what am I doing

Waking the next morning, tharn looked to his ceiling to take a deep breathe in, to place his hand to his forehead.
Is.... This real..... How I am.... With a student?
Signing with a gulp, tharn took his hand away to then sit up to look to the wall.
What..... Is the matter with me? Why am I doing this?
I..... Know at first it was shock, I couldn't believe the man I had been thinking of and trying to find turned out to be one of my students, now....... I'm just pissed about the whole situation, I can tell he is lying about something, I don't know what, but I'm sure it's because he knew I was his principal......
I..... Just.....
Tharn signed to get up to stretch.
Done, he went to the bathroom to relieve himself to then go to the sink to brush his teeth to look himself over.
I..... Can't believe I'm doing this......I..... Need to stop this..... By next Saturday..... I'll end it.....I.... Think I may have.... Feelings for them after what they were like and how they were that one day..... But this..... What I'm doing.... It's not okay.....
Tharn peered his eyes down to then place his tooth brush back.
Looking up, he eyed himself in the mirror.
You can't keep doing this...... It's not right.... I'll just have to figure out another way to figure out if they were lying or not..... Also.....if I do have feelings for them..... This is not the way to go..... They'll..... Just end up hating me......
Also..... They are not like your ex.....I can see they rather enjoy me being rough..... So..... Maybe they..... Like me to.....
Tharn took a deep breathe in, to shrug.
I highly doubt they like you, after all you have been with them...... Also...... Your..... Just a client to them..... I'm sure he does this everyday......
Gritting his teeth, anger and jealousy washed over him.
Taking a long deep breathe, he turned to get ready for work.
To his office, tharn went to his files to pick out the one he needed.
Going to his desk, he sat to open the boys file.
Looking through, there wasent anything really to tell. He was able to read that his blood type was a negative, his birthday, he worked very hard in high school, had very high grades all A's by the last, he had to get several schlorships just to get in, tharn also read he didn't put down his family just grandparents from his father's side has an emergency contact, but he also read he had a father, mother and sister, but didn't put there names, or addresses or numbers and there was a note to not call them.
Tharns brows furrowed.
Why...... Wouldn't we..... Call them but your grandparents? Were you raised by them and not your parents? Interesting.......
Looking up, he closed the file to look to his vice principal.
"Well, good morning Mr. Naramoto, we have a very busy schedule today."
Tharn grabbed the file to place in his desk to nod.
For the next 2 hours, they were to his office going through some things.
Standing, head hung, tharn was placing a few things in his calendar.
Looking up, he raised an eye brow.
It was type.
The vice principal looked back, tharn placed his cell to his desk to step to type.
"Mr. Jerhero? What are you...."
Type gritted his teeth to hand him a note.
The two looked to it to sign.
Tharn looked up.
"So..... You were caught with your cell in class?"
Type nodded.
The vice principal looked to tharn.
"Before you handle this, we need to go to my desk, I need to go over some private matters."
Tharn kept his eyes to types, to then look to his vice principal.
"Okay, mr. Jerhero......I want you to take a seat, I will be back."
Type hung his head to nod.
The two left has type took a seat, hearing the door closed, type got up to look to the top of the desk.
Stepping to it, he grabbed the cell, type furrowed his eye brows.
Damn it! He has a lock on it!
Strightened up, types eyes darted, to gulp. He heard the door open and closed, then the lock, to then hear foot steps.
Breathing a bit heavily, he kept the phone to his hand to eye.
Tharn came around, to lean his body to his desk, arms wrapped, to look to type who seemed to be frozen.
"Try placing in 0493."
Type took a deep breathe in, he didn't move.
Tharn lightly chuckled to reach his hand out, to extend a finger to place in the numbers.
Type gritted his teeth has it opened.
"You can look through my phone mr. Jerhero.....I don't have the picture anymore."
Types eyes widen to look to tharn.
"Really?"
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"It's not on my phone, but now my home computer."
Type furrowed his eye brows in anger to step forward to slam the phone down to his desk. There eyes darted.
"Why...... Are you..... Like this!?"
Tharn leaned away from his desk to then move about to go to his ear. Type turned his head to the side, eyes darted.
