getting right down to it

Type gulped to look to crayo, who kept his eyes to mr. Naramoto with worry, tharn however couldn't stop looking to type.
"Are you really okay Mr. Naramoto? I am so sorry, we weren't looking and...."
"No..... I'm fine, mr. Drinpo. Um......I.... Don't recognize your...... Friend here..... Are you also a student?"
Type gritted his teeth.
Shit...... Shit shit shit..... Fucking shit!
Crayo looked to type.
"Type?"
Tharns eyes widen.
"Type?"
Type made an uncomfortable face to keep his eyes to crayo to then look down, to sign deeply.
"Yes....... My name is type jerhero. I'm.....a......uh.... Student here..... How do you know crayo......"
"Well..... Who wouldn't...... He came to our school via schlorship at the age of 17."
Tharns eyes widen.
"Are you......has young has...."
Type looked directly to his principal.
"No..... No no...... Not that young but.....I don't think it's polite for you to be asking so....."
Crayo looked between the two confused with the tense astromospehere, trying to lighten the mood, he placed his arm around his shoulder to pull him to his body.
"No, not has young has me but the nice old age of 21."
Type looked to crayo in anger.
Damn you!
Tharns eyes widen to then quickly compose himself.
"Oooh..... Well..... You almost look 26."
The two boys looked to tharn, has he moved his bag strap up his shoulder.
"Mmm.... Don't think I look that old."
Tharns eyes narrowed.
"Indeed."
Crayo then looked between them still confused.
They act..... Like they just met but.....
"Well......I do apologize mr. Naramoto, but we need to....."
Has crayo took his arm away he tried to go forth with type in tow, he was trying to flee. But they both looked back, to see tharn had stepped forward to grab type by his wrist.
"Well..... We collided a bit rough, I know my shoulder is still hurting me, mr. Drinpo, I will be taking your friend too the infirmary."
Types eyes widen to try to get his arm back.
"Mr. Naramoto...... I'm fine I don't...."
Tharn shook his head to turn to pull.
Type looked back at crayo who shrugged watching them go.
What..... Is going on.....
Has he was being pulled, type kept trying to get out of it to no avail, tharn then squeezed.
Type couldn't understand this.
How is he my principal? How do I not know this? What the fuck!
Going to a room, tharn pulled him in, to let go so he could turn to close and lock.
Type was with his back to tharn, looking down to his wrist, to rub, breathing heavily.
Damn it......shit........ This is not okay......I..... Didn't know he was......... Or who he is......crap!
Tharn took a deep breathe, to place his bag to the side, to then turn eyeing types back.
This...... Can't be real..... He can not be 21, can not be really one of my students...... This has to be a joke......
"So....... Type.......jerhero..... Not.....uyo Lupa?"
Type shook his head.
"Well......I can understand the use of a fake name.......I didn't even tell you mine but..... How could you...... Lie about your age and that you were my student!"
Types eyes widen to turn.
"I...... Wasent suppose to say anything personal....... Or tell you my real age.....I also did not know I was one of your students or you were my......um..... Principal."
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"Bull shit!"
Type scoffed.
"I really didn't know. If I had do you really think I would have slept with you."
Tharn wrapped his arms around his body to shrug.
Type looked to tharn in dis believe.
And here I....... Had been thinking of you for months and yet...... Your nothing but an asshole...... No wonder the sex was rough..... But he did.... Hesitate.....
Type stepped back his deamnor changed to something else.
"Well...... You know I'm your student. Is that what you do. Hire an escort service to sleep with them?"
Tharns eyes widen.
"I didn't know you were my student!"
Type darkly chuckled.
"Sure...... You didn't."
Tharn gritted his teeth.
"I have over 3000 students to tend too, I can't always remember every single one, also you gave me a fake name."
"It was what cr......"
Type turned his head.
Do not get your friend in trouble, this is your doing, your stupidity.
"I was told by the agency to not give my real name or age. I..... Honestly..... Didn't know you were my...... Principal."
Tharns eyes narrowed.
"I don't..... Believe you."
Type looked to tharn, eyes furrowed in anger.
"Really!? Why should I believe you then?"
"Has I said, I handle over 3000 students, I can see you don't get in trouble so you are probably never in my office, probably never had to..... Be in the same room with you..... Plus I didn't know your real name, however you Mr. Jerhero, must have seen me at orientation and when I speak to the school."
Type made a face.
"I..... Am usually on my phone for those and in the back...... Other then that one day.....I have never really seen your face. You also didn't tell me your last name."
Tharn leaned his head back to look to the floor processing this information.
