through the confusion, finally your mine

To the hotel, the two kneeled to the center of the bed, fully undressed, Sapporo had his mouth to crayos neck nipping, his one hand to his nipple to tease, the other to his length to stroke.
Crayo, had his hands behind to either side of sapporos body to grip has he was surrounded by pleasure. With his head lifted up and slightly turned he couldn't stop moaning.
Sapporo moved his head back to look at crayo, he smiled and wide at his facial expressions.
"Too amazing?"
Crayola nodded.
"Ah.... Yes..... So.....mmm...." He bit into his lower lip. Soon he started to move his body against sapporos.
He then went to his ear.
"Your cock is so hard crayo...... It is because I'm..... Playing with your nipple....."
Crayo peered his eyes to Sapporo to smirk.
"Mmm.... Maybe....."
Sapporo raised an eye brow.
Taking his hand from his nipple, he took it to his mouth to wet two fingers, to then take them to his nipple.
Crayo lifted his head back to really move himself up and down his length.
"Ah Sapporo! Damn! So.....aaah....."
Sapporo licked his ear lobe.
"Fantastic?"
Crayo brought his hand up, to then place it to the back of Sapporo neck to turn his head to look at him lustfully.
"Remarkable.....ah...... Your gonna make me cum!"
Crayo then lifted his head closer, has sapporo leaned his down, they both pressed there lips to the other for a breath taking kiss.
After, Sapporo laid flat on his back, with crayo to his body, an arm wrapped, he kept his eyes to the ceiling, he played with crayos hair.
Crayo moved his head up a bit moving it about, with his eyes closed.
"Mmm..... That was....." He breathed out in contentment.
Sapporo smiled.
"Yes....... It was...... Crayo..... We do need to talk though...."
Crayo frowned.
"Mmm...... Do we..... Have to?"
Sapporo turned his head to chuckle a bit.
"Crayo..... You promised."
Crayo furrowed his eye brows.
"I..... Know. Just don't want to..... Ruin this moment."
"Neither do I but....."
I want to make you my boyfriend crayo, can't do that if we don't get everything out in the open.
Crayo took a deep breathe in.
"So...... Was it true..... You.... Had a boyfriend while we.....had our date?"
Sapporo gritted his teeth.
"Yes, kind of."
Crayo leaned up to look to him.
"Kind of?"
"Well...... We were technically...... Still together...... After our date, him and i had sex and....."
Crayos eyes widen.
"You.... prick! After we then you went to him for more?"
Crayo still his head to turn to go sit to the edge.
Sapporo moved up to place his hand to his wrist, crayo turned his head.
"Crayo! You said you would listen! This is not..."
Crayo took his arm away.
"Then.... Talk!"
Sapporo, sat criss cross to look to crayo.
"Well..... We..... Technically had sex....."
Crayo scoffed.
"Your just splitting hairs with me..... You can't have technical sex Sapporo......"
"Actually, you can.......crayo..... Let me start at the beginning...... My ex and I..... Started to date when I was 20, after about 2 years our feelings for another drifted, before you, him and I didn't for 7 months."
Crayos eyes darted.
"So.... That's why you went with the escort service? To get.... Laid, since you weren't getting any from your boyfriend?"
Sapporo rolled his eyes.
"No, with everything that was going on with him and I, my family, in which I told you about when we went to that hotel, becoming the youngest ever superintendent at the school district, everything...... Was so..... Chaotic, I...... Was just looking to have a bit of fun.... When I went with the escort service, I..... Didn't know.....I was going to meet you...... Have you..... Change my life the way you did."
Crayo loosened his grip to the bedding.
"And?"
Sapporos eyes darted.
"After we, made love crayo, I went back to our apartment and I told him everything that happened with us and how I felt for you, we then...... Wanted to make sure, there was no feelings left for the other. So..... We went to the bedroom and yes we made out but...... Neither of us got hard...... We knew then...... We were done."
Crayos eyes widen to turn his head to look to sapporo a bit in anger.
"You two..... Were living together?"
He nodded.
"For..... How long? When did you move out?"
Sapporo made a face.
"You son of a bitch! Are you still living with him and pursuing me?! God, go to hell Sapporo!"
Has crayo tried to get up, Sapporo moved about to then pull him, to the bed, he placed his hands into one above his head, the other went to his mouth.
Crayo thrashed about.
"No! I've had enough of you trying to run away! You need to hear me out damn it!"
Crayo shook his head.
"Damn it crayo, yes you are, why because I love you!"
Crayo stopped thrashing, to widen his eyes.
He..... Loves me? So what he said to the hotel after we..... Was true?
