my lesson

Tharn naramoto age 17
Running downstairs, tharn was late for school and for something else.
Sipping out of her whine glass, his mother was to the counter in the kitchen, eyeing tharn and his haste.
"What are you...... In such a hurry to go to...... It's just school...." She slurred.
Tharn looked forward to take a deep breathe in.
Great..... She's drunk again.
"I...... Have a very early morning class......Im late too....."
Placing his books to his bag, tharn downed on his back pack to go to the door. His mother watched with a scowl.
"I swear.,....if you get some high school girlie pregnant, deal with the consequences yourself. Stupid boy."
With his hand to the handle, tharn rolled his eyes.
"Right."
Opening the door, tharn left in a rush.
Peering her eyes to the side, she saw her husband looking to her, shaking his head.
"What?"
Running to school, tharn wanted to get there and quick. He wanted to see the one person he knew cared for him the most.
Going to a secured bathroom, tharn stopped to smile. His Boyfriend was already there, leaned to the wall, looking to him with a huge smile.
Stepping, they placed there arms around his neck, eyes darted.
"Hi...... I've missed you...."
Tharn took his back pack down, to wrap his arms around his waist.
"I've missed you too jinko."
Moving his chin up, jinko was the first to press his lips to tharns.
He reciprocated in full.
Parting, jinko took his hands down to grab one of tharns to pull him to the bathroom stalls.
"Come on....."
Tharn made a face to nod has he was pulled.
Can't we...... Just talk first.....I guess....... Whatever....
To the stall, jinko had his pants and boxers to his ankles, hands palm down to the stall wall, head lifted back a bit to moan has he was thrusted into hard, while tharn had his hands wrapped around his throat, gently.
"Mmmm..... Hard..... choke me harder......fuck me...... Harder too..... Want to..... Feel all of your cock....."
Tharn looked up to eye the back of jinkos head.
He didn't understand why this quiet boy had started to act like this, but tharn tried to fed his odd requests. Squeezing a bit tighter, he started to thrust a bit harder too.
Jinko smiled has his body was going up and down with the friction.
"Ah.....ah yes.....mmm......rape me...... Damn it..... Your raping me....."
Tharns eyes widen to stop.
He let go of jinkos throat, to pull himself out, to place his body to the other stall, eyeing him.
"What?!"
Jinko breathed heavily, to hang his head.
"Why..... Why you.... Stop.....I was so close...."
Tharn looked to jinko confused, he then placed himself back in.
"I..... Don't like that type of game jinko.....I know I can be a bit rough....."
Well, you kind of...... Made it that way......
"But...... Do you think I'm raping you?"
Junk gritted his teeth, to bend down to pull up his clothes.
"I wish." He muttered under his breathe.
Tharn cocked his head to the side even more confused.
"Jinko?"
Gulping, he turned his head to eye tharn.
"Mmm..... Nothing.....well if we're not going to finish then....... Let's go to class....."
Jinko smiled to then open the door to leave first, tharn turned his head to watch him go, placing a hand to his forehead.
What..... Was that.....
Shaking his head, tharn left grabbing his back pack.
The two started to date, 4 months ago, jinko was a quiet little thing at first, that's what drew tharn to him, he also found out he came from a rough home life has well, tharn lost his virginity to him, within that first week, jinko was more experienced then him and really liked it rough, tharn fulfilling his requests found he liked it too but jinko started to want more, tharn was growing uncomfortable with it.
After class, there normal routine was to meet at that bathroom, instead, jinko was to the hall, waiting for tharn with a face.
Curious, tharn went to him, to try and placed a arm around his shoulder just to have it be shaken off. Jinko looked to him with tears welling up.
"Jinko?"
Waiting for the hallway, to quiet down a bit, he looked to tharn.
"Listen tharn.....I..... Can't..... Do this anymore.......I want to break up...... Your too....rough...... And...... It feels like you really are..... Raping me.....I just can't..... It's sickening....... Leave me alone from now on....."
Tharns eyes widen, his core was shaken.
"www...... What......jinko.......I can..... Be more gentle..... Please we don't need to...."
He tried to raise a hand just to have it smacked away.
"I don't like it........ Being anywhere near you...... Will just...... Be a reminder...... Stay away from me you rapist! If you don't, I'll tell the principal...."
Tharns lips parted, to watch jinko turn to leave.
To the present
Types eyes widen looking over tharns face.
"What the......"
Tharn took a deep breathe.
"It.... Wasent true...... Type..... What happened next..... Was the worst of it."
