leave them alone

Crayo looked down with furrowed eye brows, Sapporo grabbed his limp member, has he sat criss crossed to the bed, while Sapporo was sitting to the edge, he eyed crayo, with his phone in his hand.
Crayo then looked to him.
"Hey, I was talking to..."
Sapporo tossed the phone, to then take both hands up to push crayo down, for him to flip to the bed, Sapporo laid to his body, there eyes darted.
"That was a low trick crayo, telling me to go ahead first to take a shower while you streached."
Crayo made a face.
"I want to know."
Sapporo shook his head.
"What do you want to know? There getting married, that's it."
"Well, I don't like the cloak and dagger approach, feel like you all were keeping this from me. Type should have known better, been friends for forever."
Sapporo nodded.
"Crayo, I think he just thought of it that day, he didn't even have rings. Now, can you keep to your word and just place all your attention on me? Mmm, it is our first, technically night here."
Crayo turned his head to give a pout.
"Think you ruined that when you wouldn't let me talk to my friend. Don't know why you don't just let me talk it out with him."
"Crayo, they are probably having dinner or something, now....."
Crayo peered his eyes down, to bring his hand up to go to his finger tips to lick then suck.
He then started to go hard, crayos breathes came and went hard.
Sapporo then peered his eyes to him, then he took a long lick to his middle finger.
Crayo quivered to raise his eye brows.
"You..... Think being all seductive and...... Sexy...... Is going to make me forget what you just did?" Crayo gulped.
Sapporo smirked seeing yes it was working.
He knew of a few ways to make crayo melt and make his mind muddle, this is one of those ways.
Placing his fingers between his to hold his hand, he placed them to his chest has sapporo went down to kiss at his body, while he kept his eyes peered up.
Crayo couldn't help but shiver.
Sapporo then took a long lick to lift himself a bit up, he then went to crayo, who pressed his head to the pillow.
"Think it is working, but you going back on your promise, to leave them alone, well, it's going to cost you."
Sapporo took a lick to his lips to then eye the side table to sign. He had a plan, it was going to make crayo beg for it, but he needed to take this call.
Crayo looked up, to then reach his arm up to grab to place it to sapporos face, not looking to the caller id.
Sapporo eyed to widen his.
Grabbing it, he sat up to then throw, he sat to the edge, gripping, eyeing the pieces.
Crayos eyes widen to turn his head to look at them.
"Okay..... Who was that?"
"My poor excuse of a father. Probably drunk, that's the only reason he calls anymore and to say every homophobic word he can think of." Sapporo signed.
Crayo leaned up to eye.
His family situation was not a good one, by the age of 14, sapporo had his first Boyfriend, his mother who was dying, found out and with his father, made every day he lived under there roof un imaginably difficult. Once his mother died when he was 15, his father turned dark, that was when Sapporo had to take care of himself because his father just wouldn't do it. Then when he started to drink by the time Sapporo was 16, things for even worse, he would beat the living crap out of him and throw things, other then physical abuse, he then went mental and emotional telling him it was all his fault his mother died, however it was because she never took care of herself and eventually it took a toll. Then every time a relationship didn't work, his father would tell Sapporo it was because he wasent good enough.
By 17, his father got drunk and invited someone over who he heard was a brute gay to try and get Sapporo to turn straight, that day, Sapporo had to fight for his life, after barely making it out intact, lucky for him, through out all of this he worked his ass off to try and become a superintendent, so when he left, he had a little nest egg from his job to be able to live to never look back, he then became the youngest superintendent in the district, however, 2 years ago, his father found his number time after time to call drunk to keep up with the mental abuse and then ask for money, Sapporo at first would, just to make him stay away, but he would blow out away quick to just call shortly there after.
Looking over Sapporo tense body, crayo took a deep breathe to then place his arms around him to hug, he then went to his ear to rub his bottom lip up and down trying to distract him.
"My sweet, caring, loving Sapporo, I believe you and I need to still take a shower my heart."
Sapporo smiled to turn his head to eye crayo.
"Am....I forgiven then?"
Crayo leaned his head back to eye, he nodded with a smile, moving back, he grabbed his hand into his, to eye.
"Remember, you may be there child, but he is nothing but a sperm donor, he did everything he could to break you, but your here, intact and making this boy incredibly happy, you have helped me so much my beloved Sapporo, I don't know where I would be mentally without your kindness and love, and that, is something that bastard can never take from you, your soul."
Crayo then moved there hands to take each of sapporos fingers to lick to then kiss, he peered his eyes up seductively, drawing Sapporo out of his depression that was trying to overwhelm him.
He smiled and wide.
"I love you so very much crayo, I really need someone like you in my life, you make me feel wanted and whole." Tears started to stream down.
Crayo stopped kissing, to then stand up to offer his hand up.
"Come on my heart, let us take a shower and let the warmth wash this all away."
Sapporo wiped his tears away to then take crayos hand to be lead to the shower, which he forgot was still running, going in, they stood under the water, holding the other tightly.
"I love you so much Sapporo, I'm sorry, but I can not do anything about that."
Sapporo went to his ear.
"Just love me more, that's all I am wanting."
Leaning back a bit the two looked at the other, filled with contentment and love to then place there lips to the other, not wanting to ever part. The two felt they were made for the other and never wanted to ever be without the other.
Parting, Sapporo went to his ear.
"Crayo?"
"Hmmm?"
"Will you marry me?"
Crayos eyes widen to then lean back, the two looked at the other.
"Um....."