couldn't hold back

Stepping to them, they leaned off the wall, to look tharn over with widen eyes to then look to them selves.
"Should.....I have come in a suite instead of a white t shirt, these pants and jacket?"
Tharn cocked his head to eye.
Think if you came in a suit, I would....
Tharn took a deep breathe to look to them in the eye.
"You are fine. We need to discuss business."
He nodded.
"First.....I need to be.... Um...... I'm sorry but they said to get it first......."
Tharn nodded to get his wallet to pass them the money discreetly.
"So.....uyo Lupa?"
He nodded to place the money to his wallet.
"Now we need to go over the evening. We are to meet my mother, inside, soon. We have been dating for 6 months, your name is krinto yumanra."
Tharn flexed his jaw at the name.
They nodded.
"You are too call me honey, I've..... Never done anything like this before and I don't want you to know my name."
"Okay."
"How we meet was by mutal friends at a bar. You came home with me that night. One thing lead to another and...... We've been dating for these last 6 months in bliss."
They nodded.
"You are a street vender, who also paints in your spare time."
"What do I. Paint?"
"Mainly landscapes. You are positive, happy and need to act has if we're in love."
"Okay."
"You are 27, same has me, but...."
Tharn eyed them.
"How old.... Are you really?"
"I'll be......26 in 5 months."
Tharn looked to them narrowly. I highly doubt you are 26 but that's fine, don't tell me the truth.
"While we're inside, I may hold your hand. Is that acceptable?"
"Yes."
"Well.... Is there anything else you need to know?"
"What do I call her? Do I address by name? Last name? Mom?"
Tharn shook his head.
"You will address her by last name, Mrs. Ghrei. She just remarried, do not talk about it, she will look sternly to you, but that's just how she is. Answer what you can, if can't look to me and I'll answer. Try to look shy when you do that."
They nodded.
Tharn took a step forward, they strightened up.
"Mmm.....I have another question. How..... Long have you've been.... Doing this?"
They shrugged.
"Just a bit..... But long. We should go inside the hotel lobby to get a table. When are we suppose to meet her?"
"730, it's about that time. Well...."
He held his arm out to motion for them to go ahead.
They smiled to turn, to go in.
Tharn looked to there ass.
Mmm......shit...... Should have brought lube and a condom.....
He shook his head to lower his arm.
They slept with your friend, don't tharn, just business.
Inside, they got a table, to sit, tharn ordered a whiskey sour while they ordered water.
"You.... Don't drink?"
Uyo looked to tharn to shake his head.
"Not while I'm....."
Tharn nodded.
Responsible, I like that.
Turning there heads, they saw a woman come in, with a puckered face to sit.
"How...... Are you two this evening?"
Uyo looked to tharn.
"We are fine...."
Tharn wrapped an arm around to pull them to his body, they tensed but didn't let the mother see that.
"Mother, if you please, the two of us have gone past first names, but call the other sweet things, I'm honey and he's my sweet. Understand."
She nodded to look to them, they smiled.
"So..... Your krinto?"
Tharn rolled his eyes to take his arm back.
"Yes I am. Your Mrs. Ghrei. It's a pleasure to meet you."
He held a hand out for her to look to then eye tharn.
"So...... You have been dating my son for the last 6 months..... How did this come to being?"
Uyo placed his hand back to, keep his smile to his face.
"Well.....I was brought, our mutual friends introduced us..... One thing lead to another..... And now.....I am completely in love with your son. You have quite the man here."
She looked to them with narrowed eyes, when the waiter came after ordered a stiff drink.
The rest of the time, uyo wouldn't stop talking, mainly if trival things, such has politics, the weather and other things. He was trying to get her to like him, for tharn.
He kept sipping at his drink, with a slight smile. It was quite comical.
His mother drank he second to eye him then tharn.
"Doesn't your lover ever be quite?"
Uyo shut his mouth to take a drink, tharn looked to him, he seemed unphased. He looked to her.
"Mother..... You need to be nicer to my man. You called for this and...."
She scoffed.
"I.... Was hoping this wasent real..... Do you know sweet, your man honey here dated women?"
Uyo peered his eyes to her, to place his drink down.
Tharn looked to her narrowly.
"I dated one woman. Didn't like her. You know I'm gay and...."
They both looked up. She got up to shake her head.
"This...... Is your father and step mother's doing.... If they weren't so..... Accepting.....I wouldn't be looking to a man...."
Turning she left, tharn took a deep breathe in to place his cup to his mouth.
Uyo looked after her to shake his head.
"What a bitch....."
Then he widen his eyes to make an apologetic face to look to tharn.
"I'm sorry for....."
He's eyes widen once more with surprise.
Tharn placed his drink down to laugh.
"Don't be sorry...... She is always like this..... Don't know why I...... Thought maybe she changed......"
Uyos face fell, he placed a hand to tharns shoulder.
He looked to the action to then look to them.
"I'm..... Sorry...... Your mother is like that......I..... Know I'm not..... Suppose to say anything..... Truthful about my life but..... It's the same for me..... My..... Parents disapprove too..... But you need to love who you want. Don't think of the gender."
Tharns lips parted. His heart swelled.
Turning his head, they patted his shoulder to look to there drink, tharn did the same.
"Well..... What would you like to do next? Anything you want...... I'm sorry it turned like this and....."
There eyes widen.
Tharn had turned his head, placed his hand to there leg, to go to there ear.
"How...... About we get a room?"
They gulped.
"Uuum..... That's not really....."
"My friend is the one who recommended you...... Said if I.......I can give you another 500......"
They peered there eyes down, to chew at there cheek. They needed the money.
"Uuuummmm...... Okay.....I guess......"
Tharn leaned back to eye, they grabbed there drink to down.
"Stay here."
Tharn got up to go to the receptionist. After everything he had been through, he really needed a night cap.
Coming back, they stood to eye.
"Um.... Actually.... Maybe this isn't....."
Tharn handed them a key card.
They looked to it concerned.
"Room.....415. I'll be there soon. If your not there...... I'll understand. I need to use the restroom."
Turning he went, to place his hand to the sink, to hang his head.
What am.....I doing..... They slept with Sapporo..... Well...... You did too...... That one night 3 years ago.... Both decided it was a mistake..... Still can't even remember it......
Tharn looked up to eye himself.
They...... Really are..... Cute,...... I've also had.....a very bad day...... Just.... Want to be.... With someone...... Even if they.... Are faking that they..... Care...... Still......
Tharn turned his head, to adjust his tie.
I'll...... Show you krinto....... How boring and predictable I really am......
Turning tharn left to go to the elevators to head to the room, hoping the other will be there.