wait! let me explain.

Walking to crayo, Sapporo reached his hand out to grab his wrist to make him stop. Turning crayo pulled his hand away to breathe heavily looking over the man he had been pinning over for the last 7 months.
Sapporo took a deep breathe in to gulp.
"Now..... Will you wait....."
Crayo shook his head.
"No...... No way I won't! You...... Are the superintendent....... Now you..... Know my actual name."
He nodded.
"Yes......I know now who you are..... But I want to talk to you."
Crayo wrapped his arms around his body to scoff.
"Now you want to talk...... Really? I...... Waited months..... Kept the..... Same name..... Thought we...... My mistake..... And now..... Your the superintendent of our district......ugh!"
Crayo turned to let his arms fall, Sapporo widen his eyes to then go in front of him.
"Now you wait, god damnit!"
Crayo leaned his head back to look to him with furrow eye brows.
"Why! For you to throw me out of school for being a......"
Sapporo raised an eye brow.
"If I did that, I would be called into question and could lose my job."
Crayo darkly chuckled.
"Mmm..... All about you I see......well let me make this easy for you. Move! I..... Want to go home."
Sapporo took a deep breathe to wrap his arms to his body eyeing crayo.
"No..... It's not all about me..... You would get kicked out of school, and it would be marked to your permitted record, I do not want to that too happen to you. Also......I don't quite know how those other two are involved in this. They could get into trouble has well, now I am not going to allow that."
Crayo then turned to look back, tharn and type were already gone.
He turned his head to eye the building to his right.
I..... Have a few theories about those two..... I'm sure there dating though.....
Sapporo took a deep breathe to lower his arms to step closer.
Crayo snapped his head forward.
"Then..... Move......i won't talk about it, you won't, they won't, it's just...... Something that happened, something that is in the past."
Sapporo raised an eye brow.
"Crayo........ We need to talk about this. I....... When we..... Were you 17 or 18?"
Crayo took a deep breathe in.
"I turned 18 the week before, your safe there. Anything else?"
"Did you....... Stay uyo..... For me?"
Crayo flexed his jaw to shrug.
"Did you.... Really wait for.....months for me?"
Crayos face fell to chew at his cheek. He hung his head to place his hands to his bag strap to hold.
"Maaaaybe......."
Sapporo smirked to step closer.
"Should..... Have followed my instinct and tried to find you...... Should have made another date with you."
Crayo peered his eyes up.
"Why..... Didn't you..... After..... The talk we had......I..... Was being.... Truthful and..... Real...... You were the..... Second I....... From what I was doing.....I don't regularly do that...... And from everything you told me...... Were you...... Being honest?"
Sapporo nodded.
"Very."
Crayo gulped to step closer, his eyes darted.
"Then why....... Didn't you...... Try to find me? Did you think I was lying? Did you think I was a whore that I did that all the....."
Sapporo shook his head.
"No..... Nothing like that..... If I did.....I wouldn't have kissed you..... Told you..... Intimate things about my family..... What was..... Really troubling me...."
Raising his hand he placed his hand to his chin to have his thumb move back and forth looking to his lips.
Crayo breathed in deep.
"Then..... Why..... Tell me....."
Sapporo signed.
"I...... Was going through.....a very rough breakup crayo...... When I went home I....."
Crayos eyes widen to smack his hand away.
Sapporo looked to him confused.
"You son of a...... You said you were single! That's why you wanted a date! It was too let loose and....... Celebrate your job promotion?! That's what you said has we danced in the club!"
Sapporo gritted his teeth.
Crayo shook his head.
"You are a piece of shit!"
Crayo turned to try and leave.
Sapporo held his hand up to wrap around his arm trying to stop him, he turned for crayo to move his arm away from his grasp to then push him away, he then brought his hand up to point, eyes narrowed, nostrils flared in anger.
"You...... Are not going to touch me again! This is what will happen. You go that way, I go this way. I now know you are the superintendent, even if it'll hurt me, I'll tell that we had sex. So leave me alone! I never want to see your face again. You we're...... Dating another then.... Slept with me......asshole!"
Crayo then turned.
Sapporo stand where he was too watch him go.
"I won't...... Stay away from you crayo..... Just you see!" He shouted after him.
Crayo raised his hand up to flip him off.
Sapporo gritted his teeth to look down.
Damn it! This is......a real mess..... Damn it.... Why wouldn't he just stay and listen to me!
Sapporo signed to turn to gather his cell to then make a phone call.
"Yes.......I would like you to pull a file for me, first name crayo, I want to know everything about this student please."
To the bus, crayo sat to the back, bag to his lap, head turned looking out the darkness of the world, tears streamed down his face.
I..... Can't believe..... He is my..... Superintendent......I..... Can't believe....... He..... Lied to me..... He said he was single...... Told me...... Things about his family with we went to that hotel.....I can't believe I......I felt bad for him......I can't believe I...... Fell for him......I really can't believe type could be dating our principal, how did he know that he was the guy I was lusting and going crazy for........ This is all......surreal..... And....bull..... Why can't I...... Ever be the one to fall in love...... Why does it elude me.....
Crayo shook his head to then retrieve his phone to dial then took it to his ear.
To the other end, type sat to tharns car looking down at his phone that read crayo, he made a face.
Tharn looked to type then the phone to then take it, to place it in his back pocket.
Type looked to him with wide eyes.
"Hey...."
Tharn shook his head.
"Another time, we are in front of your place type. I want us to go in."
Type made a face to then turn his head to look to the apartment.
Well, I guess this will be the end too my new relationship, once tharn sees how I live, he will not want to have anything to do with me.......
Type signed.
Here...... We go.......I guess.....