can't believe I let you talk me into this

"no!"
"Oh come on........ Please......"
"I said no!"
"Come on type...... Please please please please pleeeeeeeesse?"
Type took a deep inhale, to keep his drink to his mouth, to furrow his eye brows, has his friend had there arm around his, head to his upper shoulder with pleading eyes looking to them.
"Come on type........ You said you needed the money........ We can split 500, come on! I have a job interview today, I can't do it!"
Type peered his eyes to the side.
"Crayo, I really don't want to be uyo Lupa, that's you not me. I'm not...... An escort. Call in sick."
Crayo leaned himself away to eye type.
"I..... Did a week ago, needed to take care of my mom. You can only once, again I could get fired, please type, I need this job and that job to take care of my mom. Please."
Type took a deep breathe to turn his head forward to eye his drink that he placed down.
"I........ Hate you!"
Crayo smiled.
"What do I have to do?"
"Nothing. Not unless someone calls for you....."
They both turned there heads to see crayos cell that was too the cafeteria table, go off. They then looked to another.
"That..... Cant be them."
Crayo shrugged to answer.
He nodded and spoke then looked to type.
Placing the phone down he eyed him..
"Someone.....asked for uyo Lupa. Just a date at a hotel."
Type took in a deep breathe to look around.
"We..... Should discuss this somewhere else, not in the school cafeteria."
Crayo nodded to get up, type did to a bit with attitude.
They then both walked to the bus station, to stand looking to the other.
"Okay..... Don't be too formal for this, wear something inbetween. I gave them your number, they will call you, an hour prior before you have to meet them. If you don't like them or the situation, just leave, also make sure you get the money up front. Also, do not kiss or fall for the client. Unlike....... Me.....'
Crayo looked to the side a bit sullen.
Type looked him over.
"Crayo....... You know I don't kiss and I highly doubt I'll be like you and fall for....."
Crayo looked to type.
He made a face to shift about to look where the bus should be coming.
"Anything else?"
"Well...... If they are like my very last client I allowed too........ They may......ask for a different service."
Types eyes widen to turn his head, to look to crayo.
"I..... Don't know if I could....."
"Well..... Are you clean? Is that why...."
Type rolled his eyes.
"It's not that......I haven't had sex in the last 14 months..... But crayo......to have sex for money..... That's....."
Crayo nodded.
"I know and also against the rules for the agency I work at but, when you need the money and they act so sweetly......"
Type eyed crayo up and down.
"You know.... I've never asked you. How many times did you....'
Crayo lightly chuckled.
"I've only been an escort since I turned 17 type, only had sex with 2 when I turned 18 and after that one......7 months ago......"
Crayo took a deep breathe in.
"I haven't, since them.....I....... Stupidly fell for..... But I've been asked though. So I'm just preparing you if they ask you. It's really your decision."
Type shrugged..
"Anything else?"
"Be..... Whatever they want you to be. Don't say anything personal. Don't give them your real name. I only stuck to uyo Lupa for this long since I thought..... He would..... But after you use it, I'm going to change it to something else and take another name. Remember get the 500 up front, no kissing and yes I know you don't do that but still, you can hold there hands, place your hand to there shoulder. Be nice to them, patient, be considerate. No attitude. Be engaging and endearing. If there is awkward silence, just keep talking."
Type raised an eye brow.
"Wouldn't that be.....a bit of an annoyance?"
Crayo shrugged.
"Worked for me, also don't tell them your real age. Don't drink on the job. If they offer you any type of drugs you get out of there. If..... This goes into something..... Like a hotel..... Be careful, text me the room number, describe who you are with, most likely they won't tell you there real name, I know the guy I........ Didn't tell me his actual name.....if you do have sex, wear protection, don't take anything less then 500."
Type shook his head to turn.
"Your..... Making me sound...... Like a prostitute, I've never had..... Someone pay for it before..... This is all....."
Crayo took a step forward to place his hand to types shoulder.
He turned his head to look to him.
"Type....I really appreciate this..... Also it'll help you. If you don't want to have sex, then tell them no. You are not obligated to have it or do anything your uncomfortable with. This is going to be also what you want and will do okay......"
Type nodded.
"I..... Can't believe..... I'm going to do this..... Just so you know, I'm never going to do this again. I don't care if I need the money. This works for you but not me."
Crayo nodded.
They then turned there heads to see the bus was coming.
They both went into it to sit.
"So....... You gave them my number?"
"Mmm, I did. Told them it was a burner and after today to take it off. It really is safe. Type, yourll have this date, then get paid, go home. Okay...... And I really am thankful for this.....I.... Just.... Need to make more money and do something..... Honest.....Im only an escort when I need the money, but if I can get this job, I can cut back with this one."
"In a given month..... His many dates do you go out on?"
"5, but trying to go down to 2 or even 1. I...... Haven't...... Engaged in..... Sex with anyone since that one......I...... Really....."
Crayo shook his head to turn to look to the other side. Type eyed him.
I...... Hope I don't fall for the client like crayo did...... They.... Really changed him.....I don't know if for the better or not.
Stopping, they both got off to walk, then stopped to the intersection, they needed to part.
"Type..... Thank you..... Really.... Thank you for this. Keep your phone on and they will call. Remember don't be too stiff, don't dress formal."
Type nodded.
Crayo then walked back wards with a smile.
"Remember..... If you.... Text me...."
Type shook his head to roll his eyes.
"That is not going to happen."
Crayo lightly chuckled to turn to leave.
Type took a long deep inhale to walk forward to go to his solo apartment.
I..... Still can't believe..... I'm doing this.....
Going home, type placed his back. Pack to the wall, to take his shoes off to go straight to his bedroom to flop to the bed.
Damn it! Why am I doing this! Is the money really worth it? Should I just say, I don't have it. With the job I have now, I'm able to live a bit comfortable, I just don't have money for them...... But do they even deserve it after what they.....
Type took a deep inhale to turn his head.
Damn it! This sucks......fuck you crayo! Your the one who is an escort not me..... I've never done anything like this before......
Sitting up, he looked to the floor, arms behind him.
What if...... They are some asshole or deviant? Want me to do..... Things I'm not comfortable with......crayo did say I could tell them no and just leave...... guess I can do that then...... What if..... They try to.....
Type Shook his head.
I am not going to have sex with them..... I'm not a whore..... And never had my ex's pay for it........ But.... What if they try....
Feeling his phone go off, type signed to retrieve it.
He looked to the odd number.
He signed.
I..... Guess..... Here we go....... Just a date.... Nothing more.......