the world is filled with love

A month later
Crayo and type, are able to have a talk, they got everything out, it made crayo feel very stupid and also it made Sapporo right, there wasent really anything to it, so for that month crayo made it up to him, they still bickered at times but the two, like tharn and type, were very much in love.
By the end of the month, type streached, to turn to hit the button to the alarm clock to go to his side to pull a pillow to him to squeeze, tharn then went to him to grab the pillow to toss up above, he then wrapped his arms about.
"Stop using a pillow, I'm right here."
Type lightly chuckled to turn in there embrace to squeeze.
"Mm, you're right and your a thousand times better."
Tharn held him tighter, type then looked up.
"Happy 28th birthday."
Tharn leaned his head down to place his lips to his.
"Thank you." He said after he leaned his head back.
"Mm, is there anything special I can do for you today? Since were not going to be able to celebrate your birthday until tomorrow at your parents."
"Just be by myside, be you, that is all I want."
Type narrowed his eyes to then bring his hands to his chest, to push tharn to his back to then move down with the covers, eyes peering up.
"Not good enough, not today tharn."
Moving the covers over his head, type went straight to his erection to suck.
Tharn lifted his head up to moan, he moved his hands to there new head board to grip.
"Ah god type!"
He then thrusted his way in and out of the boys very hot mouth.
"Mmm, type, I want.... More then you mouth..."
Type took his off, to then come up to place himself on tharns length to straddle, he then leaned over to grab tharns hands to bring to the middle of them, to hold, the two eyed the other..
"I love you tharn. Happy birthday...."
Tharn smiled.
"Thank you.....ah.....I love you so much my fiance."
Type smiled.
He then took his hands out, to then lean down to wrap his arms around his neck to keep grinding.
"Can't wait until I graduate, want to be more then your fiance."
Tharn wrapped his arms about.
"I want that too. Ah.... Damn it..... Gonna cum..... I'm so deep..... Feels so incredible....ah keep..... Grinding type..."
Type smiled to place his lips to his, for them to give the other a remarkable kiss.
After, they went to there new kitchen, to work in tandem, making lunches for the other. Done, they both went to there front door to place there shoes and gathered there bags to then leave.
In the car, they rode to school, after an assembly Sapporo did 2 weeks ago, everyone knew type and the principle were going to marry and he also added in for the students and teachers not to start any rumors.
Even still, there were a few flying around but type was able to be with his man now on campus without having to hide.
Parked, tharn leaned over to un buckle, to have type do the same for him, they then looked to the other to wrap there arms about to kiss the other deeply.
Type however was the one to pull away.
"Mm, have a test right off the bat, need to be on time."
Tharn nodded.
Getting out first, he then went to the other side to hold a hand out for type, he looked to it then to him.
"You need to stop being so sweet, it's your birthday."
Type then turned to gather there lunches and bags, to then grab tharns hand to hold.
They both got out to walk hand in hand to the school.
Getting to the front, they both turned there heads to look at the debacle.
Sapporo parked to the side of the road, his body was leaned to the car has crayo was lost in there own world, he had his arms wrapped around his neck to give him a very deep kiss. Sapporo reciprocated it in full.
Type and tharn then looked to the other to shrug.
Type let go of tharns hand to turn to cup his.
"Really crayo?"
Chuckling in there kiss, crayo parted to turn his head to look to them.
"Happy birthday mr. Naramoto, type, leave me alone, I helped you moved last weekend, so I need an energy boast from my fiance, so shush!" He yelled back.
Turning his head, he placed his hand to his neck to pull him to his lips, he was filled with love for this man, Sapporo also had kept with his promise, every Sunday there were over there to his mother's for an impressive dinner he cooked, Sapporo wouldn't let crayo do it, also he had a friend of his go out with his mom, The two were hitting it off. It made crayo bulk up to do something for when sapporos dad found out his son was going to marry a man, crayo went over to his house and gave him a talking to, also without Sapporo knowing, to keep his father from calling and disrupting them, with the money he was able to save, he was paying his father to be quiet. So far for the last 3 weeks he had been.
Tharn then placed his hand to types upper shoulder to turn him, he lowered his hands to eye.
"We need to go to class, let them be."
Type smiled to nod.
Placing his hand back to tharns the two walked off.
Crayo and sapporo then parted.
"See you later? Can you pick me up after work?"
Sapporo nodded to bring his hand to his cheek to caress.
"Of course. See you later. We need to start thinking of this wedding crayo."
He rolled his eyes.
"Just like type, I have two years before I graduate, so I think we have time."
"Crayo, you do not need to do everything type does, I want to marry you, make you fully mine. Soon"
Crayo narrowed his eyes has sapporo stepped forward to place his arms about.
"From everything we did last night, Sapporo, I am yours, have your seed and marks all over me. But you are right, I am not trying to be like type, just want us to have a lot more time together, knowing the other really in full, we still fight, when I marry Sapporo, that will be all for me, for us, you then will never be able to get away."
Sapporo swayed them.
"What makes you think I want to get away?"
Crayo smiled, turning his head he heard the bell he signed.
"I need to go, I have a test, I also get looks when I'm late, I don't want to be treated special.'
Sapporo eyed him.
"But you are special, you are the love of my life."
Crayos lips parted to turn his head back, his chin quivered.
"I love you sapporo, you are going to get it later."
"I love you too, I can't wait. Go take that test."
There two placed there lips to the other, for crayo to turn he stopped to smile and wide, he loved when Sapporo gave him a love tap, to then run to go to the school.
Sapporo wrapped his arms about to smile.
Can't wait until I see that boy in white coming towards me.
Chuckling to himself, he turned to then leave, to the classroom, he sat. Just in time, type looked towards him to smile, he saw how happy his friend was, he turned his head to smile wider.
Finally we both are so happy with our men, well I can't wait until tomorrow, I have a big surprise for you tharn, with your family's help, I know your going to flip, also just you wait for tonight, I have something for you, for your actual birthday, which is today, just you wait.