trying to figure things out

To his car, tharn breathed heavily. Grabbing his brief case he pulled the strapped about his body to place it too the passenger side, to eye.
What..... The hell am I doing? Shit! I allowed my anger to control me. I should have agreed to that, to never see you again, and just move on from this but.......I need to know......if they planned for this...... This could ruin my reputation and they can put me on leave for this.
Principal of architecture university in Thailand caught with student who he found at an escort service.
Tharn signed to lean his head back to look forward.
I can read the head line now!
God damn it, even if the boy is of age and it was consensual, he can argue other wise just like.......
Tharn brought up his hands to grip the steering wheel.
I.... Need to find out..... What he is lying about and to see what all is going on here. Doesn't help he is very cute and attractive but I need to place that on the back burner.
I don't know if I trust him when he said he didn't know.
There have been so many times he had to have seen me. There are also pictures of me hanging up for my achievements and year books plus a bunch of assortment of things.
Tharn flexed his jaw, he has to be lying. There is no way he didn't know.
Well, I'm happy tomorrow is Saturday, I need to figure this out.
Turning his key in the ignition, tharn turned it to leave.
Watching a car go by, type crossed the street to go to his apartment.
Inside, he placed his back pack to the other side in a huff.
This is....... Such bullshit!
How the fuck is the guy I've been....... Thinking of....... My principal!?
How do I not know that! I've been at that school for a fucking year!
Darting his eyes, he turned to go to his room to go to his bed, went to his knees, to then pull out a small box.
Pulling things out, he grabbed his year book to Flip through, his eyes widen.
He looked at a picture of tharn.
Oh......god damn it! If I just went through it, I would have known.
Type got up to go to his bed to sit to the edge staring at the picture.
"I....... Didn't know..... Honestly I didn't......crayo gave me this and I didn't even look through it also, all the assembles and even the orientation, I never saw you"
At the assembles I would have my eyes to my phone, they never interested me, also with the orientation, I had my mind wrapped around an ex. But I had to meet with him then, can't remember a face though, it was a year ago.
Type signed to toss the year book to the box closed to stare at it.
Damn it! This is pissing me off. I can't believe he thinks I knew, that I planned for this, I was just helping a fucking friend that's all and now this guy wants me to meet him at the hotel.
This..... Is not going to end well..... I'm not going to go.....I highly doubt there is a picture..... Think he is just lying.... But.....if he does have one..... Shows it to the school board..... Could I be expelled? But what would happen to him? I highly doubt nothing would happen to him..... But they would want to talk to crayo, if there is an investigation.....
Types eyes widen to sign.
God damn it!
Getting up, type wanted to wash this day away.
To the shower, tharn rubbed his neck thinking of the earlier events.
Could...... They really be.... Taking the truth?
I don't know..... They did.....hold back on something, he stammered and switched on what he was going to say...... What did he want to say.....
Tharn raised his head up to let the water wash through his face.
I can't believe I'm in this situation but.......it is quit...... Thrilling....... My life has been quite boring....
He smiled to rub his neck a bit harder.
You are one...... Deviant man tharn..... Knock it off..... They are a student, 21 and goes by a different name.
Tharn gritted his teeth.
Can't believe......I tried to find a student for the last 3 months and they were right under my nose but...... They are never in trouble, if they had been I would have met them......
So...... This is the plan, meet with them Saturday, see what they are lying about.
I'm happy I took that picture when they were sleeping, I wanted to have the memory, I knew I shouldn't have but, after what krinto did I just........ He seemed to really enjoy himself....... Well..... So did my first ex then....
Tharn brought his hand down to hang his head to let the water get his neck.
Will this boy be the same!
Saturday...... You better be there!
Turning the shower off, tharn dried to dress to then lay to his bed until he fell asleep.
The next day he made sure to keep busy.
By 6 he was dressed and ready to meet them.
Type jerhero..... You better be there.
To the bus stop, type sat, looking forward.
I..... Shouldn't be here.....I need to take the next bus and go home. He can't be serious..... Can he.....
Signing, type got up to head to the hotel.
Damn it, damn it, fucking god damn it!
I can't run the risk of being expelled.
Hopefully we'll just talk, I can get it through his head I didn't actually know, then we can put this behind us.
Type stopped walking to hang his head.
Heart...... Knock it off! It was one time! 3 months ago and he paid! You two are not in a relationship and will not be in one. He is your Principal! Knock it off!
Shaking his head, type went forward.
Looking up after going a few blocks, he saw tharn there, looking to his watch. Type knew he was late.
He then took a deep inhale.
Just..... Get this straightened out...... Do not allow him to touch you down there again..... Just..... Talk it out.
Nodding, he crossed the street to go right in front of him.
