love equals stupidity

Taking a deep breathe, type woke 2 hours later to see it was 1 in the morning, darting his eyes, he then sat from being too his side, to pull his knees to his chest, to place his chin to his arms to look over the darkness.
Turning his head, he looked down, to then take a hand to the empty space to pat.
You..... Really have no idea..... How hard it was for me..... To say those words tharn......I have never told a boyfriend that, just my.....
Type signed, to take his arm back to lay his chin to it, to stare forward.
I have only told my family, I love you before they disowned me....... No other have ever heard me say them...... And yet....... You acted the way you did.......it felt like a slap in the face, that's why I acted the way I did....... Calling me immature after you just got up to leave..... Just like that...... What does that make you.......
Type shook his head to then get up, to go to the kitchen to get a drink of water.
To the sink, he grabbed a cup from the cabinet, to take it down, to fill under the faucet, turning he hung his head to eye, while placing a hand to the counter.
I think...... The 5 year age difference...... Is a very big thing between the two of us...... Also the way this started out........ And what we are......a student without a family who struggles a bit with money from time to time, then a principal who has a interesting family plus a bad romantic life who is financially well off.......I think we really are too different.......I believe this really was a.....
Peering his eyes to the door, he's brows furrowed confused.
He heard a light tapping.
Shrugging, he peered his eyes down to the floor, to then drink his water.
Hearing it again, he then took the cup down to then move away from the counter to then go to his door to lay his head to the side to listen, he heard it once more.
Taking his head back, he eyed the door to then open.
Looking about he saw nothing.
Hmmm...... What the.....
Shrugging, he stepped back to close the door, then he looked down and to the right corner he saw tharn shivering his eyes bulged.
"Tharn!"
Type immediately grabbed him up, to take him inside closing the door behind them.
To his bedroom, he made tharn take off his jacket, to then wrap his blanket around him, to take his hands to either side to rub trying to get him warmed up with the friction.
Leaving him there to shiver in the middle, he then went to his shower to start, gathering the warmth.
Going back he then did the same, placed his hands to either shoulder to rub looking to his chest with angry eyes.
"Damn it tharn! It is freezing outside! What the he....."
Tharn looked up to him still shivering to stutter.
"Y....yyyy..... You were r....rrr.....right.........sss
...shouldn't......rrr..... Run away........ccccc..... Couldn't llllleave....... How things were.......tttt..... Tried..... Calling......ttttt....... Tried texting....... You didn't......"
Type furrowed his brows confused to look back to his phone.
"It was charging....... Why didn't you knock?"
Type turned his head back to eye.
"Ddd..... Didn't want...... To disturb you....."
Type rolled his eyes.
"And you tell me I'm the immature one, who does this."
Tharn smirked.
"Llll........llll......mmmm...... Love..... Makes you.....ssss......ssstupid....."
Type lowered his eyes to look to his chest, deamoner softening, his movements slowed.
"Mmm......I..... Guess so...... Come.... You need to really warm up, the shower should be fine...... You moronic principal."
Type then moved to the side, to take his hand to his back to lead him to the shower where the steam from it made the bathroom warm.
Behind tharn, he then took off the blanket, to then reach around to unbutton his shirt to then throw to the blanket, then he went down to take off his pants and boxers.
He then leaned up, to eye his back.
"You need to get in...... I'll be in the....."
Tharn turned to eye type.
"I....... Want to.... Take a shower..... With my boyfriend....... You still are......"
He fully turned to go to type, to peer his eyes down to his shirt to place his hands to the bottom.
"Are you..... Still my boyfriend?"
Type took a deep breathe in.
"Only if........ We forget what I said..... Let's just....."
Type closed his mouth after tharn took his shirt over his head, to then take his hands to his boxers to lower, grabbing his hand he pulled him into the shower to stand them underneath.
Tharn then looked to type, there eyes darted.
"I don't want to forget what you said to me type, before you interrupted me, I was going to tell you, I feel the same way, it's just....... The last time I told someone that...... They were my second boyfriend, one of the ones I didn't sleep with, I thought we had a deep connection, when I was finally ready to....... Try and...... Make love to them......I go to there place, using a spare key, to see them in bed with another, I know those words are hard for you, but you need to know, they are hard for me too......"
