didn't think it was true

To the cafeteria, by lunch time, crayo looked over type, who was with his elbows to the table, eyes closed, hands cupped, over his nose, to breathe heavily.
The last few hours in the classroom, the whole time, type couldn't get the image of tharn and Sapporo sleeping together out of his mind.
"Type...... I'm sorry for what I said..... Please.... You didn't hear all of...."
Type took his hands away to look to crayo.
"Your Sapporo... The man you are probably sleeping with..... Slept with my man..... You just confirmed that for me....."
Type grabbed his bag to then part, he needed to look for tharn.
Crayo turned his head to make a face.
Me and my big mouth......
Standing, he grabbed his phone from his pocket too call Sapporo, he signed when he got his mail box.
"Sapporo..... I'm..... So sorry but...... You need to come to my school has soon has you can..... Please....I..... Said something terrible..... Our friends..... Need our help....."
Going to the office, type looked to the secretary that was too there desk, she looked up to eye.
"May I help you?"
He turned to step to her.
"Um..... Is mr. Natamoto in? I..... Need to talk to him about something.... Very important."
She nodded.
"Should be, but you should make it quick, your lunch period should be almost over. Quickly now."
He nodded to then go in.
Tharn was leaned to the front of his desk, head hung looking over some papers. Holding it up, he looked over type to smile, however eyeing his deamnor it quickly vanished.
"Type? What's wrong?"
Tharn placed his paperwork to the side, to go to type who stayed by the door, trying to not just jump to conclusions or accusations, however that image of tharn and Sapporo, drunk and naked kept going through his head.
He gripped his back pack strap to then hang his head, to grit his teeth.
Tharn tried to place a hand to his cheek just for type to step a bit back, pushing himself to the door to look up with anger.
Tharn placed his hand to the side, to look to him with narrowed eyes.
"Type? What is going on?"
"I..... Know you..... Told me about....Sapporo and you..... But..... Did the two of you..... Really have sex?"
Tharn raised an eye brow to step back to wrap his arms about his body.
"Why are you asking this of me..... So suddenly?"
"Crayo..... He said something..... Confirmed it....."
Tharn cocked his head to shrug.
"I did tell you about it, told you I didn't know if we did or not, for crayo to say we did, guess it did happen. Sapporo still to this day holds it over me....."
Types eyes widen to hang his head to dart.
Shit!
Tharn took a deep breathe.
"Type, we were not virgins when we met. I was up front and honest. Has were you.... Right? So why are you acting like this?"
Type took a deep breathe.
"I..... Was hoping.... You didn't..... Now..... I've been having sex with someone who had sex with another who is being with my friend. "
Type made a gagging sound.
Tharns eyes widen.
"Really?"
Type looked to tharn.
"Tharn.....I don't have any feelings for crayo, none at all...... But..... You had sex with Sapporo who I know it's sleeping with him..... It's just......"
Tharn rolled his eyes.
"Your line of thinking is ludicrous. Just because I slept with Sapporo, who may or may not have had sex with crayo before we did, you are....."
Type looked to tharn in anger.
"This..... Right here.... Is why I don't talk to you? Talk about what I am thinking or feeling, you make me...... Feel so.....ugh...."
Type then turned to leave, slamming the door.
Tharn took a deep breathe to sign, un wrapping his arms, he took a hand back to his head to scratch.
Damn it Sapporo! Why did you have to tell crayo about this! Crayo, why did you have to......
Turning tharn needed to go back to work, he just had to wait to deal with this later.
Leaving, type left in haste, outside he ran until he was too the building. With his back to it, he looked to the sky to take long deep breathes.
I...... Try to..... Bring you into.... My mind..... My feelings..... And you just make me feel so.... Pathetic, naive, dense and..... Stupid.....
Feeling his phone go off, type retrieved it to sign, he didn't look to it before he answered.
It was a sporadic crying call from his mom.
Type hung his head to place his hand to his eyes to rub.
Damn it! Not now!
"Type...... Type.... Are you there?" She wept.
"Yes..... I'm here..... Mom.....I placed the money in the....."
"This isn't about the money....... We were able to get it yesterday.....I..... I'm here looking over your baby pictures......I..... Miss you so much...." She cried.
Type took a deep breathe in, to lift his head up, took his hand down to his side to look to the sky.
"I.....miss you too mom.....,"
"You.... Don't mean that....."
Type gritted his teeth.
"Mom, yes I do, you know I do....."
"If you really ment it, you would stop breaking our hearts with this sick game your playing! Gayness is a choice! Knock it off and come home..... This is nothing but disgusting, deprived and....."
Has type heard every bad thing his mother started to say, tears started to roll down.
Hanging his head a bit, the phone shook in his hand.
"Mom...... Please......sniff...... Please stop...... I'm sorry...... I'm.... Letting you down for being gay....... I'm sorry...... I'm...
Breaking your and....."
Looking to the side, tharn was there, to place the phone to his ear. Type looked to him, eyes darting.
"Now you listen to me, if you really loved your son, you wouldn't have thrown him out for being gay. You, your husband and daughter are horrible people. Your son loves all of you with reasons unknown to me. Even gives you money to make it by. Now be a good mother and leave your son to his boyfriend and leave him the hell alone!"
Tharn then turned the phone off to hand it to type.
He looked to it with furrowed eye brows.
"Type......I can't take away that one mistake...... However, I am here, I love you and......"
Not caring who was around and who could see, type stepped to tharn to wrap his arms around to kiss him a bit roughly.
Tharn wrapped his arms around, not caring also, to reciprocate that kiss and in full, he then dropped the phone for it to ring onto the grass.
Parting, type looked tharn over.
"It...... Happened..... It's in your past...... I'm.... Right here..... I'm.... Sorry...... Can we...... Go to your car? I..... Want to make love to my man."
Tharn smirked, taking a hand down, he grabbed types, leaving his phone to the grass, to pull him to the close parking lot, to not care about anything but them, they both were unaware, that by the time they were done, it was the end of the school day and Sapporo was on his way.