no you both stay

To the couch, crayo, was to the edge, to peer his eyes from his bottle, to his phone, to grab it in anger, looking to the caller id, he then ripped his phone apart, placing the pieces to the table, reaching his hand across, he placed his finger to the cap, that hadent opened, to eye.
Tharn was to the back of the door, head hung, looking to his phone, he had tried to call Sapporo, to get no answer, dialing then placing it to his ear, he peered his eyes to the side to see what crayo just did.
He nodded to place the phone to his back pocket, understanding why Sapporo was probably not answering.
To the kitchen, type was making a combination of food, crayos favorite and tharns. He liked both.
Turning, he placed them to 3 plates, to then move to the kitchen slash living room area, to place them too the table to sit, he eyed crayo first.
"Crayo..... Made one of your mom's special meals, come on. Tharn, I made you one of your favorites."
Crayo straightened up to then get up to go to the table.
Tharn peered his eyes up, to then look uncomfortable.
"Um.......mr......jerhero......I ... Think....."
Crayo with his head hung, head to his hand, looked to the plate to gather a bit of his food, to shrug.
"No need for....... Formalities..... Know you two are a couple......"
Crayo looked to type.
"I.... Think I.... Shouldn't be here...... I'm ruining....."
Type Shook his head to get up to go to tharn.
"Tharn...... Please.... Come sit....."
Type held his hand out for his.
Tharn looked to it, then to crayo, who was eating his meal, fighting against his tears.
"I..... Do believe I'm intruding type.....I should...." He whispered.
Type rolled his eyes to then grab his hand, to then pull to the table, making him. Sit next to crayo and him.
Tharn peered his eyes to crayo, who kept his same position to look dazed to his meal.
Type looked to him then tharn..
"Please......I..... Don't want either of you to go....." He whispered.
Tharn widened his eyes to then turn his head to look to type.
"Please."
Tharn nodded to then turn his head to eat his meal.
Type smiled, he then looked to crayo.
"So..... Crayo..... What...."
He shook his head.
"I.... Don't want to talk about it...... Especially with his best friend right there....."
Tharn straightened up to eye.
"I..... Think I should....."
Tharn turned his head, to eye type placing his hand over his.
"No..... Neither one of you will be leaving. Fine crayo, don't talk about it. After dinner, tharn......mr. natamoto, will be staying in my bed, you crayo can take the couch."
Tharn looked up to widen his eyes further open.
Crayo nodded to then push himself away to grab the plate.
"Sounds..... Fine with me...... Type, do you have any extra....."
"Yes clothes, there in the closet."
"I'm going to take a...... Shower....."
Crayo placing the plate to the sink he then went to go shower.
Tharn raised an eye brow to type. He looked him over.
"What?"
"Type, I really do think I should leave. Probably need to go see if..."
"No....Sapporo..... Caused this mess..... Needs a day to himself......I want you to be with me tharn, please..... Today.....has been bad.... For the both of us."
Tharn nodded to then lean over to then press his lips to his.
Parting, there eyes darted.
"I'll stay then."
Type smiled.
"Good."
Turning there heads they kept there hands to the other, to finish there meal, has tharn and type ate, crayo was to the shower crying his eyes out.
Both to the sink, they washed and dried, type turned his head, has crayo came out, head hung, to go to the couch, to then grab his bottle.
Type then looked to tharn.
"Mmm go, your friend needs you. If you can, take the bottle away, alcohol never helps."
Type smiled to nod.
Going to crayo, he grabbed the bottle before he could take it to his lips, he then placed it to the table, crayo eyed to then let the tears fall.
Tharn finished to then go to the bedroom, giving them time alone.
Type looking over crayo, pulled him to himself to run his back.
"This..... Hurts..... So damn. Much type......I...... Was falling in love with him...... Then he said...... So many hurtful. Things to me......"
Type signed.
"Crayo..... I'm so sorry..... He was probably..... Doesn't matter..... He was being a jerk....."
Crayo nodded.
"A big one..... This is all his fault..... Shouldn't have lied to his friend about something like that....."
Type nodded.
"Did..... He tell you.... Why?"
"He said..... at first..... It was Because it was a funny joke......has time past..... He felt guilty..... That feeling grew..... Then..... Family plus work happened to him, life basically and Mr. Naramoto....Was the only one he could..... Lean on....... So he didn't say a word...." Crayo wept.
Tharn hit his head against the wall, has he kept the door slightly opened to listen.
Oh.....Sapporo...... He signed.
Closing the door, he then went to the shower, to really give them there space.
Parting, crayo, hunched himself over, to look to the bottle.
Type took a deep breathe in to get up to grab the bottle to move to the other side, body to the wall, to look at it.
"Type...... Please..... Give that back....."
Type Shook his head.
"I believe...... Tharn is right..... This is not a good idea..... Your hurt and In pain....."
Crayo stood to hold a hand out.
"That's why I need the alcohol type. Don't be a....."
Type raised an eye brow, to lift his head up to eye.
Crayo took a deep breathe to sit back down to sign, he eyed the floor.
"Crayo..... You haven't..... Taken one sip....... You and I both know...... You won't......"
"You know......I don't drink...... At least..... Not that much..... Maybe I should.... My heart..... Feels like it's..... Breaking...."
Type nodded to then go to crayo to stand before him.
"Been there crayo, you were there for me too, I'm right here, that's why I'm taking this bottle with me. Now..... You need to go to sleep. I think you and I both know this isn't over."
Crayo looked to type.
"Type..... Yes it is...... I'm tired of him thinking I...... Am this big whore, I explained it to him that I only have been with 3 people and yet..... He said what he did..... I'm...... Done...... There are so many red flags to this man.....I..... Just can't....."
Crayo then laid down to turn to his side, back to type.
He looked him up and down.
I..... Don't believe this is the end.
Turning, type went to a closet to grab a blanket to go back to crayo to place on him.
"Good night crayo."
He took a deep breathe in, eyes closed to shrug.
"Whatever."
Type strightened up, to then turn to go to tharn, he wasent stupid not to think hadent listened, now he needed to deal with what his boyfriend overheard.