"I'm being like this..... Until you tell me the truth."
Tharn then went behind type to take his hands to then place them too the desk.
Type widen his eyes to the action, to turn his head to look to tharn confused.
"What are you....."
Tharn then placed his body to types back to take his hands to wrap them about, to go to his pants to then unbutton to unzip.
Type looked back to peer his eyes down.
"What the..... What are you....."
Tharn took a hand to types mouth to cover, to then take his other hand inside of his pants to take his member out to stroke.
Type closed his eyes, lifted his head back to moan.
Tharn placed his head near his to keep his eyes to the action.
"You've..... Been a naughty boy type..... First being caught with your phone In class then...... Trying to go into mine. I can see what you were trying to do...... Find the picture and delete it. To bad..... Now..... Take your punishment."
Tharn then started to stroke harder.
Types eyes opened and wide, to flex his fingers to the desk, to start thrusting in tharns hand. He couldn't help it.
Tharn then moved his bottom lip up and down his ear.
"Now for your true punishment, stay quiet."
Type turned his head to eye tharn, has he took his hand away, to then go under his shirt, to then take it up to play with his nipple.
Types eyes bulged, he then lifted his head back, looked to the ceiling, to place his hands to his mouth, he couldn't stay quiet, it felt too good.
Tharn lightly chuckled.
"Enjoying yourself?"
Type couldn't stop but nod.
"Mmm.... Being so good now.....I think you deserve a treat."
Tharn took his hands away to step back, type hung his head, hands over his mouth to breathe heavily.
"Turn around......."
Type opened his eyes to dart.
"Type......"
Type took a deep breathe, to turn, placing his hands down.
"You are a sick son of a......"
Looking down, he eyed tharn who went to his knees, type had his back to the desk, he's hands to the edge to grip.
"What are you.....nnnn....."
Types body tensed has tharn started to stroke, while looking up to him.
"Your reward..... We also can't leave any evidence."
Moving his head forward, he took his tongue out to lick his head.
Type placed his hands to his mouth to moan.
Tharn smiled to then place his whole length in his mouth to suck.
Type closed his eyes to thrust, he couldn't stop himself.
Shaikly, type took his hand away, kept his eyes closed.
"Mr......mmmm.......tttharn...... I'm going to...... Take your mouth off of my.....aaaah...." He moaned a whisper.
Tharn took his mouth off to keep stroking.
"That is precisely what I'm after...... Go right ahead."
Tharn placed types length back in his mouth to suck, while taking his hands up to his waist to help him thrust in and out.
Type placed his hands back to his mouth to moan.
Twitching he couldn't help but empty his seed into tharns mouth.
Swallowing, tharn slowly took his mouth off to make type shiver, to then get up, to go to his ear, a hand to his member, to stroke softly.
Type turned his head, to take his hands down.
"You taste...... So sweet....."
Type took a deep breathe in to grit his teeth.
"Your..... An asshole......"
Tharn smirked to then take his hand off types member to then fix him to place it back in his pants.
"A bit...... It seems..... But you..... Deliberately got in trouble to be sent to my office, just to go through my phone. You did deserve this..... Now...... I've gone through your file, I have your number, wait..... For my text, in the mean time, don't be sent here again. Do you understand?"
Type opened his eyes, to grip the edge of the desk, to then look to tharn.
"Why..... Are you doing this? Why can't you..... Just...."
Tharn then stepped away.
"You need to go back to class. Don't ignore my text, I'll see you on Saturday."
Type leaned away to stare and hard at tharn.
"You are such A........."
Type looked forward to shake his head.
Going forward, he went to the door to open then close.
Tharn took a deep breathe in to lay his back to the desk, to wrap his arms around, to look down.
That's...... The questions I've been asking myself....... Why am I really doing this? Why can't I stop? Why can't I seem to keep my hands off of you? What are you hiding? What is going on with your family? This..... Isn't about sex anymore type.....I genuinely want to know things about you..... But fuck!
Tharn signed and loud.
This is..... Probably just..... Pushing him away....
Turning, tharn sat to look to his phone.
This..... Is a mess.......
Taking a deep breathe, tharn grabbed his pen to get to work.