unwanted popularity

The next morning, the two woke early in a close embrace, tharn to his back, type to his side, looking up he smiled and wide, has tharn looked down to him. Bringing a hand to his cheek, he caressed it.
"Good morning, I'm happy you stayed."
Tharn nodded.
"How could I not after how you were acting."
Types smile disappated to turn his head to look to the side.
"Mmm, sorry..... It's just.....I love you."
Tharn placed his other arm around to then hug him tighter.
"I love you too, but we need to keep the communication lines open type. So....will you tell me....."
Type took a deep breathe to move about to sit.
Tharn placed his hand to his waist, to look to him with narrowed eyes, type gave a wide smile.
"I want...... To make my boyfriend, chocolate chipped pancakes.....hmmm... Will you help?"
Tharn took a deep breathe to nod.
Type leaned down to give him a breathe taking kiss to then move off, he went to his dresser to place on some clothes to then head to the kitchen.
Tharn went to his forarms to move a bit up to watch him go.
Guess..... We will just talk about it later.....
Getting up, he went to the bathroom to relieve himself.
To the kitchen, type whipped the ingredients together to look to the pan that started to heat.
I.... Don't want to ruin a good morning with how I felt last night......
Moving his head to the side, he smiled and wide, tharn came about to wrap an apron to his body. Tieing the back, he wrapped his arms about to look down to the bowl.
"Making..... These from scratch?"
Type nodded to move his head back to place his lips to his. Parting, he turned his head to then place the bowl to the counter, to then start placing bits of pancake mix to the pan.
Tharn swayed them a bit with his chin to his shoulder.
"You are one remarkable person type, I don't even know how to do this."
Type chuckled.
"When I was young I would be in the kitchen with my mom and......"
Type gritted his teeth to take a deep breathe in.
"Mmm..... Never mind....."
Tharn turned his head to eye, moving his head to the side he started to plant kisses to his neck, type flipped the pancake to coo a bit.
"In my house, I was never allowed in the kitchen, my mother...... Thought it wasn't a good idea that I should be taught to cook, should have a.... Woman to do it..... When I did try......"
Tharn moved his hand to show a faded pale pink mark.
Type looked to it with furrowed eye brows.
"What's this? Looks like a burn scar."
Tharn turned his head to eye type holding it into both of his.
"My mother...... After she caught me cooking, place my palm to the stove and...."
Types eyes widen, to then place the finished food to the back burner to then turn in there embrace to place his hands to his arms that had his hands to his waist.
There eyes darted.
"Oh my..... Why would she do that!"
Placing his arms up, he wrapped them around his neck to hug and tight. Tharn placed his arms to his back to grip.
"She did it to teach me a lesson, men shouldn't cook."
"Your mother is a terrible, awful human being for doing such a thing. Espacially to her own child."
Tharn nodded.
Type moved back to look to tharn, grabbing that hand, he rubbed it, to then take it to his mouth to kiss.
Tharn watched with a smile.
Type looked back up to make a face.
"That will never happen with me tharn, but you are going to learn to cook."
He nodded.
Type then let his hand go to then grab a few plates to then place the food upon them, grabbing a fork, he cut into one, to turn to feed it to tharn.
His eyes lite up.
"This is...... Spectacular......"
Type smiled.
"From scratch, is the best. Yourll learn."
Type then gave tharn the plate to then turn to grab his.
To the table, tharn sat, then type sat to his knee, the two fed the other with smiles.
After, they both got dressed, too be sitting in tharns car, before the bus station, both were turned making out a bit, parting type looked him over.
"The bus should be here soon, I need to get on it. Can.....I sleep over at your house tonight?"
Tharn smirked.
"Only if after school yourll be at my car waiting."
"Sure I can do that. Can't wait for this day to be over. I love you."
Tharn moved forward to place his lips to types once more.
Parting, they looked to the other in. Adorment.
"I love you too type. Have a great day."
"Mm, you to...."
Turning, type grabbed his bag, to then go to the bus stop to watch tharn drive off.
Going to school, type looked to the side, to see Sapporos car. Coming out was crayo, type could see sapporo had leaned over to give him a kiss. Type smirked.
Having it slowly disappear, he turned his head to hear the students, hooting and hollering.
Crayo leaned back to hang his head.
"Crayo, don't listen to them.....hmmm....."
Crayo looked up to nod.
"I'll..... Try not to.....I'm..... Not good at..... Being popular.... Espacially..... In this way...."
"It'll die down soon..... Pick you up after?"
He shrugged.
"I don't know, have to go check on my mom and I'm also..... Um....."
Sapporo eyes narrowed.
"You and I are going to talk about that later crayo..... But I'm running late. I'll see you after school."
"How about let me text you?"
Crayo then stiffened to then hear more nosies behind him.
"Crayo...... Do not give them the time of day.... Okay..... I'll be here. Can at least take you home......"
Crayo nodded.
"Fine fine, get out of here."
Crayo turned to shut the door to run to type, he gave the students the evil eye.
"Do you really not have anything better to do? Go to class.... Go go.....shoo....."
They elbowed there friends in the stomach.
"Oh better listen to the superintendents little toy...... That's probably how he got into our school....."
Crayo furrowed his eye brows to then go forward, type held him back.
"Crayo..... Let it go..... There a bunch of idiots....."
Crayo glared them down until they left.
Type let go for crayo too fix his strap eyeing there retreating backs.
"Damn it, this is what I was afriad of! I don't care of this school knows I'm dating him but..... What they just said......ugh! I worked my ass off to get into here, and at a young age......." Crayo signed.
Type placed his hand to his upper shoulder.
"Crayo...... Just don't think about it okay..... You and I know the truth.... That's all that matters....."
Crayo made a face.
"This...... Is going to make things so complicated.......jeez How did sapporo and Mr. Naramoto stay friends after they slept with the other...... Had to have been so complicated and....."
Crayos eyes widen to make a face, he looked to type.
Types eyes widen to look to him burning with questions.
"What!? What did you just say?"