trying to understand apparent miscommunication

Waking the next morning, type to his back, streached his arms to, with his eyes closed, to smile, turning to his side, he patted the bed to then lean up, looking about to the empty space.
"Tharn?"
Turning, tharn came in, wearing a white long shirt and sweat pants, with a tray, to look up, to then close the door with his foot.
"Oh....I was hoping to come in before you woke."
Type looked to the tray to smile. It was his favorite breakfest, moving over, he sat to go to the wall to lay, he then moved the blanket up, to tharn could sit under.
He smiled to then sit, type sat up to grab the tray for tharn to come in to sit next to him, he then wrapped an arm around his shoulder to look down, type did the same, he looked down to then placed some food to the fork to feed tharn to then fed himself, doing this for a bit, all the food now eaten, tharn grabbed the tray to move it to the side table, to wrap his other arm around to place his lips to the side of types head to smile.
"Mmm, love your scent."
Types eyes darted, to bring his hands up to hold onto his arm.
"Tharn? I have a question.... Why don't you come and see your parents?"
Tharn furrowed his eye brows to move away looking type up and down.
"I do come and see them, just not often enough. I've been busy, I call often though, why ask that?"
"Mm, I sort of..... Kept something from you...."
Type took a deep breathe in.
"I.... Spoke to your step mom and...."
Tharn leaned further back to blink.
"Type, please do not address her has my step mom, she is my mom."
Type widening his eyes to look to tharn.
"You.... See her has your mother?"
Tharn nodded.
"You've seen the piece of work my biological mother is, I do not see her has my actual mother, haven't in years, this is why she hates the woman who my father married. She stepped up and when I came here, sure always made me feel like home. So, yes type, I see her has my mother."
Type smiled, he then moved them about to lay on top, to sit, he then placed his fingers to his, to have there intertwined hands lay to his stomach, the two looked at the other.
"Well, the conversation I had, was not bad but, I think since you didn't bring any others to meet them and are not around often she probably feels you don't like her."
Tharn nodded to peer his eyes down.
"I wish she didn't feel has such, mmm, I think while we're here, I need to talk to her. Do you mind if we don't go to school tomorrow? I think I need that extra day, since they took vera to the hospital earlier."
Types eyes widen.
"Is she okay?"
Tharn looked to types worried face.
"Yes, she just needs to get her stitches adjusted, but type.... Do you know what this means?"
Type Shook his head.
"No, what does this mean?"
Tharn smirked, to take his hands from his, to then place them under his shirt to pull over his head, types eyes widen.
Tharn threw the shirt, to then pull his sweat pants down to then kick them off, while he placed his hands to either side of types body.
"This means......I can make you scream a moan type."
Types lips parted, eyes widen even more to then be pulled about, for tharn to Hover, lathering his already very stiff member, he placed his hands to types legs to bend them to his sides, to then thrust his way in, type wrapped his arms about to lift his head up to moan.
Tharn then went to his neck to nip, then suck, marking his territory.
Type bit into his bottom lip. Tharn then moved about to go to his Adams apple to suck.
"Ah tharn! Mmm.....ah harder....... Please.... Oh god!"
Tharn went to his nipple to suck and Lick about, to then take a hand to his length to stroke, while he thrusted deeper hitting types special spot.
That did it, type then started to grind with his thrusting, to then moan in pure delight, heightened pleasure.
Tharn smiled to look up to keep licking.
"Mmm..... Made you scream......"
Type nodded, to then take a hand down and back to push himself up, for them to be sitting, legs about the others, he gripped the bedding behind him, he gripped tharns shoulder has his arm was about, to lay his lips to his, for a remarkable sensual kiss has there bodies went up and down with the friction.
They both breathed heavily, into the others mouths growing closer. With tharns thumb, he moved it about types nipple, keeping the boy in esctasy, his other hand was stroking, but with his thumb, he had it to his head to swirl about, when he did that, he had types pre cum to lube the action, it made types body shutter in pure satisfaction, it then started to make him grind even faster.
Heavy breathing and moaning echoed the room. Both were about to without erupt.
Downstairs, they were not aware, tharns family had come home, to help vera sit to the table, his step mother went to work to make food, she then looked to the father.
"Honey would you be nice and get the boys for me?"
He nodded to go up stairs to do just that.
Walking, he couldn't hear the noises, the two started to go even faster they were at there brink.
Type moved his hand to tharns shoulder, moved his other to grip to go with higher velocity.
He then moved his mouth away.
"Ah, tharn, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum....mmm......"
Tharn nodded.
"Has am I......aah cum for me type."
Type then moved his forehead to his, going up and down with pure bliss.
His father was before the door, he knocked to get no answer, he then knocked again with a bit more volume.
Tharn turned his head to eye.
Type lifted his head back, he couldn't help himself.
"Ah god I'm cumming!"
Tharns eyes widen to turn his head to then explode in types contracting recesses, has he eurpted.
"That's good. You both need to come down though, not just one of you. Tharn your step mother is making food. Hurry you two, stop being lazy."
Types eyes widen, has he kept quivering a bit to turn his head to look to the back of the door, he then flopped down to the bed to place his hands to his eyes in embarrassment.
Tharn couldn't help but look down to type to laugh.
Type moved his hands away, to then playfully punch tharn in the stomach, he then got up to disconnect them to go to the shower feeling humiliated.
Tharn turned his head, to smirk, he couldn't stop laughing.