why won't he leave me alone!

After class 3 days later, type and crayo left to walk slowly out. Looking up, type saw tharn talking to a teacher, hanging his head, has he passed, tharn placed a hand behind for them to touch the other, even though tharn was still mad at the boy, he couldn't deny him simple contact until they could see the other that Sunday.
Crayo peered his eyes to the side, seeing this to shake his head, he then placed an arm around his shoulder to pull, tharn turned his head to eye.
Type looked back to shake his head and mouth, were just friends.
Tharn nodded to look back to the teacher.
Puking type to there lockers, he let go to go to his to chuckle.
"You two..... Are so funny.....I saw that."
Type rolled his eyes to gather his back pack to slam his locker.
"Drop it crayo, come on."
Crayo nodded to gather his bag to then follow type for them to leave.
"So...... Is our principal pounding that....."
They stopped for type to look to him with furrowed eye brows.
Crayo chuckled to walk forward.
Type watched to take a deep breathe in.
"Crayo...... Why do you have to be that way? Think like that?"
He shrugged.
"Well.... What is happening with you two? Are you...... Dating?"
They both stopped once more to look to the other.
"I...... Don't know.....I...... Over thought and..... Messed it up..... I'll know Sunday but crayo you have to....."
He shook his head to place his hand to his upper shoulder.
"Type...... I'm not going to say one word. Just be careful, he is our principal and your a student okay......"
Turning there heads, they heard a honk, crayo furrowed his eye brows to take his hand off to flip off Sapporo that was too the other side.
He wrapped his arms about to stare crayo down.
Type turned his head to look to crayo who lowered his hand to hang his head, taking deep breathes.
"Still..... Having boyfriend troubles I see."
Crayo shot his eyes up to furrow his brows.
He then turned his head to look to Sapporo.
"He is not my boyfriend! He is nothing but a liar!" He yelled.
Sapporo widen his eyes to look about, students hearing the yelling, looked to crayo then to him.
"Crayo!"
He looked to type to wrap his arms about.
"What? He is not my boyfriend, nothing but a stalker liar!"
Type raised an eye brow.
"You have been...... Obsessing over him for..... So many months and you finally have him and your acting like this."
Crayo turned his head to glare.
Sapporo signed to cock his head to the side, looking him over. He then motioned with his head for crayo to come over.
Crayo shook. His head.
"I don't get in cars with liars! Or stalkers! Your a creep! Go away!" He yelled.
Sapporo rolled his eyes.
Type reached his hand forward to grab his wrist, crayo looked to him.
"Crayo! You need to stop yelling those things to him! Your going to get him fired."
Crayo made face, to turn his head to eye.
Sapporo looked him over to take a deep breathe in.
Rolling his eyes, crayo moved his wrist about to grab types to pull.
Sapporo got in his car to follow, this was his new routine before he went back to work, this was his lunch break.
Crayo eventually let type go when they reached the bus stop, he placed his body to the stall to look down, has Sapporo parked a bit away to get out to look to him.
Type a foot back, looked to him then crayo, this was the third time this has happened.
"Crayo...... Why don't you just....."
Crayo looked to type.
"No....... He lied to me type.....I don't want to hear anything that son of a bitch has to say..... He told me he was single..... That he...... Had grown feelings for me before we....."
Crayo shook his head to then hang it.
"He....... Lied to me just to sleep with me....... Just like my first client that I slept with did..... I'm not a whore type......I want him to leave me alone so I..... Can finally get into a healthy relationship....."
Type made a face to then step to him to place a hand to his shoulder, they both looked to Sapporo has he hooked his horn again, taking his hand out of the car, he shook his head.
Crayo rolled his eyes.
"You need to leave me alone you stalker! Any one can touch me! We are nothing!" He yelled.
Type took his hand down to roll his eyes.
"Crayo..... What did I just......."
They both looked to see the bus come, crayo went on first. Type followed, they both sat together, type to the window, crayo to the other side to place his bag to his lap to hang his head.
Has they passed type looked to Sapporo to shrug, he then got in his car to go to work.
That boy..... Is so stubborn......
Has they drove off, type turned his head to eye crayos bag, he could hear his phone going off.
"Crayo?"
He shook his head.
"I know who it is...... I'm..... Not answering..... He needs to leave me alone......"
Type took a deep breathe to look out the window.
Getting off, the two looked to the other.
"Crayo......I think if you want Sapporo to leave you alone, you need to talk to him. I..... Don't think he would be putting all this time and effort into you if this was just about the...."
Crayo raised his eye brow.
"I know that is the only reason he is doing this....... I'm that good type....... Also probably trying not to get this found out. Sure you went through that with the principal."
Type rolled his eyes.
"Your so vein........ crayo..... You need to....."
"Type.....if you want me to stay out of your relationship then please...... Be my friend and stay out of this.... He'll leave me be soon enough...... Now I need to go home....."
Crayo turned to wave.
Type took a deep breathe to shake his head.
So...... stubborn.....
Crayo walked home head hung to chew at his inner cheek.
Why won't he just leave me alone, did so for 8 months, has to be because of the sex and him not wanting to be found out. What other reason could there be?
Seeing a shadow before him, crayo stopped to look up with wide eyes.
"Damn it!"
Sapporo looked him over.
"I..... Need to be at work..... But we need to...."
Crayo shook his head to move around him to go to his door, Sapporo turned to eye.
"Please......I just want to....."
Crayo shook his head.
"Leave me alone! I don't want to talk to you!"
Sapporo then went to stand behind him to eye the back of his head..
"Will, you just listen then?"
Crayo turned his key to take a deep breathe.
"I've..... Heard enough..... You lost me when you said you were dating another when we...... You said you were single, celebrating a promotion........I...... Can't...... Just leave me alone....."
Crayo then opened the door, to then be spun about, Sapporo placed his hand to his cheek to caress, there eyes darted.
"If I really lost you...... You would have blocked my number by now....."
Crayo furrowed his eye brows.
"Thank you for suggesting that, I'm going to....."
Sapporo then leaned his chin up to place his lips to his.
Crayo gripped his back pack strap, the other went to his chest to squeeze at his pectoral to push about but not with his full strength, in truth crayo had missed this.
They weaved and woved there heads back and forth.
Opening his eyes and wide, crayo could hear his mother call for him.
He then used all his strength to push him away to slap.
Sapporo's head went to the side.
"You snake! Damnit! Leave me alone! Since you have all this time on your hands, go back to your boyfriend or ex and leave me be, I'm..... Sick of this. Stop destroying my heart!"
Crayo turned to then go in to slam the door.
Sapporo took a deep breathe to eye.
Your...... Still not going to get away from me that easily crayo....... This..... Is hurting my heart has well......
Inside, crayo laid his back to the wall to then lock the door, he laid his back pack to the side to take deep breathes.
Damnit!
Bending down he went through his bag to get his phone to straighten up to eye, he looked to sapporo's member to place his thumb above the button that said block, he then chewed at his cheek.
Damnit!
Placing the phone to his back pocket he just couldn't do it, couldn't block him from his life, so he then went forth to go to his ill mother to take care of her has she was sick to the bed with all the chemo.