thinking of us

Going back to tharns house, type went straight to the kitchen to make dinner, laughing a bit to himself, he was wondering what crayo and sapporo, was up to.
Sapporo you are going to have your hands full with crayo, hope you are strong enough.
After he took his shoes off, tharn went to place his body to the door frame, to look over type to take a deep content breathe in, stepping he placed his arms about to place his chin to shoulder, to look down watching type work.
"What's on the menu tonight?"
"Something a bit sour and sweet with chicken, maybe vegetables, I'm still thinking."
"Mmm, sounds good, you know you don't have to make something type, you have to be tired after everything you have done with crayo.'
Type shrugged.
"I'm fine, I'm just worrying a bit over your friend with mine, I'm sure crayo is going to call me soon about the engagement."
"He is probably a bit jealous and envious, but one day I think Sapporo will propose but I do not know, we have never talked about marriage."
"Mm, well we're all a bit young."
Tharn lightly chuckled to sway them a bit.
"You all are, I'm about to be 29."
Type nodded.
"Oh that reminds me, since I'm not a mind reader, can you tell me is there anything you want?"
Tharn turned his head to rub his bottom lip up and down sensually to his ear lobe.
"Just you, I do not need anything more."
Type made a face had he mixed the ingredients into the bowl.
Well, guess just need to figure out something to get him, there are a few options.
"Well, since I'm making dinner, you should go take a shower."
Tharn placed his chin to his shoulder again.
"Without my fiance?"
Type lightly chuckled.
"Just this time, let me make an incredible meal for my hubby. Now go."
Type turned his head, has tharn leaned his back to place his lips to his.
Tharn parted with a pout to go up. Type then looked about. He was trying to think of what to get him. Shrugging, type went back to work, he loved making tharn happy.
After his shower, tharn went out to dry to dress, placing the towels to the hamper he then went down, smelling the air, something was too good to describe, it made his mouth water.
To the kitchen table, type set the food down to then go to the chair to offer to tharn.
"Come on, I made a new creation."
Tharn smiled to then go forth to sit, type went to the bowl to then place some to his plate then his to sit. They both dug in. Widening there eyes, this was remarkably tasty.
"Type, you need to go into culinary, what you can create is a gift."
Type shook his head.
"It's food, I do this has a hobby, plus, I'll only make it for you, I won't let anyone taste my cooking." Type smiled to then eat more, it was amazing.
Tharns lips parted to look down, that touched his heart.
He then ate quick, only thing tharn wanted it or needed was his man.
Type kept his eyes down to consume.
"So today when I could on my phone, I've started to look for places in my price range to help you split the bill and move out of this giantic house, mainly are in...."
Type looked up has he heard the chair go back, looking about he was a bit confused.
"Tharn..... Where did you."
Tensing, type moved his chair back to then look down, with widen eyes.
Tharn was there, to his knees, to unbutton to unzip his pants, to then take them off to throw to then pull his limp member out that then grew in his hands, has he started to pump it slow then went quicker.
Type balled his hands to the table, his eyes were glued to tharn and this action.
He then moved closer with his head, to stick his tongue out to lick his head, tasting his pre cum.
"Your such a preverted student, watching your principal, well, let me put on a show for you."
Type breathed heavily to coo.
"Mm, I am preverted, can't help it, I love watching my naughty principal consume my cock, I know you love placing your mouth on it."
Tharn smirked.
"You have no idea type...."
Moving closer he placed his hands down, palms to the floor to consume his while length to bop his head up and down to suck and hard.
Types whole body shuttered then he signed.
Taking a hand back, he retrieved his phone to then look to the I'd, it was crayo calling.
Damnit!
Leaning back, he placed his other hand to the chair to grip, the other placed his phone to his ear, tharn moved with the action, he then peered his eyes up to watch, he then took a half to his pants, to take his length out to stroke, this was a bit thrilling.
"Uh crayo......I don't....." Type curled his lips trying not to moan into the receiver.
"Type, I only have a minute here, since Sapporo is making dinner, you need to tell me, how can you be engaged? Why didn't you tell me?" He interrupted..
Type bite into his upper lip to start thrusting in that hot mouth, he couldn't control himself.
"Crayo...... This isn't a good ta...... Time...."
"Type, I thought we were friends, how could you not tell me and....."
Then type heard sapporos voice in the background.
"Crayo! I thought we agreed to leave them be..... Get off the phone."
"I didn't agree to anything and hey, let go of my.....mmm....."
Type then hung up the phone to toss wherever, he didn't need to hear that.
"Ah tharn......mmm..... Can we...... In bed?"
Tharn took his mouth off to then go to type to smile.
"Anything for you my love."
Moving closer he placed his lips to types for a deep kiss.
Type then wrapped his legs and arms about.
"Mmm, be a good principal and carry this helpless student to your bed, my legs are starting to hurt." He said between kisses.
Tharn then picked him up, to do something more, he placed himself right in, thrusting has he turned them about to go up stairs, type moaned loudly into there connected mouths.
Tharn then made love to type so sweetly and un imaginable, type the next day could not go to school, his legs just wouldn't work.