clearing the air, caused friction between friends

To his car, type was on top straddling, moving himself up and down on tharns hard cock.
Tharn had a hand to his erection to stroke sensually, the other over his mouth, he was getting to be too loud.
Type kept his eyes to his to, his hands were balled too his chest.
Tharns facial features twitched.
"I'm.....mmm.... Gonna fill you type...."
Type nodded, his eyes went in the back of his head has the pleasure mounted been them both.
Both tensing, they quivered there seed out on the same moment.
Tharn placed his hand down, for type to lay his lips to his to then move his hands away so he could flop down, his head was turned to the side to breathe hard with tharn.
"Oh my..... Tharn..... That was.....too...."
Tharn wrapped his hands around the boy to peer his eyes down.
"Mmm..... It was......, Type....... We need to talk..... About what happened..... Earlier...."
Types eyes darted, he leaned up to then get off, to the passenger seat, he placed his clothes back on, his head was hung doing so.
Tharn turned his head to eye, then he placed his hands down to put himself together.
"Type?"
He looked to see type taking deep breathes.
"Type..... I'm sorry...... Truly sorry for what I said to your mother, it was uncalled for.... Also this mess about Sapporo......I should have made it more clear to you and...."
Type dressed, turned his head to eye tharn.
"Don't..... Don't you dare..... Apologize for the most..... Daring..... Sweetest..... Thing anyone has ever done for me. I.... Should have said that to my mother a long time ago..... But.....I know I never will..... Thank you...... Thank you so very much for that tharn....... Also..... What happened with Sapporo......"
Type turned his head to look down.
"It's..... My..... Fault for thinking......"
Type signed.
Turning his head, he reached his hand over to grab tharns to hold, to lean towards him, he placed there intermitted hands before his mouth.
"It..... Doesn't matter..... Your my man now.... Right?'
Tharn smirked. Leaning over, he placed his other hand to his face to caress.
"Right."
Type kissed there interwined hands, to lower. Moving his head forward the two locked in a kiss.
Parting they looked the other over.
"We...... Need to go back."
Tharn nodded.
Letting there hands go, type got out first to look about, not seeing anyone, he went back to the place where he dropped his phone to gather it, he shut it off, not wanting to hear anything from his family.
Turning he looked to see tharn.
"Did you..... Look at your...."
He shook his head.
"I..... Don't want to....."
They then both looked to the side to see crayo with Sapporo.
Eyeing type, crayo pointed, to then grab Sapporo by the arm to pull.
They both looked to the other then to them.
"Type? Where did you go? School is over?"
Type looked over crayo to shrug.
"Dropped my phone, mr. Natamoto here helped me find it."
Sapporo eyed tharn, he signed.
"Tharn.....I told you, this is not going to be okay, you two need to....."
Crayo eyed him to pull a bit, Sapporo looked to him.
"Knock it off, they are probably making up after what I said."
Sapporo eyed him with furrowed eye brows, questionably.
Crayo took a deep breathe in to look to type.
"Type...... You didn't listen to me earlier.....I need to tell you..... Your boyfriend here, did not sleep with mine."
Types eyes widen, he looked to Sapporo who did the same thing, but to crayo.
Tharns eyes widen, to then look to sapporo in anger.
"Crayo!" Sapporo said through gritted teeth.
"Sapporo!" Tharn exclaimed.
Sapporo gulped to look to him, to then take he's arm from crayos, type then moved to crayo to make him step back.
Sapporo looked to tharn with apologetic eyes.
"Tharn...... Let me explain....."
Then sapporos head went to the side, crayo shuffled himself from type, to go to sapporo to place his hands to his upper shoulders to look at him in concern.
Type gulped to look at all three.
Tharn stepped forward.
"You son of a...... All these years.....I thought we....ugh? Did we even sleep together that one day?"
Sapporo signed to shuffle himself away from crayos grasp.
Crayo gulped feeling bad.
"No...... You just..... Got to hot.... Undressed yourself......I didn't even know until.....I woke the next day....."
Tharn shook his head.
"You bastard!"
Tharn then grabbed types hand to pull.
Sapporo turned to eye, he then turned back to eye crayo.
"Happy now?"
Crayos eyes widen, he then pointed to himself.
"Really, your going to blame this on me. You shouldn't have made your friend believe you two had sex, that is a cruel game."
Sapporo shook his head.
"You.... Promised me crayo...... This is not how I wanted him to find out, you and that fucking big mouth of yours! Probably that big with all those dicks you have probably sucked."
Crayos lips parted, to step back.
Sapporo flexed his jaw, his anger got the better of him.
"Crayo....."
He tried to step to him.
Crayo smacked his hand away.
"No..... Do not touch me! You've lied and broken your own promises to me Sapporo....... Fine, it's my fault this happened, but you started it! Be a man and accepted the consequences."
Turning his head, crayo rolled his eyes to get his phone that started to vibrate in his pocket, retrieving out, he froze.
"If..... That's your other job crayo..... The escort one......if you really keep going to it...... Were..... Over! No boyfriend of mine is going to keep doing that! Your just making a fool out of yourself, and a whore out of yourself because one day someone is going to go to where we did."
Crayo looked to Sapporo in anger.
"Many have tried......I didn't..... But now that I'm single......oh I fucking will! I'm doing this job to pay for my mother's medical bills, but for fun."
Crayo then placed the phone to his ear, to step back.
"Yes...... I'll be able to be there by 5."
Crayo looked over Sapporo, to keep going backwards.
"I..... Wasted my time on you.......I don't want to be your boyfriend..... Your nothing but a liar and a horrible friend....... Screw you sapporo!"
Turning crayo continued the conversation with his mom, he was going to wait until they drove to the hotel for him to tell Sapporo he quit the escort job and got another higher paying job, but now he was just going to keep that to himself.
Sapporo alone took deep breathes, to then look to the sky. He just lost his friend and lover in one swoop.
Fuck!