problems with both our men

Running about a mile away, type hunched over to place his hands to his legs to breathe heavily, catching his breathe, he strightened up to shake his head.
I'm..... Such a fucking coward..... But.... Who is that woman! Why was she all over him! What the hell is going on! Thought we were dating! I...... Think he has been lying to me.....
He..... Has had another all this time..... This is probably he's real fucking game! A woman at home then a boyfriend to the side.
Type gritted his teeth to then take out his phone to call for a taxi, after giving his address, he eyed his phone, tharn was calling.
He answered.
"Leave me alone! I am not going to play into this love triangle! Don't call me again! Were done!"
Type then hung up the phone to block his number.
I..... Can't believe......I fell in love with him! I'm..... Such an idiot!
Shaking his head, he eyed the taxi to get in.
To his home, he went straight to the shower to get tharns scent off of him.
I'm.....a damn fool..... Can't believe I fell for it.... Why did this have to happen to me..... Again...... My second relationship was like this too...... Went out with them for 3 full months to then find out they had another to the side.
Type gritted his teeth to scrub harder to his skin getting everywhere tharn touched off, he was mad that tharn was still technically inside but there was nothing he could do about that.
After, he got out, he went to his room to take the sheets and blankets off to throw away and in anger. Dressed and fed, he left to go to the shopping mall to pick up new bedding.
Going home after that, he went in, placed them in to go eat dinner, to then lay to the bed to look up at his ceiling. He wouldn't look to his phone. First he blocked tharn, second crayo wouldn't stop calling, he's texts were in anger.
Type took a deep breathe in, he didn't know if he was going to go to school tomorrow. He didn't want to talk to crayo she didn't want to see tharn.
Turning type closed his eyes. He just wanted the day to be over.
Waking, by his alarm, he then turned to shut it off to groan.
I..... Don't want to go to school.....ugh....
Getting up, he had tests he needed to take.
Do not allow this to kill your gpa, you have worked to hard.
To the bathroom, he got ready, not thinking of the previous day, he needed to start thinking of crayo and what he was going to say to him.
Finished, he skipped breakfast to get dress to walk to the bus stop with his hands to his back pack straps, taking deep breathes.
Going to it, he froze to look over crayo, he turned to step to type to hit him on his chest.
"You are the worst friend ever! Why have you've been ignoring me! You've put me into this......frenzy! How could you do this to me! How could you not have told me the man I fell for was the superintendent and I was going to meet him! What the hell type!"
Type took a deep breathe in.
"Crayo.....I really didn't know....... Until he showed...... And when.....mr. naramoto..... Told me...."
Type hung his head, to make a face.
Crayo raised an eye brow.
"Ah yes.....mr. naramoto...... We need to talk about this too type..... How long have you two been......"
They both looked to the bus. Type went on first in haste.
"Hey!"
Crayo then went after.
They both sat near the other, type looked out the window. Crayo turned his head to eye.
"Type...... You owe me this.... Tell me..... His long have you two been....."
Type turned his head to look to him.
"Not..... To long but.... It ended yesterday..... He was just like......wertino."
Crayos eyes widen.
"He..... Was secretly seeing another?"
Type peered his eyes down to nod, then he looked to crayos bag confused, it was buzzing.
Crayo signed to open, shuffling, he grabbed his phone to eye, then he answered placing it to his ear.
"Stop calling me!"
Crayo took the phone away to then turn it off to place it back in. The two looked to the other. Type raised an eye brow.
"Who was that?"
Crayo signed to turn his head to look forward.
"This..... Is all your fault! Since this morning, Sapporo......has been calling and texting me non stop."
"Why are you dodging his calls? I've had to listen to you complain and whine over this man and now...."
Turning, crayo then hit types upper shoulder.
"He...... Had a boyfriend when we.......I don't ever want to have anything to do with him. He lied to me type. Said he was single when we..... If I had known, I wouldn't have......"
Crayo turned his head to hang.
Type looked him over to then look out the window.
We are two very unlucky men.
To there stop, they got out to walk near the other, they then stopped to the grounds to look to the side, after they heard a car horn.
Crayos eyes widen.
Sapporo was to the side, body to his car, arms wrapped, looking to crayo with narrowed eyes, he then motioned with his head for him to come to him..
Crayo looked to him in anger to shake his head, to raise an arm to flip him off.
Grabbing type by the arm, he pulled him inside.
Sapporo signed.
Damn it!
To there lockers the two placed there things inside.
"Ugh.....I can't believe he showed up here. Needs to leave me alone! I..... Don't want to hear anything that asshole has to say! He lied, had, possibly has a boyfriend, that's it for me."
Crayo slammed him locker to look to the left, then around.
"Type?!"
Crayo didn't know that type had been pulled by tharn to the bathrooms, tharn needed to talk to him and badly, he needed to tell him who that person actually was.