Tharn looked him over to lower his arm.
"Your late."
Type shrugged.
"I have to take a bus. Don't have a car. So..... What do you...... Want to...."
Tharn lightly chuckled.
"Well.... Do I have to pay you for your deception like I did...."
Type looked up with narrowed eyes.
"How did I decieve you? Escorts do not tell there private information or name, you didn't say anything either. I think you knew I was your student and....'
Tharn took a step forward to eye type.
He gulped.
"This is not an appropriate conversation to have out here. Let's go."
Tharn turned to go to the hotel.
Type watched to take a deep breathe to exhale loudly.
Fine!
Turning he followed, but they didn't stop at the lobby, type then stepped quicker, to grab him by the wrist, making him stop to look back.
"Where..... Are you going?"
Tharn placed his hand in his jacket to pull out a key card.
Type let go to eye.
"I'm not...... Going into a hotel room with you. Thought we were going to talk in the lobby or something."
Tharn turned to shake his head.
"This is very private discussion. Now....."
Tharn then grabbed him by types wrist to pull him along.
"Don't be a nuisance, you'rll cause un wanted attention."
Type peered his eyes to the side to stop Fighting.
To the room, they both went in, tharn went to the mini bar, to pour them both a drink.
Type looked about to then sit in a chair.
Peeing his eyes to the side, tharn came with two cups, one he offered to him. He eyed.
"I..... I'm fine."
Tharn motioned with it.
Type signed.
"I don't drink."
"Well.....I would like to see you do it. If your under age and you get caught, you will be automatic expelled."
Type looked to tharn to Cock his head to the side.
"Are..... You trying to get me expelled"
Tharn shrugged.
" I don't know yet. Now drink. Least I can confirm your telling the truth about your age."
Type signed to grab the cup to eye.
"I'm..... Not a drinker....."
"Mr. Jerhero....."
Type gritted his teeth to then consume. Tharn watched has he did the same.
Lowering his cup, type made a face.
He looked back up to offer the cup to tharn.
He lowered his cup to grab his to turn to place them back.
Type turned his head.
"Now, can we get this over with......."
I don't want to.....
Type gritted his teeth.
He mentally didn't want to be there however physically he did.
Tharn took a deep inhale.
"I..... Don't firmly believe..... You didn't know I was your Principal.'
Type turned his head to eye his back.
"Well I didn't......."
Tharn turned to place his body to the table to wrap his arms around to eye.
"You had to have. Don't tell me, you weren't there for the orientation or....."
"I was..... But my mind was pre occupied with other things. I'm sure we met..... But I don't remember you. That was also a year ago, do you remember faces from that long ago."
"No but...... We have had many assemblies."
"And..... They are boring, you talk of things that don't interest me..... So.....I usually have my head in my phone..... But what about you...... You probably knew I was your student. Probably seen me around."
Tharn shook his head.
"Don't try and turn this around. Has I told you, I have to deal with 3000 students and I'm mainly in my office. I can't recall...."
"You say that yet you knew my friend."
"I only know of him because he was the youngest we have ever accepted into the University that has actually been able to stay. That is the only reason I remember him. You.....I don't think have any thing about yourself that would stand out."
Type gritted his teeth to turn his head.
"I'm..... Nobody...... Just a student who works very hard........ Now listen......I really didn't know it was you.......I don't know either if I can believe you didn't know I was your student or not but that is irrelevant......I don't..... Care...... It's in the past. We need to..... Just move past it....."
Tharn looked him over.
You..... Really are mature for a 21 year old but.....I still don't believe you...... You had to have known..... You could.....tarinish my reputation....... Then..... What do you want to do next......
Type took a deep breathe in to then stand. Tharn watched the action..
"So....... Let's the pass be the pass.....I honestly didn't know...... So....... I'm going to go...... Let's just pretend this never happened."
Type turned to stop widening his eyes.
"What......if I can't......mr. jerhero..... Don't forget.....I still have a picture.... Could get you expelled."
Type took a deep breathe to hang his head.
"I..... Don't think you do..... Now...... I'm... Going home."
Tharn stepped to type to grab him by the wrist to toss him to the bed.
He flopped to his back with a grunt to then get up, eyeing tharn has he sat to the edge.
"What the hell......."
Tharn went in between his legs to stand peeing his eyes down.
Type looked down to the action then up.
"What the hell do you think your...."
Tharn then got the phone out to open showing type the picture.
His eyes widen with dried.
"You have got to be...... God damn it.. What do you want!?"
Tharn brought a hand to types chin to make it move up. There eyes darted.
"Every Saturday, this hotel, different rooms, at the same time. I want to fuck you."
Types lips parted.
"What!?"