our friends need our help

Looking down to there breakfest, crayo swirled it about, to eye it sullenly.
Type brought a bit to his mouth to then lift his head to look over him.
"Hows the hang over?" He shouted a bit.
Crayo dropped his fork to cover his ears to groan.
"Shhhh...... Be nice to me....... The person I thought..... Turned out to be.....ugh and my mother's in the hospital..... Now I need to get over my hang over in an hour before we go to school....... Stop being mean to me......"
Type lightly chuckled to bring more food to his mouth to consume.
Crayo took a deep breathe, to then remove his hands, to grab his fork to consume.
"Serves you right....... You were.....a bit wild last night...... Almost got me hit..... Still can't believe you almost went to the bedroom with....." Type made a noise.
Mmm..... Thought I agreed not to say anything about that.
Crayos eyes widen to look to type.
"I.... Almost went..... To a bedroom with someone?"
Type made a face to peer his eyes to the side to nod.
"Um..... You were out of it, and...... It was two people..... They were trying to lead you to the bedroom, I stopped it."
Crayo flexed his jaw to look down in dispair to his food.
"Oh my...... I'm..... Not like that..... Didn't think I drank that much...... I've just been..... Consumed with so much lately..... I'm the worlds Worst friend....."
Type looked to crayo.
"Crayo, you are not...... Just got a bit out of hand. Like you said, you've just been consumed with a lot. You needed to let loose, it was on them not you."
Crayo took a deep breathe to stand.
"I'm..... Going to take a shower..... Call the hospital check on my mother then....... Should be time for school..... Type..... I'm so sorry......"
Watching crayo go, type signed.
Damn it, why did I say anything...
Grabbing his charged phone, he wanted to talk to tharn.
Waking up on the couch, tharn reached a hand behind to grab his phone off the charger to take to him to place it to his ear.
"Mm.... Hello?"
"Oh...... Sorry did I wake you?"
Tharn smiled, still with his eyes closed.
"Yes, but just made my day, guess it's late huh?"
"No....... It's 6am."
Tharn took a deep breathe in.
"Mmm, too late for me to go into the office, I won't be going to work today type..... I'm sorry......Sapporo..... Started to get up during the night..... Tried to go to his car to go to my office, to find his file to then go to his house to try and talk to him, I was up all night, I'm very tired."
Type smiled.
"He...... Really seems to...... Love my friend....."
Tharn shrugged.
"I think so..... He has never been this way for anyone else before.....I don't know what they said that day they met but..... It's impacted him......mmm.... Type..... I'm sorry but I'm....."
Type hung his head.
"I understand, you need to sleep, I'll see you Sunday?"
He smiled.
"Mmm...... Yes......"
"Tharn...... Rather we will..... Or wont be after Sunday know I miss you and love you....."
"Love and miss you.... Too...."
Type brought the phone to his lips to kiss, tharn did the same to then hang the phone up to place it to his stomach.
I..... Don't understand the won't be part, you're my boyfriend type, you'rll just be punished a bit..... That's all......
Type took a deep breathe, to get up to go to his bathroom to knock.
"Crayo.....I need to...."
Opening the door slightly, he saw crayo to the sink, head hung, arm wrapped around his body, with his phone to his ear, type could see his face in the mirror, it had a smirk.
Taking the phone away, he turned it off, to place it to the sinks edge to look to type.
"Mmm..... Do you have extra clothes I could borrow?"
Type shrugged.
"Maybe..... If you tell me why your smiling."
Crayo turned in his towel to eye type.
"Think...... Sapporo got drunk too, checked my voice mail...... He..... Was spouting so many..... Cheesy lines......"
Crayo turned his head to eye his phone, to take a deep breathe.
Type stepped to crayo to look him over.
"Crayo.....I think you need to give him a chance....... He is doing so much and....."
Crayo looked to type.
"Would you....... Give dimto another chance?"
Types eyes widen to hang his head.
"Crayo......dimto is no Sapporo...... He wouldn't ever do any of this...... He was a friend's with benefits type of man, hit it and quite it...... He..... Never cared for me has...."
