what will happen every Saturday

Type gulped looking over tharn, to bring his hands up, to his chest to push him away.
Tharn stood before him looking down.
Type looked up, eyes darted.
"You..... Have to be..... Kidding right? "
Tharn shook his head without an expression to place the phone to his back pocket.
"Do I..... Look like I'm kidding?"
Types lips parted.
"Your......my Universitys principal..... I'm a student..... This is moronic. I'm leaving..... Hey......"
Tharn bend over to place a hand to his chest, to push him back down.
Type was to his elbows looking up with furrow eye brows.
"You are also 21 and seem to like it when I fuck you roughly."
Type flexed his jaw to then turn his head to the side.
Tharn then stepped back, to peer his eyes down, to wrap his arms around his body.
"This..... May tarnish my reputation, but this will get you expelled. This is what I want. Every Saturday, this hotel, different rooms at 7. The rooms will be under fake names, I'll get your contact info from the school list then I'll text you Friday. Every Saturday when I see you, I expect you to be undressed."
Types eyes widen to look to tharn. He wore a serious expression.
"Mmm......no!"
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"No?"
"Right, no! I'm not a fucking whore for you to use! Now I want to.....'
Tharn took his hand back to get his phone to then look to it.
Type leaned up, eyes darted.
"What..... What are you....'
Tharn turned the phone with the picture, to eye type.
"Do you know this name?"
Type looked to the phone to nod.
"That is the districts superintendent."
Tharn nodded.
"He is a personal friend, all I have to do, is send this to him, then there'll be an investigation, do you want that?"
Type gritted his teeth.
He once thought this man was a nice guy, now he only saw an asshole.
"You can go. I'm not forcing this."
Type looked to him with an eye brow raised.
"Really? Yes you are."
Tharn shook his head.
"Not entirely, it's called black mail. Now......I want you to strip.'
Type breathed heavily.
"How do I know.....if I do this..... You won't get bored and....."
Tharn turned his phone off to place it to his back pocket.
"Trust me."
Type made a face to turn his head.
Trust you..... And yet your doing this..... Really.....
"I'm..... Not a patient man when it comes to this. I'm..... Going to pour myself another drink, if your not undressed, I'll hit send."
Tharn went about to go to the desk to make himself a drink.
Type leaned all the way up, eyes to him to watch, with a scowl.
Damn it..... What should I..... Do......I can't be expelled......I worked to hard to get into that school........ It.... Would only be..... Once a week....... Then you don't have to see or hear from him until next time..... But what if he does get bored..... Then what..... He did say..... Trust him.....
Type turned his head to scoff.
Trust him when he is doing this to me.......
Type took a deep breathe to stand, to start to take off his clothes.
Before this...... You were.... Wanting it again..... It's just sex..... After 2 years your going to graduate and he can't do anything..... Probably won't even last that long anyways, maybe just a few times...... It is..... Fantastic sex....... Just....... Do it.....
Tharn turned, to lay his body to the desk, second guessing himself but has he lowered the cup, he looked over types naked body to breathe deeply.
Just.......has...... Magnificent has I remember....
Tharn couldn't help himself, placing the cup behind him, he stepped to type to look down to his ass, to rub.
Type tensed to look forward.
"Just..... Hurry and....."
Tharn brought a hand up, to his chin to turn his head, they eyed another.
"I may be rough, but I'm never just a get it done type of person."
Tharn leaned his face forward trying to kiss, type leaned his back. There eyes darted..
"I don't kiss! That is one thing I won't do."
Tharn made a face to nod.
"So..... Do you still..... Do everything?"
Type gulped to stiffly nod.
Tharn then took his hand slowly down to wrap it around types hard erection, he breathed in deep.
"I...... Also need you to..... Tell me something."
Type signed.
"I'm not going to tell you I lo....."
Tharn shook his head.
"No..... Nothing like that...... Tell me..... You know this isn't rape."
Types eyes darted to furrow his eye brows. Looking over tharn, he was serious but there was something hidden behind his eyes.
"Mmm...... It's..... Not...... But I'm only doing this because you are black mailing me."
I.... Still don't understand why you are doing this, when you have that krinto character..... I'm sure that's your boyfriend.... So why.... Are you..... Doing this with me?
Tharn then moved his mouth down to kiss and lick his upper shoulder near his neck.
Type closed his eyes to moan has tharn started to stroke.
Moving them about, tharn turned them to then push type to the bed, where he landed on all fours.
Type hung his head to gulp, he could hear tharn behind him undressing.
All the clothes were to the floor, tharn had gone to his pocket too place on a condom and lube to eye types body to the bed.
I.... Doing know how many you..... Have sex with but.....I need to be carful..... Even though I don't want to wear one..... Can't be too safe.
"Move yourself to heighten your lower back."
Type took a deep breathe to do just that to place his chest to the bed, his head turned to the side, looking to his hand that gripped the bedding.
"Just..... Hurry....."
Tharn then kneeled, to take his hand to types erection to pull it back, to place two fingers into his mouth for the saliva to then place them into his cavity to thrust in and out.
Type closed his eyes to moan.
Tharn. Looked to him to smile.
"I told you......I don't do that...... Now..... Beg for this cock..... Or do you want to cum with my fingers?"
Type opened his eyes to look down.
"Aaaaah........ Please.....mmm..... Give me.... Your cock.......I want to cum by your.....aaaah!"
Type got up on all fours, has tharn took his fingers out to stand to place himself fully in.
Type kept his head hung to breathed heavily.
Ooooh..... Fuck!
Tharn kept his eyes to him.
"You like this don't you?"
Type gritted his teeth. Just..... Hurry up..... Even though this is so good....I....... Don't like feeling like a.....
Type body went up, has tharn placed his hands to his neck gently to start thrusting slowly.
"Tell me...... Type? Or should I call you uyo?"
Type kept his eyes forward.
"Whatever....mmm.... You like.....aaaah..... But um..... Please...... Don't stop....."
Tharn went to his ear to lick..
"If you don't want me to stop..... Then I want to watch you pleasure yourself....."
Type took a deep breathe in, to place his hands to his member to stroke, lifting his head up a bit to moan, has tharn thrusted and hard into him.
"That's a good liar....."
Type rolled his eyes.
"I didn't.....aaaah..... Lie.......mmmm..... God so good...... Don't....mmm.... Stop.... I'm gonna..... Gonna....."
Tharn kept licking his lobe.
"Mmm..... Cum for me..... Cum for your Principal....."
Type opened his eyes wide to do just that.
After, tharn laid to his side, head in his hand to watch type be too the edge placing on his clothes with his head hung.
"Remember, watch for my text to tell you what room number."
Type stood to take a deep breathe in.
"You are such a.... Sick...... Manipulative....."
Tharn took a deep breathe in, to smirk.
"Maybe..... But you like to be fucked by me. Now remember to watch for my text. Do not disappoint me. Or you know what I will do."
Type took a long deep breathe, to bring up his hand to flip him off to then leave slamming the door.
Tharn sat up to take a deep breathe eyeing the door.
Why..... Am I..... Doing this? This is not me..... But.....I don't like to be lied to..... Just..... Want to give them enough time to come clean.....I know they knew I was there principal...... There just couldn't be a way they didn't.......
Tharn flopped to his back to looked to the ceiling.
I'm..... Such a bastard!
Tharn placed his hand over his eyes, to sign, he was not in control of this anymore, those 3 months trying to find this lad did something to him and now, he didn't want to stop. In honesty with himself, tharn didn't know if he could. There was just something about them and he wanted to find out what it was.