dealing with our friends pain

Laying to the bed, type was shaking his head.
Why did crayo say no? I know how much he is in love with Sapporo so why?"
Leaning up, he heard the door bell going off.
Getting up, he pulled the covers off to then get up to step a bit quick to his dresser to place some comfy clothes on.
Finished, he ran down the stairs to open, his eyes widen. Crayo was there, with a bag to his hand to look to type apologetic.
Type took a deep breathe and opened the door further to streach his arm out.
"Come on in."
He nodded to go in, to then take his shoes off has type closed the door.
"I'm so sorry to be inconveniencing you like this, did try your place first, when no one came, I looked to the directory to find our principals place, please don't be mad."
Type signed, to turn to go first to lead crayo to the living room.
They both sat, for crayo to place his bag to the side to look to it, hunched over, hands cupped.
Type sat too the chair looking him over.
"So.... This is your technical first day together, moved in and your here. What happened? Why did you say no to his proposal?"
Crayos eyes widen to look to type.
"How do you know I said no to his...."
Type made a face.
Crayo signed to look down with a soft expression.
"He called mr. Naramoto and told him?"
Type nodded.
"That he did, so why did you...."
Crayo signed to place his head to his hands.
"We haven't been together to long, just moved in together plus just dating him, you saw what that caused, if we were to marry.....I can just hear the rumors now also..... Theres a big one."
Type got up to go to crayo to place his hand to his back to rub, turned head to eye.
"What big one?"
Crayo took a deep breathe in, to take his hands down to eye sullenly.
"If we were to marry, his father would know, he already causes my man so much heart break, if he knew his only son married a man, a student, someone so much younger, I...... Just don't want to think about it."
Type made a face to pull crayo to himself to place a hand to his cheek to caress to comfort.
Tharn out, looked about to then go to his dresser to down on some clothes, he needed to go to sapporos, he was crying.
Even though the two hadent completely me up, he couldn't leave him like that, Sapporo even told tharn that he saw crayo pack a bag and left without telling him where he was going.
Going down stairs, tharn spoke loudly.
"Type, I don't know where you are but I need to go to sapporos and...."
Going to the last step, he stepped to eye, he gritted his teeth.
He then stomped his way to them.
"Crayo! You have some nerve to be here in my home after what you did! And to be all over my....."
Tharn stopped to eye them, type looked to him with sad eyes, crayo had his head buried in types chest, tears were falling.
Tharn took a deep breathe.
"You.... Weren't trying to hurt Sapporo were you crayo?"
He shook his head.
Tharns eyes darted to then turn to go to the kitchen to make a phone call.
Making some calming tea, he went back with three cups to a tray to place it to the coffee table, to sit to the chair to look to then without saying a word.
After a few tears were shed, crayo calmed down enough to tell tharn what he told type, he now understood the why.
All turning there heads, they heard someone knocking to the door.
Tharn got up to go to it.
Opening, type and crayo looked back, to then eye the other to shrug.
"Who is that?"
"I don't know."
Closing the door, type and crayo turned there heads to eye, crayos widen to then turn his head to eye the coffee table to then sit his tea cup down, to then bunch himself over to cup his hands.
Sapporo came about to then eye crayos bag, taking a deep breathe, he grabbed it, to then eye him.
"Crayo, you and I need to talk about this, not inconvenience our friends, please come home."
Crayo darted his eyes, type looked to him, then to sapporos serious deamonor then to tharn who shook his head to mouth, let them handle this.
"Crayo..... Please.....if I put this bag down, I'll go home and send all your things to your mother's, please do not make me do that."
Crayo widen his eyes to then stand to look a bit with anger to sapporo.
"Are you..... Threating m......"
His lips parted, heart skipped a beat, sapporos face fell, tears started to well up.
Tharn and type darted there eyes to them.
"Crayo...... My heart is breaking, I am not threating, please, come home."
Crayo looked down to see sapporo hold a hand out.
Tharn stepped closer.
"Crayo, I think you need to tell Sapporo what you said to us, he needs to know why you said no."
Sapporo nodded.
"If it is because you don't really love me crayo, I need to know that now, but we should go and...."
Crayo placed his hands in his to place his forehead to his chest.
"That is not it, not at all, let's go home, I'll tell you the reasons why."
Sapporo smirked to eye tharn then type.
"Thank you for dealing with us, we will be going now."
Turning sapporo pulled crayo who looked back at type to mouth, I'll tell you what happens tomorrow.
Type nodded to watch them go.
Tharn and your looked to the other.
"Those two are just exhausting."
Tharn lightly chuckled to turn to go to his door to lock, type got up, tharn went back to place his hands to his waist to pull him to his body, eyes to his face, type wrapped his arms around.
"What?"
"You were very close to crayo earlier, made me a bit jealous."
Type rolled his eyes.
"No need to be, I do not feel anything for my friend, what about you and Sapporo, you two are very close."
Tharn me a disgusted face.
They both chuckled.
"Mm, tharn, let's save this Sunday, can we go upstairs, take these clothes off and fall asleep close?"
Tharn smiled to then pick up type bridal style, there eyes darted.
"Sounds great to me."
They placed there lips to the other, to part, for tharn to take his man to bed, for them to sleep in peace.