roles seemed to reverse themselves

Laying to his neck, type looked to the ceiling, with his hands cupped to his stomach, to take in a deep breathe, turning his head he eyed tharn, he was too his side, back to him.
Type then got up, to fully eye.
"So, is this how tonight will go? You..... Ignoring me?"
Tharn took a deep breathe in.
"I'm not ignoring you, just..... Need some space."
Type turned his head to look forward.
"Okay....."
Moving the covers to the side, he then went to the edge, two bend over to grab a t shirt to down on.
Tharns eyes widen, to then get up to turn.
"Are you really going to...."
Up he eyed type, who was buttoning his own shirt, to turn to eye tharn.
"Going to what?"
"Mmm..... Leave?"
Type Shook his head.
"No..... I'm hungry though. I'll make us dinner, take the time you need tharn, just know, I do want to say yes but.... Well.... You know and can understand the no."
Leaning over, he placed his lips to his, to then get up, to eye the floor looking for his boxers, tharn laid his arms behind him, to eye.
"Can you, leave those off?"
Type eyed tharn to smirk.
"Well, since your shirt can cover my..... Guess so."
"Thank you."
Type nodded to then go.
"Your.... Being very mature type."
"Told you I can be." He yelled over his shoulder.
Tharn looked forward, to then flop to his back, to place his arms over his eyes to take calming breathes.
He is being the mature one and yet you, are acting like this.....ugh..... Grow up tharn!
To the kitchen, type mixed together some sea food with different herbs for a stew. He eyed it to sign.
Tharn, you have no idea, how much I would love to move in with you, I hate being alone but..... This relationship is too new, I have a messed up family life, we are also student and Principal, even though I am 23 and your almost 28, still our relationship is a trick with so many things.....
Signing, type swirled the food about.
Placing on types boxers, tharn was to the kitchen door frame, body leaned to it, send wrapped looking over his boyfriend.
Pushing himself off, he went to type to wrap his arms around to place his chin to his shoulder to look down.
"I'm.... Sorry."
Type shook his head.
"Don't be. I understand tharn..... Know if things were different, my answer would be a yes, it's a no, because."
Tharn reached a hand forward to dip his finger in the pot to then bring to his lips to widen his eyes.
"Mmm, this is really good."
Type lightly chuckled.
"Switching the subject we are i see?"
Tharn placed his arm back to hold him tight to look to the pot.
"Yes..... But type, you really have a talent for cooking, you should switch schools and...."
Type Shook his head.
"I do this for hobby, for enjoyment, for no one else but me and...."
Type turned his head to eye tharn, who leaned his head back to look to him.
"For the man I love."
Moving his chin up, he placed his lips to tharns, slowly he moved his tongue in to swirl about, tharn then started to move his hands down, for type to stop them to chuckle.
Parting they looked to the other.
"Later, I am hungry."
Tharn smiled to nod.
Turning his head, type kept at it with tharn wrapped around.
To the couch after, they laid in a close embrace, tharn to his back on the couch, type on top with the bowl to his stomach, with two spoons they took turns feeding the other.
Done, type placed the bowl to the table, to turn, to go on his stomach, to wrap his arms around, to lay on tharns warm body, in contentment.
Tharn peered his eyes down to play with his hair with a huge smile.
"Need, to play hooky more often with you. Today.... Other then that one instance of unpleasantness, has been grand."
Type moved his head up and down in agreement.
"Type?"
"Mm?"
"So, maybe in two years, when you graduated, do you think we could move in together?"
Type shrugged.
"I don't know, think Yourll be too old for me by then, almost 30 right?" He giggled.
"Type, be serious, please."
Type turned his head, to lay his chin to tharns chest.
"If you and I can keep being like this. If we're still together in 2 years, then yes."
Tharn furrowed his eye brows.
"Are you anticipating we will not be together in 2 years?"
Type shrugged.
"Don't..... Know, life happens tharn, also, you might met someone who does not have my family problems, maybe yourll find someone simple."
Tharn rolled his eyes to place his hand to his cheek to caress.
"Type, I have family issues and problems, think.... No I believe everyone does. I love you, even though our relationship is still in the honeymoon phase, I still want to have a life with you. I can't wait until you graduate."
Type smiled to move up a bit to look adorly at tharn.
"Mmm, I'm.... Thinking of something."
Tharn raised an eye brow, to lower his hand to his chin to rub his thumb back and forth upon it, to look to his lips.
"Thinking of what?"
"Don't think......I can wait 2 more years..... I'm thinking..... You move in with me, and you keep this place, for the people who may ask if you sold it."
Tharn looked to his eyes.
"You, want me to move in with you?"
Type nodded.
Narrowing his eyes, he placed his index finger into types mouth to get it lathered with saliva, to then take it out, to go to the bottom of his shirt to move it up, type moved up a bit, to move his legs to either side, to begin to breathe a bit rapidly.
Tharn then placed his finger into the boys tight little hole. Type moaned sweetly, has tharn thrusted it in and out.
"You..... Want your.... Preverted principal to move in with you? To..... Touch your hot body everywhere, all the time, to....."
Tharn moved up to place his bottom lip to his to move it up and down. Types body shivered.
"Ah.... To.... Make love to me..... Everyday.... To be right next to me when I wake and go to sleep...."
Type bit into his bottom lip has tharn went back, he looked over type being seductively cute.
"Mmm, yes....."
Tharn moved them up to make type wrap his legs about, to pull his hard cock from his boxers to lather with saliva, to go right in to thrust about, type had his forehead to his to Moan with his hand to either side of his neck has he went up and down.
"Yes? Yourll?"
Tharn nodded to grip the nip of his neck, to stroke his erection harder.
"Ah yes type, I'll move in with you, no matter....aaah..... What anyone says or even Sapporo may say to this......I know this can work even before you graduate.....aaah."
Type smiled to move his chin forward to lay his lips to his for a deep kiss, unaware they were going to have another hurdle over the arisen, before they could maybe move in with the other.