Crayo stepped to type.
"Listen.....I don't want to talk about this..... My head and stomach hurts...... So type.... Do you have extra clothes for me?"
Type nodded.
"Cloest....."
Crayo grabbed his phone to then leave. Type turned to eye.
Why..... Did you have to bring up dimto...... Now that was just cruel.....
Shaking his head, type took a warm shower.
After, the two walked to the bus stop to stand away from the other, head hung, bodies forward.
Crayo took a deep breathe to turn his head to look to type.
"Type...... I'm sorry.......I.... Went to far.....I know you, had real feelings for him and..... He only used you for sex.... You were kind of like sapporo.. Trying to get his attention..... I'm really sorry......I...... Just don't want to talk about him..... It....... Hurts my heart......"
Type turned his head to eye.
"Mm...... Okay..... But.... I'm just trying to help you out......I can see you......"
"Type..... Please.......I don't want to talk about him....I.... Called the hospital..... My mom..... Isn't doing so good......I..... Don't know if she's going to beat the cancer this time....."
Crayo turned his head to hang it tears went down.
Type moved to crayo to wrap his arms around him for a hug.
"Oh crayo....... I'm so sorry......"
Crayo sniffled to take his hands to his back to hold.
After a few moments, they parted to get on the bus. The two rode it in silence, turning his head he looked to crayo.
"Crayo....... If.... Something does happen to your mom..... Know you can move in with me."
Crayo smiled a bit to nod.
"Thank you type....."
To there stop, they got off, to walk to the school, stopping, crayo hung his head to sign and deeply.
They heard a familiar honk.
Type turned his head to see Sapporo across the street with a bouquet of flowers.
"Crayo.....I think you need to look..... He seems to have something for you...."
Crayo furrowed his eye brows to lift his head up to turn, his eyes widen.
Sapporo smiled to then cross the street to go to him.
Type placed his hand to his shoulder to then leave, crayo turned his head to watch him go.
"Type!"
"Talk to him.... Owe me after last night."
Crayo took a deep breathe to turn his head to see Sapporo there waiting, with the flowers, crayo turned his body to eye.
"Are..... These for me?"
"Yes they are."
Sapporo motioned them forward, crayo took a deep breathe to take, eyeing, bringing up a hand he played with one.
"How did you know.......blue orchids are my favorites?"
He shrugged.
"Lucky guess...... I've...... also heard from a few teachers about your mother's health..... I'm sorry...... How is she doing?"
Crayo Made a sullen face.
"Worse......I..... Don't know if she..... Is going to....."
Sapporo took a deep breathe to take a step forward.
"Well...... Today I've taken off, I'm sure you can go one day without school...... If it's okay with you......i would like to spend the day with you. I'll take you wherever you want to go and listen to you all day if you need to vent."
Crayo lightly chuckled.
"Some super intendant you are..... I'm a student and you want me to play hookey....."
"Crayo.......I can see your in pain, your mental, emotional and physical health are more important, please let me take care of you."
Crayos lips parted, eyes darted, tears welled up a bit, this was making his heart soar.
Nodding, Sapporo stepped forward to place his arm to his back to then lead him to his car.
Type behind a plant watch Sapporo help crayo in the car to then see them leave.
Good for you crayo......I hope you two can talk...... Your very lucky..... Wish I could see tharn today.....
Taking a deep breathe he turned to hit himself against another, stepping back he looked up to see tharn, his eyes widen.
Tharn looked to where sapporo's car was to then look to type with a smile.
"I hope these two work out there problems, just like we will this Sunday."
Type looked to tharn confused.
"Thought you weren't going to...."
He shrugged to go to types ear.
"I can't go a day without seeing you, you need to get to class though."
Placing a kiss to his cheek, tharn straightened to then turn to leave.
Type brought a hand up to his cheek to smile.
I..... Can't wait for Sunday, I really hope, we will be boyfriend's again.
Taking a deep breathe, he turned to go to class, unaware that's what they still were.