impending fight

Rushing past tharn, crayo went straight to type to grab him by his wrist to pull, frantic.
"We need to go, now come on type!"
Tharn closed the door to go to them, type eyed crayo confused then tharn.
"Crayo, what is."
Crayo looked to tharn.
"Sapporo is going to his father's to beat the living shit out of him!"
Type and tharns eyes widen in shock.
Making crayo leave for a second, type jumped up to then down his clothes, not jacket to run after them to the hallway, to then go to tharns car, all fitting in.
Tharn then started to call Sapporo back, he wouldn't answer.
Crayo then tried, surprisedly he didn't pick up either.
Type turned his head to eye crayo.
"Is he not...."
Tears started to run down crayos face.
"No..... He won't pick up, shit! I'm so sorry you two, I'm ruining your honeymoon."
Tharn then drive faster, knowing where sapporos dad lived.
"You and Sapporo are what matters most, what happened? Why is he doing this?"
"We.... Were in the bathroom to your reception umm..... Then we talked, I told him about me paying his dad off and the fact he was wanting more, sapporo......I have never seen him look so mad..... He left me there, telling me to stay, then he ran off and got in his car."
Type signed..
"Crayo, I know I told you to tell him but maybe this wasent the time."
"I couldn't help it, we started to talk about our wedding and.... And...." He sniffled.
Types eyes narrowed thinking of something.
"Crayo, try texting sapporo, tell him he needs to call you or your moving out."
Tharns eyes widen.
Crayo looked to type stunned.
"Why would you tell me to do that?!"
"He is not going to want that crayo, he'll call you, your his world, like tharn is mine."
Tharn then smiled.
Crayos lips parted to then hang his head, to then text him that.
It wasent a second later and he was calling crayo, he leaned forward to place it on speaker.
"You are not going to move out crayo! Why would you...."
Tharn then leaned his head a bit, eyes still to the road to talk.
"Sapporo, where are you?"
"Tharn, you and type do not need to be in this! I'm going to set my old man right, what he has been doing, rather crayo set it up or not is wrong! I'm done! Tharn, is crayo with you?"
"I'm right here, please sapporo stop this foolishness, just tell us where you are."
Type nodded.
"Tharn?"
"Yes?"
"Take care of crayo, I may go to jail for this, but I don't care."
He then hung up the phone.
Crayo pulled it back to try to re dial, nothing, he threw the phone to the side, to lean back to chew at his thumb nail, tears were falling.
"Well, if he is going to his father's, it's about an hour, I'll go has fast has I can."
Type kept his eyes to crayo, he then unbuckled himself to go to the bank to wrap his arms about to cradle, he looked in the rear view mirror, tharn looked to it.
I'm sorry, need to comfort him.
Tharn nodded to understand.
Going in speed to sapporos, they past him to the side, he was sitting to his car, tharn parked for crayo to run out, type followed, so did tharn.
Sapporo then got out, not seeing them, to slam his car door to go to the sidewalk, crayo ran to him to place his hands to his arm, sapporo turned his head to eye, tharn and type stood behind.
"Sapporo! Stop this!"
Sapporo eyed him up and down to turn his head to eye tharn and type.
"I'm sorry too be interrupting your honeymoon"
He then grabbed crayo to take him to type.
"Keep him here please."
Sapporo then turned, type placed his hand to his wrist has crayo tried to follow, he looked to type.
"Maybe this needs to happen, everyone needs to deal with there family in there own way, not everyone has your understanding mom crayo."
Tharn signed to place his hand to types upper shoulder.
Crayo looked them up and down to turn his head to eye sapporo.
"Sapporo!"
He balled his fists to keep walking, his mind was made up.
"Sapporo! Stop right now!"
Crayo tried to get out of types grasp to no avail.
"Damnit! Sapporo! You do this, we are over! I will not marry you!"
Sapporo stopped before he had to turn to go up to the door to eye crayo, his lips parted.
"What?"
Tears streamed down crayos face.
"Let go type!"
Type let go to step back to be closer to tharn.
Crayo grabbed his ring to hold it up.
"You do this, this, me, is what your going to lose! Now get your ass here and now!"
Sapporo gritted his teeth to then look over his father's door to sign.
Types eyes widen to see sapporo turn to go to them, he turned his head to eye tharn.
They looked to the other.
Sapporo went straight to crayo to look to him then the ring.
Crayo breathed heavily.
"Now I know you are mad, frustrated, pissed off, but we need to talk about it, not to throw punches, you are and will lose everything."
Crayo stepped closer to sapporo to wrap his arms around to hold the ring to his hand, there eyes darted, crayos face went soft.
"I don't want you to lose everything sapporo, your father can not win, don't let him, please...... Come with me, come home, where we can make love and plan for our future."
Type looked to crayo.
He rolled his eyes.
Same old crayo.
"He can't get away with this crayo, asking you for money...."
They all then turned there heads to see him wobble out, he heard the yelling. Sapporo flexed his jaw to place his hands to crayos waist. Crayo eyed narrowly, tharn placed his hands to types waist to pull him further back.
Type breathed heavily.
"Oh...... The faggots are here, congratulations, sapporo you are so fucking disgusting, where is my money you dirty ass  fairy?"
His father brought his bottle to his lips to consume, before sapporo could do anything, crayo moved to walk to his father in haste to push him, he landed on his butt, bottle broke to the side, he looked up confused and surprise.
Sapporo stood there frozen to then go to crayo to place a hand to his shoulder, crayo pointed a finger to him. Type and tharn didn't know what to do.
"Now you listen to me, I'm not going to give you any more money, you don't deserve it! You are going to stay away from us, you sperm donor are not needed! Your son is an exceptional, sweet, loving, caring man, that I plan to one day marry! Your opinion of same sex  relationships are not needed! Now fuck off."
Sapporos dad just sat there not knowing what to say, pulling crayo back they went back to tharn and type. Crayo eyed them.
Sputtering, sapporos dad got up to roll his eyes to go back in to slam the door.
"Type, tharn, I am very sorry for this, go back to your honeymoon."
"You sure?"
Crayo nodded.
Type and tharn looked to the other to then leave.
Crayo turned to open his palm, sapporo eyed the ring, crayo moved his hand out.
"Well, are you going to put it on or am I?"
Sapporo grabbed to eye.
"You.... Still want to marry me? He is going to be your father in law, rather you like it or not."
Crayo shrugged.
"I am marrying you, not him, so...."
He moved his ring finger about.
Sapporo smiled to place it back on to wrap his arms about to place his lips to his, crayo wrapped his arms about to give it fully back, getting to there car, they didn't make it fast before they went to the back to make up, going back to the hotel, tharn and type did not place there clothes back on, so far everything was right in the world, however they were unaware of types sisters plan.