Type then looked to the side still rubbing his wrist.
"Look.....I.... Think..... We need to just..... Forget it and move on..... Let's pretend it never happened......I have 2 more years here then I'm gone."
Tharn gritted his teeth.
He had been thinking of this boy none stop for 3 months straight, he couldn't just pretend this never happened also the man was of age.
Tharn peered his eyes up, not really believing his story.
"Why..... Did you quit then?"
Types eyes widen to look to the side.
"My..... Business."
Tharn raised an eye brow to smirk a bit darkly.
"So.......I think I'm starting to unravel your obvious lie."
Type looked back to tharn, to lower his hands.
"Excuse..... Me?"
Tharn then walked to type to stand right in front of him, eyes peering down.
Type gulped looking him over.
"I believe..... You knew who I was. That's why you went along with everything and also wanting to sleep with me.'
Types eyes widen in dis believe.
"Also......."
Tharn took a step forward, type moved back, they kept up with this til types back hit the wall, tharn placed his hand to it, palm face down to look at type with no expression.
Type quivered a bit, this was not the kind gentle man he met up with at that hotel, he was being something else.
"I believe you knew I was your Principal, that's why you quit the next day, you didn't want to get caught."
Type raised an eye brow.
"That's..... An interesting theory however, if I had known, why am I still a student here? What is my motive?"
Tharns eyes narrowed, to bring up his hand to place it to types chin.
"To get ahead. For example, if a teacher gave you a failing grade, you then could come to me and black mail me into giving you a better one."
Types eyes widen at the accusation.
He then smacked tharns hand away. His eyes darted to the action.
"You are such a...... Do you really think like that! That is so....... Obsurd! Also you were the one to ask me! Your theory goes out the window!"
Tharn lightly chuckled to look to type.
"I may have asked first, but you told me a lie about your home life to make me want you. I was vunerable because of my mother, you know that. Then when we were to the room it's not like you resisted!"
Type cocked his head to the side to look to tharn in dis believe.
"You really are...... Fucked in the head! I would never...... Just forget it..... Forget this! I'm done!"
Type brought his hands up to push tharn away, he couldn't believe his logic or the fact he had been pinning over this man for the last 3 months.
Without thinking, tharn grabbed type by his wrist to pull him back, to have him go to the wall.
He winced a bit to look up Angerly at him.
"Why did you......"
Types eyes widen.
Tharn placed his hand to his member.
Type breathed heavily.
"Mmm...... So I think you like it rough.....I can tell your hard."
Type turned his head to look forward.
"Damn you...... Let go!"
Tharn squeezed a bit.
Type tensed.
Tharn then went to his ear.
"Now this is what is going to happen. This Saturday, you are going to meet me at the Bangkok hotel, at 7 in the lobby. We cant continue here."
Type gritted his teeth.
He then brought his hands up to move his arm away to look to him in anger.
"No! I don't want to do that again! Least of all with you! Now just forget it!"
Type then went forward just to freeze, widening his eyes.
"What..... About the picture then?"
Types eyes darted, he balled his fists..
"What.... Picture?"
Tharn left the wall to go to type, the two looked to another.
"The one I took of you while you slept."
Types lips parted.
"You can't..... Be..... Serious..... You don't....."
"Then come to the Bangkok hotel, at 7pm. Yourll just have to see."
Tharn went forward to go to his bag.
"One interesting thing mr. Jerhero, I can sleep with you if it's consensual which it was. You and I both know that. However.... You being an escort is against school rules, I'm sure you do it for the tuition. You can be expelled for it."
Type gritted his teeth to ball his hands.
Tharn looked back.
"So..... Be there mr. Jerhero. You have a few things stacked against you if I decide to show the school board this."
Tharn turned to unlock to then leave.
Type stood there in dis believe.
He hung his head to shake a bit in anger.
You have got to be...... Shitting me! This guy..... Is not the sweet, kind, innocent man I thought he was. He is nothing but a conniving son of a bitch!
Damn it!
Type placed his hand to his forehead.
I..... Am going to have to meet with him!
I also can't believe.....I ever felt bad for him and continued to think about him.....
He is such a prick!
Taking a deep breathe, type needed to go, he wanted to go home and take a relaxing shower after what he just had to deal with. He couldn't believe this man was his principal, couldn't believe he was just gripped by him, pissed a bit at himself for becoming hard, couldn't believe he took a picture, couldn't believe he thought type knew all that when he didn't, type also couldn't believe they wanted to meet him at a hotel.
Because of that picture, type knew he had to go.
Stepping forward, type walked to the bus station in anger fuming mad at what his friend had gotten him into.