surprised vistor

Waking, the two eyed the other has they were to there sides, to smile wide.
"Good morning type."
Type shuffled closer..
"Great morning tharn, think you..... May have broken my hip......"
Tharn chuckled to grab type hand to pull it to his mouth to kiss.
"Mm..... Sorry..... Well...... Let's get up, eat and I'll show you my home. That is where I will really break your hip."
Type lightly chuckled, to then pull there interwined hands to the side, to lay his lips to his, to then get up to sit on his lap to hover.
Parting, he leaned up, head cocked to the side smiling down at tharn.
"How about..... Here?"
Tharn smirked.
They then looked down to tharns stomach it growled.
They both then peered there eyes to the other to chuckle.
"Mmm..... Can wait..... Need to feed my man and not just with my seed."
Tharns lips parted.
"Becoming....... More perverted I see....."
Tharn took his hand up to the back of types head to then lean up to look to his lips on lust.
"Such a..... Bad student....."
They then gave the other a deep, sensual kiss.
Type took his hands up to his chest to push him down, to grind a bit to then get off to laugh.
"I'm very bad..... Made you hard..... Now I'm going to feed you."
Turning type stepped to his dresser to down on comfy clothes to part.
Tharn watched him go to lean up, to take a his knee up, to place his arm to it.
So..... Naughty........god I love this man...... So intriguing........ So interesting.......
Tharn then got up to use the restroom to then pick his clothes up to partly dress, only in his boxers and buttoned shirt, he then made his way to the kitchen, he stopped to eye type.
He was before the stove, cooking, to then eye his cell he had taken with him from the bedroom.
Tharn shook his head to go to him, wrapping his arms about, he took a hand to the phone to place further away to go to types ear.
"Just you and me till Monday..... Okay......"
Tharn then went to his neck to deliver kisses.
Type turned his head forward to smile.
"Mmm..... This is the first time..... My man......has stayed in the kitchen to watch me cook..... Most were to the table waiting for me to...... Feed them....." Type signed.
Tharn moved his bottom lip up and down his neck.
"I am not them....... You are not like mine....... We to another are different...... Were in love..... Right?"
Type nodded.
"Very...... Still happy you..... Said those words...... Thank you....."
"Have to keep my man happy.......I also meant them......"
Type turned his head, tharn leaned his back.
"I...... Know you did...... Want to know how?"
Tharn nodded.
Type moved the pan of finished food back, turned the stove off to turn in there embrace to wrap his arms around. There eyes darted.
"I could tell you really did mean them..... How...... Your body language and eyes, plus your heart sped up."
They both smiled.
"Mm..... Let's eat.....I want to go to your home......"
"So...... Horny....."
Tharn then placed his lips to his.
Parting, they went to sit to consume, after eating, they dressed to then go to tharns car to leave.
Type looked to the window starting to become a bit worried.
Tharn turned his head to eye.
"It's going to be okay, why so nervous?"
"I'm..... Worried someone might see us...... I'm coming over in the day light tharn...... Don't wish to be found out....."
"Type..... My neighbors keep to themselves, haven't met any of them, I highly doubt you are going to be caught but...... If your so worried, I can tell whoever cares to know, that you are my naughty student, coming over to please his principal."
Type turned his head to eye narrowly.
Tharn kept his head forward to laugh.
"Hahaha........." Type laughed sarcastically.
He turned his head back to eye out the window.
"I'm just..... Worried......"
Tharn nodded.
"You don't need to be type, no one is going to care. If they do...... Don't worry........I have a few tricks up my sleeves, trust me."
Type turned his head back to nod.
"Okay........"
A bit later, they parked to his house, they both got out, type turned his head to wait for tharn.
He came about, to smile looking to him.
Tharn then stretched his arm out.
"Go on......"
Type smiled to then turn his head to go forth.
Tharn kept his eyes to him, to look confused, when he stopped, looking up, gritting his teeth.
"Type..... Why did you...."
"Tharn?"
He turned his head, eyes widen.
"Oh......vera....... Why are you....."
Tharn stepped to her, up the stairs to stand beside her. Types eyes narrowed.
Who the fuck is this woman!
She turned to smile, stepping closer, she placed her hand in his.
"Where have you been? I've missed you."
Types head leaned back, eyes darted between the two.
What the hell.....
"You know i have to work, I'm not always here."
She nodded to look to type, tharn did to making a face.
"Who is this?"
"Um....mr. jerhero..... He came to gather some important paperwork..... He is starting a new club in my school. He's Nothing more then my student."
Types body tensed.
Oh........ Really tharn?
Type started to breathe erratically, his heart started to sink.
"Um......I see you two are busy......I didn't mean to..... Disturb...... I'll just get them later....."
Type turned, tharn gritted his teeth, she shook her head.
"Tharn....... You can't pull this over my eyes..... He's your new lover right? I can't believe you..... With a student..... Go after him...... Don't make him think the worse...... Now go......"
He nodded to then leave.
Rounding, his hedges he looked about to sign deeply.
God damn it! I thought no running away....... Thought we talk things like this out!
Fuck!
She is not who you are thinking she is!
Taking a deep breathe, tharn needed to go back to vera, he just needed to clear this up with type another time.