glad to pay off my debt

Moaning very loud into the air, type was to his stomach, feeling a great amount of pleasure, which made him grip the bedding to either side of his head, hard and tight, turning his knuckles white, his head it was turned to then peer his eyes to tharn, type was enjoying this to b the highest level, tharn was behind him, hands into balls to either side of his body, to move himself up and down in a plank position, he was thrusting and hard into type.
Every time he came down, type couldn't stop but let out a joyful, satisfaction moan.
Tharn kept his eyes to his. Third was turning him on to no end. Hearing Those sweet, heavenly moans made tharn so much harder, which excited type further.
"Love.... Watching....I see...." Tharn smiled.
Type bit into his bottom lip to nod. How could he not watch this, seeing the love of his life, giving his all to him, it was too much to bare, he just had to watch.
"Not....mmm.... My fault..... Your hitting my..... Spot so good, you are also very much sexy when you.....ah god...."
Hearing type call him sexy like that, it made him Move his legs up, has tharn then placed a hand to types hair to grip to pull up his body slightly up, his hand went to the bedding in front of his chest to grip the bedding, his mouth went to his ear.
"I love you type.....mmm.... You feel so remarkable and tight, your just sucking me in, know you can't get enough."
Types body went up and down with the friction.
"Ah, love you....mmm.... To....I can't... And tharn..... No I came get enough..... So damn fucking good..... Your so hard......aah...I'm gonna cum."
Tharn licked his ear lobe, very sensual up and down making the boy below him making types body shiver and quiver with pure blissful delight, satisfaction
"Already? Oh type, we have only just began, you have build up quite a tab today, your fault for being too adorably sweet."
Type smiled and wide.
"Mmm tharn.....give me everything....aaah cumming!"
Moving into a few different positions, cumming multiple times, type was passed out to his stomach, head turned to have his eyes closed.
Tharn was to his side, head to his hand, to move his finger tips up and down his back sensually.
"You may be the younger type, but I seem to have more energy then you." He lightly chuckled.
Type smiled.
"I can't say that is a bad thing, um tharn?"
"Yes?"
"Are we, going to have a long engagement or?"
Tharn nodded.
"Sapporo is going to defuse this situation has much has he can, like he did with his, but I think we should wait until you graduate, I want to make sure the rumors and the others are too be nice to you."
Type smiled wider.
"Mmm, okay, can do that. I also need to considerate on mid terms, there around the corner, um.... Tharn?"
"Yes?"
"When we...... Get married, can I..... Have your last name, I don't want to be a jerhero anymore, especially since it is related to my...."
Type made a face, he didn't like to think ill of his family however given the ciremstances it was justifiable.
Tharn looked to types face.
"Anything for you type, but you did propose first, maybe if I do, that can happen."
"Have to get me a ring first."
Tharn smiled, leaning up, he turned to go to his side desk to the 3rd drawer, opening there was a black box.
Thank you vera.
Moving to type, he grabbed his left hand to then open the box to slide on a silver band.
Type opened his eyes to look.
"How did you...."
"I asked my sister, during lunch to retrieve me a engagement ring, she was more then happy to do so. I do wonder, how were you able to get my...."
Type smiled to chuckle.
"I messaged your step mom, well mom, she was more then happy to help."
Tharn smiled, pulling type, he placed him to his body to place his hand to his head to stroke. Type moved his tired head up and down his chest, with a very wide smile.
The two then held the others hand, tharn kept his eyes forward.
"Type?"
"Mmm?"
"Well, has you said, we have not known the other long, this did come abuptly, but I do not want to be with anyone else but you, I love you too my core type, you make me unbelievably happy and content. Im beginning to understand your sister, even though I do believe this will not be the last of her, no matter what, I am not going anywhere, even if it may cost my job, I want to be with you no matter what. So type jerhero, will you eventually one day become a naramoto? Will you marry me?"
Type moved his head to look up to take a deep breathe.
"You've seen my family and still want to be with me, we have met in that type of situation, and you still wish to become something more, so yes tharn, I will marry you."
Tharn smiled to bring up there hands to brush the back of his to types cheek.
"You're family are a part of you type, even though there thinking is a bit selfish and jaded, I can't hate them, two came together to have you, just for me."
Types lips parted, tears started to well up.
That was the sweetest thing he had ever heard.
Moving up, he sat to tharn, he placed his hands to his waist to grip to look up.
"Tharn...... You have just created a debt for yourself. You need to pay it off."
Tharn smiled.
"Well, has you can see and feel, I do not mind."
Type leaned down to place his lips to his for the two to go into another sensual round, has they did They were unaware his sister was to his parents plotting the next move.