Type made a face to then take his arms up to wrap them around his neck.
"I..... Should have known that...... But you just saying mmm...... That really hurt me tharn......."
He nodded to place his hands to his waist.
"You and I...... Need to not act like this..... Need to keep communicating..... And not running away...... On either part..... Okay....."
Type nodded.
"So......"
Tharn leaned his head down to rub his bottom lip to his.
"Are you...... Still my boyfriend?"
"Mmm......"
Tharn leaned back to raise an eye brow. Type lightly chuckled.
"You see how much that hurts right...."
Tharn rolled his eyes to then take his hands back to make type move his down, to then move him to the wall, type turned his head to look behind to eye.
"Tharn...... You have been outside my door for at least 2 hours and shivering, your body must be....."
Tharn took his hand that was too the back of types head to go lower to take then both hands to go to his waist, he then cocked he's head to the side, to take one hand up, placing two fingers in his mouth to gather the saliva, to then lift his head up, to then place those fingers inside types warm cavity, to thrust in and out..
Types fingers flexed to the wall, his mouth opened to moan, he kept his eyes to tharn.
"My body....... Is fine.....I used to hike mountains....... Now tell your principal type....... Is this naughty student before me..... Are they still my man?"
Type smiled to bit into his lower lip, his member then started to get hard, it rubbed itself on the wall has type started to grind on his fingers.
"Mmm....... Yes..... This naughty student still is...... He also wants more.... Then just fingers he wants his principal's, hot, strong, massive cock inside of him."
Tharn moved his head to go to his ear, has type had turned his head to place his forehead to the wall.
"Mmm...... So.....perverted..... So lewd..... Maybe if you beg I'll........"
Type then moved body to raise his lower, giving tharn quite the display.
"Mr. Naramoto...... Please give your naughty student your hard cock.....I need it...... Please......"
Tharn took his fingers out to then grab his cock to hold to then go instantly in. Type lifted his head back to moan and heavily. Tharn wrapped his hand to his throat to pull him back a bit, the other went to types length to his head, to place two fingers to swirl about teasing, type thrusted in the air and on tharns member.
"That's right type.....mmm...... Fuck this cock...... Your consequence for having your principal...... Be outside...... This is the way for you to cum......."
Type lifted his head up more to keep moaning ever do sweetly.
"Aaaah..... Already..... Almost.....mmm.... There.....aaah..... You better...... Be too..... Fill me tharn...... Fill me with your hot cum.....aaaah...."
Tharn kept his eyes to the back of his head to start thrusting harder, quicker, stronger.
Pulling type to his body, with only a few more thrusts they both came in unison.
To the bedroom, tharn was to his back, type on his body, head leaned to the side, with a huge smile to his face, eyes closed.
Tharn had his arms wrapped, eyes closed with a huge smile has well.
They both breathed in and out contently.
"Mmm...... Type?"
"Yes......" He whimpered playfully.
"I.......mmm......I...... Love you....."
Type lightly chuckled.
"If you said that earlier...... Could have..... Avoided so much....."
"I..... Know....... But..... What about you type? Do you still..."
Type took a deep breathe in.
"Mmm...."
Tharn gulped to smooth his face.
Type lightly chuckled.
"If.....I look up right now..... Yourll probably have a pout like a child right?"
"I'm not...... pouting"
He took a deep breathe to turn his head to the side.
"Mmm..... Tharn?"
"..... Yes?"
"I love you too...... Tomorrow..... Can I still see your house?"
Tharn then yawned.
"Of course....... Need to..... christian it......"
Type chuckled.
"Always...... Horny.....I see....."
"Mmm....... No........ Well yes but...... Never you know........ In there..... Only at krintos.....I want to..... Fill my house with our love..... Also the sounds of your moaning...."
Type chuckled..
"Mmm.... Will see..... But I'm so tired..... Let's...."
"Sleep......I.....conquer......"
They both took a deep breathe to then go into a sweet oblivion, unaware of what would happen tomorrow.