making him suffer, just a bit

Sitting To the edge of sapporos new bed, crayo looked to his phone to text type, to make sure whenever he checked on him, he would know where he was.
Hitting send, he then peered his eyes to sapporos end table to eye his cell, looking back, he moved his body a bit to look through the open door, to see Sapporo, was placing books to his shelve.
Chewing at his cheek, crayo moved back to then place his phone to his pocket too turn his head to eye the table again.
Getting up, he went to the phone to retrieve it, turning he went back to sit to the edge to open.
Finding his principals name, he then started on a text.
Straightening up, Sapporo looked to watch he accomplished to smile, turning his head, he eyed crayos leg he could make out to the side.
Stepping he went to him, to stand before.
"What..... Are you doing with my phone?"
Crayos eyes darted up and down.
"Sending a text to your friend."
Sapporos eyes widen.
"Which..... One?"
Crayo smirked to look up then went back to writing.
Sapporo signed to then go sit next to crayo to place his chin to the edge of his shoulder to look to the phone.
"Why are you doing this?"
"Well, through observation, type and mr. Naramoto, seem to be one of the same, and knowing type very well, when he wakes he is going to check his phone to see if you have texted or called since you are hurting. Don't want them to worry. I texted type then I texted him. Also don't want either to show up tomorrow morning."
Sapporo widen his eyes to turn his head to eye crayo, then he moved his head back, to bring a hand up, to place a finger to his shirt to pull a bit, to be could go to his shoulder to nip.
Crayo took a deep breathe.
"Sapporo......." He said in a chimed voice.
"Mmm, not..... Starting anything, just..... Can't..."
"Keep your hands off of me....I know....." He smiled.
Texting tharn, crayo then tossed the phone to the table, to then look to sapporo, he peered his eyes up, to keep nipping and kissing. Crayo took a deep breathe, to then cup his hands together.
"Sapporo....." He signed.
He nodded to then move back, he kept his eyes to his exposed neck to smirk.
"I know, I have to...... Work and hard for you, to prove to you, I do not think those things about you anymore, I'm in a probationary phase, also when I honor your mind and soul, we can go to the next level. Can't..... Help it...... Your so..... Cute...."
Crayo smiled.
Sapporo then looked to him.
"Are you, hungry? Can make anything you want. Unlike your principal, I can cook."
Sapporo then moved his head back down to nip at crayos shoulder peering his eyes up.
Crayo took a deep breathe.
Gulping, he turned his body a bit, to wrap his arms about, Sapporo wrapped his arms around him.
"Can you...... Make risotto?"
"Any one...... Which would you like?"
Crayo peered his eyes down, taking a hand down, he went to his shirt to open.
"Mmm, any one."
Sapporo raised an eye brow. Crayo looked up, to place his hand to his chest to move about a bit.
"Crayo? What are you....."
"Mmm, not being fair...... But didn't say getting me back was going to be an easy task."
Crayo then let him go, to place his hands behind him to look forward.
Sapporo eyed him to then go to his knees, to go inbetween his legs, looking up, crayo started to breathe heavily. He then sat criss cross, to go to his foot to rub, eyeing crayo.
"Let me..... Earn some more brownie points with you. Your body crayo, is not all that I am after, I am a man, like you, sex is part of the equation but not all, after every bad thing I have put you through, I need to win back your heart. So....."
Sapporo looked down to the action at hand.
"How is your mother doing? When I went by she......"
Leaning forward, crayo couldn't take it, sapporos sweetness was to much to bare, he placed a hand to either cheek, to pull him to his lips, crushing his to him.
Sapporo moved his lips with action, he held back, has they crayo placed his tongue in his mouth.
Pulling him more, he made Sapporo come up to Hover.
Sapporo placed a hand to one side of his head, the other to his hip, not really knowing what to do, but was respecting crayo, and letting him lead this.
Crayo has he kissed Sapporo passionately with a bit of roughness, he took one hand down to go to his crouch to rub, Sapporo moaned into his mouth.
They he leaned up, to eye.
There's darted.
"What...... Are we......."
Crayo shrugged.
"You were unfair to me, kissing my neck, I was unfair to you by doing this...... However......I am not ready to open my legs for you so......"
Crayo leaned his mouth up, to go to sapporos pants to unzip to draw out his member, he then went to his to do the same, the two laid on the other.
Sapporo breathed heavier.
"Ah...... Make me cum Sapporo...... This way......" He said between kisses.
Sapporo nodded to thrust with crayos.
Has the friction intensified, sapporo hunched his body a bit, to then go to his shirt to rip open, then crayos, thrusting more, there nipples rubbed against the other has they both moved faster.
Crayo then took his legs up to then wrap, he gripped the back of Sapporos neck, kissing widly has he moaned, the other hand went to the bed to grip the bedding and tightly, Sapporo placed both hands to either side of his neck to go even faster.
Taking there tongues out, they breathed roughly, near the other, eyes closed, they let shaky moans escaped.
"Ah Sapporo......mmm..... So close.....ah.... Make me cum....mmm.... Make me cum!"
Sapporos whole body trembled has he drew closer.
"Ah gonna, cum myself......aaah crayo! I love you....."
They both quivered and twitched has they came.
Breathing shaikly, they opened there eyes to look to the other.
"Mmm, it'll be a bit.... Until I saw they back.... But don't think for one second I don't."
Sapporo smiled to then lay his lips back to his, where they kissed slowly.
Crayo slowly moved his arms up to wrap them around his neck, reciprocating and in full.
I love you sapporo, I really do, but......I can't have you hurt me again, need to..... Keep somewhat a distance with my heart..... But oh......I might be making you suffer a bit with trying to win me back but......I think I'm going to suffer way more.
Parting from there kiss, Sapporo went to his neck to kiss to then chuckle a bit.
"Mmm, what are you laughing about?"
"I..... Got you to.... Open your legs for me...."
Crayo rolled his eyes, to then place his hands to his chest to push him up and off, crayo then got up, he fixed himself to then stretch with his back to sapporo, he laid there watching.
"You have hot water right?"
"Yes."
"I'm going to take a long hot shower....."
Crayo turned to eye Sapporo with a devious smile.
"Alone, please make the risotto. If you make it really yummy.....I might just stay.... To lay without any clothes right next to you when we sleep. However...... You touch me.... Other then an arm over..... I'll leave..... I'm. True to my word, it'll be hard to get me back. Be prepared."
Sapporo nodded, he leaned up to place himself together, to look over crayo.
"You are very much worth it crayo, how hard you are making me work for you, I know now and believe in what you told me, that you have only been with 3, I'm..... So very sorry for what I said to you in the past. It was out of ignorance, stupidity and jealousy, I love you crayo...... I'll do everything and anything for you, hopefully one day, yourll be my boyfriend again."
Crayos chin quivered to then turn to go to the shower, he kept the door open to look to the frame to pick at it a bit.
"I..... Hope for that too..... Please..... Maken the risotto very yummy.....I want..... Us both.... To sleep together without any clothes...."
Crayo smiled to then go in closing the door.
Sapporo widen his eyes, raised his eye brows, to then get up quick, to stumble, to then get back up, to then run to the kitchen to make his best risotto. Unknown to sapporo, crayo really was getting him whipped, but I'n essence even if he knew, he wouldn't care, he was in deep with crayo and wanted to do anything for his man, rather he was in this probationary phase or not it, it was also because he was head over heels in love with him and this time he was not going to let him go, at least not stood a fight.