Sapporo took a deep breathe in.
"I still live with my ex, because him and his boyfriend can't make the rent, so I stayed to help. We live in a two bedroom, the room I'm in, used to be my office till I turned it, they share the other together. Crayo...... My ex and I broke up that very night..... We knew it was over......"
Crayo peered his eyes down.
Sapporo then leaned back a bit, taking his hands away to keep his eyes to him.
"Then why...... Didn't you try to find me? I kept that same name for so many months Sapporo? I...... Everytime I had a date.....I hoped...... It was you.....I was disappointed every time."
"Crayo.....I was going through a lot..... My family, my job, my ex, him dating again, having some what a social life, I..... Did try to find you.... Recently..... But when I did..... They said that person didn't work with them anymore...."
Crayo turned his head to eye the wall, to slowly bring his hands down to lay them to his chest.
"I......had a job interview, had my friend, take over, he said he...... With them....I..... Thought it was you...... So.....I finally changed names..... Thought you were like that one who conned his way to getting my body....."
Sapporo looked over crayo, taking his hands to his neck, he pulled the boy up, crayo looked to him, eyes darted, he placed his hand to either side of the bedding.
"Guess...... Should have tried to find you earlier, I am sorry for that, I.... Also thought.... Maybe you did this..... All the time..... It was before you told me how many you have slept with."
Crayo made a face.
Sapporo then bend down to move a hand away to go to his neck to kiss.
Crayo turned his head a bit to coo.
"So..... You two..... Really are over? Didn't really..... Have sex after we did and when we..... You didn't intend that?"
Sapporo went to his ear.
"Very over, and no we didn't and no crayo I did not intend for us to get that hotel but the way you were, you made me feel so..... Happy, engerized and whole, also how you, were dancing on me...... How could I resist?"
Crayo chuckled a. Bit.
"When we..... Were to the hotel..... What you said of your family, and that you..... Loved me.... Was all that true?"
Sapporo nodded to rub his bottom lip to his neck.
"All true crayo, I'm sorry...... That I didn't find you earlier.....I was a bit selfish.... I'm sorry..... Now.....I don't want to let you go..... Will you..... Be my boyfriend?"
Crayos eyes widen, he brought a hand up, to place it to his chest to push him back, there eyes darted.
"Sapporo......your the superintendent...... We.... Can't......I am very open with my sexuality and my relationships.....I am not going into a secert one."
Sapporo smirked to grab that hand to bring it up to his mouth to kiss the side of his finger, while looking to crayo.
"Crayo, I'm the superintendent, I can date my students and openly. Your over the age of 17, you are a consenting adult under the law. I am too open with my relationships, I don't hide them."
Crayo peered his eyes to the side to chew at his inner cheek, lost in a bit if deep thought.
"Does that...... Go for principals and students? Like mr. Naramoto and type?"
Sapporo moved crayos hand away to look to him with widen eyes.
"Mr. Naramoto? Tharn? My best friend, he is dating a student?"
Crayos eyes widen. He turned his head to eye.
"You..... Didn't know that?"
Sapporo signed, to peer his eyes down.
"No....I did not..... Looking back to when we all met, now that has a different meaning...."
Crayo made a face to then move about to then sit upon Sapporo.
He looked up, to place his hands to his sides, crayo wrapped his arms around his neck to look down.
"Um.... Could we..... Just.....rewind..... The last few minutes.... And not....."
Sapporo took a deep breathe in.
"This rule, does not cover the principal and his students, tharn can not....."
Crayo then placed a finger to his lips. Sapporos eyes narrowed.
"Sapporo..... How about.... We forget this..... If you do....."
Crayo moved his body a bit, to lean his head down, eyes slightly drifted.
"I'll...... Be yours....."
Sapporos lips pulled up to the sides under neath crayos finger.
Turning them, he hovered over, has crayo wrapped himself about, there eyes darted.
"So...... Your my boyfriend?"
"Only if..... You erase what I just said."
Sapporo gritted his teeth to nod.
Moving his head down he planted his lips to his new boyfriend.
Finally, you are mine, but crayo....I can't just erase this.....I need to talk to tharn, he can not be dating a student but right now, it's just the two of us, your mine, finally all mine.
Crayo moved his head up and down kissing this man in passion.
I'm so sorry type, I didn't mean to let that slip, but hopefully Sapporo keeps to his word. Mmm, I can't believe we are dating now..... This man is my boyfriend...... All mine..... I'm so incredibly happy. We do need to discuss him moving out from his ex's, has long has he is dating me but for right now, i just want to relish in this.