Type raised an eye brow.
"I..... Ended up spending 2 weeks at home, acting like I was sick, crying, I went over everytime we....... Other then a little choking.....I didn't understand what jinko was saying......I..... Was depressed and confused......."
Types face fell a bit.
"And?"
Tharn took a very deep breathe.
"When I was..... Forced to go back to school......I needed to find jinko......I had a terrible home life type, I...... Needed him..... He made it..... Tolerable...... Going to our bathroom.....I had un answered questions, I also planned to win him back...... But....."
Type turned his head to feel tharns arm tighten a bit, he gritted his teeth in anger, while looking to the ceiling.
Type looked back.
"But.... What...."
Tharn hung his head, to look to type.
"I went into that bathroom and saw......jinko...... With 3 other boys....... The things he was wanting......."
Tharn flexed his jaw.
"Has he saw me...... He smiled...... Then he asked the boys to keep...... Raping him......I lost it...... Going to one, I pulled them off, just to have him tell me, that was jinkos game, that he liked it they way, and don't tell the principal, they didn't want to get in trouble. Jinko also asked me to join, stating to me, it was my fault, being rough..... Turned him that......"
Types eyes widen to shake his head.
"You..... Can't believe...... That..... Was your fault...."
Tharn shrugged.
"You.... Don't understand...... He was a bit more experienced then I...... But not like that....... He was...... So quiet and...."
Type brought a hand up to place it to tharns to hold, onto his stomach.
"Let me guess, when you two...... He was the one who asked you to do these things?"
Tharn nodded.
"Well, you see.... He was the one to make you be rough......I think he didn't tell you what he liked or pushed it........ For him to have a game like that...... There is something messed up about him......I do not believe for one second you raped him tharn, you are rough with me, but not like that, if you were, I would never allowed it."
Tharn signed to bring up his hand to stroke his head.
"Your...... Trying to cheer me up....."
Type smiled to nod.
"Yes..... But it is also the truth. What ever..... Happened after....."
Tharn shrugged.
"He was so worried about...... Me ratting him out, jinko ended up changing schools, I never heard from him again. It..... Really did..... Cause me to have bad relationships, I didn't try to have sex till krinto.......I..... Did do things with my other boyfriend's type, which lead to the same, I was boring and predictable, but....... How jinko was.....I.... Couldn't get out of my head."
Type made a face to lay his head to tharns chest over his heart.
"Tharn......... You are not a rapist..... He...... Was sick and an asshole to....."
"Type...... It's okay....I....."
Type shook his head.
"No it's not..... He shouldn't have been that way with you....... I've...... Had a friend, who had been...... She would never have acted like that......... There is something odd about this...... If he was here, I'd kick his ass for what he did to you."
Tharn smiled to close his eyes growing tired.
"Mmm..... If only..... Then I would have my boyfriend stick up for me....."
"Damn straight......."
"We..... Should sleep...... Thank you type..... For what you said....."
Type took in a deep breathe.
"You..... Don't believe my words so you tharn."
"I do...... Then I don't...... When you've held on with the notion it's your fault for 10 years...... It takes time to....."
Type closed his eyes to nod.
"Guess..... That makes sense....."
"Has long...has you don't see me has a...... And I'm not doing that to you........ It's all fine...."
Type smiled.
"I don't........ I've..... Come to...... quit enjoy it......."
Tharns eyes slowly opened to peer down.
"Come to?"
"Mmm..... None of my other boyfriend's are like you....... They were too...... Gentle...... They didn't..... Want to try anything.... But the same old...... Being with you...... It's a bit...... exciting......."
Tharns eyes darted.
"Oh......"
Type lightly chuckled.
"I'm not like your first tharn...... I'm not going to turn like that, with you being a bit rough......I can tell what you may be thinking and just don't. I....... Really like you..... Want to know more about you..... This is not going to be all about the sex...... Okay...."
He lifted his head up, to look to tharn, who peered his eyes down.
"Really?"
Type nodded.
"If it was only about that one thing......I wouldn't have let you be my first kiss....."
Type smiled slyly.
Tharn returned his smile to lean his head down for type to move up, they pressed there lips together, to then part looking to the other.
"I..... Really do.... Want to see where this is going to go tharn....."
Type laid his head back down to close his eyes, squeezing his hand.
Tharn laid his head back, to slowly breathe in deep, to close his eyes.
So do I.........I....... Really like you too type.....I think....I may even.....
Tharn and type, then drifted off to sleep, happy they were knowing the other a bit more.