seems our friends are alright, can today be for us

Waking the next morning, tharn got off of type, to then sit to the edge to grab his phone. Type feeling no weight, opened his eyes to take a deep breathe, he then peered his eyes to the side to smile, moving the blanket off, me went to tharn to wrap his arms about, to then place his lips to his next.
"Mmm, do you have to go?"
Tharn lightly chuckled to turn his head to bring his phone up to have type, move his head to eye. He read over the text.
Supposedly Sapporo: I am sorry for being the worst to you my best friend. I have crayo with me, please let mr. Jerhero know. I'm very sorry.
Types eyes narrowed.
"Think crayo texted you with sapporos phone, that sounds like him. Happy there together. I...... Know I'm being...... A bit selfish right now but.... Tharn.... Could we take the day off..... Just to be with one another?"
Tharn lowered the phone to then place it to the table, taking his hands up, he looked intently to type.
"The.... Whole day?"
Type smiled to nod.
"Sounds like heaven. But..... We need to go to my house. Can take a day off, but need to get a bit of work done."
Type swayed them.
"That's fine with me. Mmm.... Your being a bad principal though..... Should be talking your student out of this....."
"Mmm....."
Tharn looked him. Up and down, he then moved in there embrace, to place his hands to the bed, to Hover over him, has type went down, he moved his arms up to wrap them about his neck.
There eyes darted.
"I know I should..... But this perverted principal wants to spend all day with his naughty student then go to work and be away from him."
Type smirked deviously.
"Then..... He better give me those lips and...... Punish me a bit..... For being so naughty...."
Type spread his legs a bit to move them up and down the sides of tharn.
He raised his eye brow to then go down to do just that.
After an impressive round, the two dressed and went to tharns.
Type sat to his living room, to sit criss cross to tharns couch to look to the television, has tharn was to his office getting his work done.
Peering his eyes to the side, he saw his phone go off.
He took a deep breathe in.
Don't be my family.....
Retrieving it he breathed out relief it was crayo texting him a where are you.
Type: taking the day off. So, are you and Sapporo back together.
Crayo: will fully explain when I see you. Type, know your with our principal, since he didn't show today, please, be careful.
Type: your sounding like your boyfriend.
Crayo: maybe boyfriend, but still the same, be carful.
Type smiled to then place his phone back to eye.
What is a maybe boyfriend?
Shrugging, he then looked to the kitchen to see tharn before the counter to look down, to go into his fruit bowl.
Type retrieved the remote, to turn of the television, to then get up to go to the other side to eye.
"Hungry? Done with work?"
He looked to type to nod.
"Yes and yes."
Type made a face, to then get up, going to the apron that hung to the wall, he grabbed to go to tharn to stand behind to place it upon.
He turned his head to eye.
"What are you doing?"
"I'm. Hungry too, today let your man teach you a recipe."
Tharn smiled to place the apple down to turn to wrap his arms around his waist to pull type close, he placed his balled hands to his chest to look at him..
"Happy to learn, I'll listen to everything you have to say. Let's cook."
Type leaned in close to place his lips to his.
Parting, they both went to gather pots and pans then the ingredients.
After everything, they sat to the table to enjoy, type kept his eyes to tharn.
"Good?"
He eyed tharn has he shoveled it in.
Tharn nodded.
"Very, thank you for making this with me, can't believe with your help I am. Able to make something this delicious."
Type smiled, to then hang his head to eat more.
Tharn looked up to eye, a bit confused.
"What is that face?"
Type shrugged.
"Thought I was delicious...." He mumbled.
Tharn chuckled.
"Are you being jealous over food?"
Type smirked.
"May..... Be....." He teased.
Tharn got up, with his plate to go to type, he lifted his head up to eye.
Taking a finger to his plate, he gathered some of the sauce to then place it to his bottom lip, type gulped, heart soared, tharn bent a bit, to place his hand to his chin, to lift it up, going to type, he took his tongue out to lick about, to then move back.
"Can consume both of you, do not, be jealous of food."
"Mmm, I'll try not to be. Are you full?"
"Not quite."
Type stood to take the plate away, to then step to tharn, to wrap his arms around to look to tharn in pure bliss.
"Think I can take over from There where food I don't believe can help."
Tharn then helped type to jump up, he instantly wrapped his legs about.
Tharn took one hand up to cradle his neck to look adorly into his eyes.
"I love you type, no matter what Sapporo may say to our relationship, know this, I do not want to let you go. My heart, is yours and I want your heart to be mine."
Type nodded to move his head closer.
"Already is."
Cocking his head to the side, they moved there heads up and down to kiss the other in passion.
Turning, tharn started to take type to the stairs, stopping, they parted from. There kiss, to be slightly turned, to eye the door, they heard a knock.
They looked to the other, tharn placed him down to then fix himself, turning he went to the door, type stood there not knowing really what to do.
Opening, type moved his head to the side to widen his eyes.
Well......crap.....I don't think..... I'm ready for this......