just has sick has him

Going to class, type sat, to the back, to hang his head, to chew at his inner cheek, he breathed in and out calmly has the teacher in front of him drone on.
Peering his eyes up, he placed his hand to his chin to lightly smirk.
I can't believe...... That just.... Happened......
And...... In his office...... Does he not care about getting caught? Or does he like the thrill of it?
Types eyes darted.
What kind of a man is Mr. Naramoto? Why is he doing this with me and not his boyfriend? That krinto fellow he had me pretend to be for our fake date?
I..... Just don't get it......
Type leaned back, to look to the desk, to pick at it a bit.
Taking his other hand up, he placed it to his forehead to see if he had a tempt.
No..... Your not hot but....... Why did you let that happen? Why..... Did it turn you on so much?
Damn it! What is he doing to you?
Taking his hand down, type took a deep breathe in to try and concentrate on the lecture.
Once it was over, he went out with his back pack on to look up, his eyes widen.
Tharn was to the other end of the hall, talking with a teacher.
Types lips parted, his heart started to race.
Gulping, he hung his head to walk past them. Stopping, he's brows furrowed.
Has he stepped past them, he felt tharns hand to his, turning his head, he looked back. He was still talking to the teacher, students went about them.
Tharn peered his eyes to the side, with a slight smirk.
Types eyes widen to then turn his head back to shake.
What is your game? Why are you doing this?
Outside, type met up with crayo, however, he was busy on his phone, he had two dates lined up for that evening. Instead of getting something to eat, they went straight to the bus stop, to stand.
Type looked to crayo with an eye brow raised.
"So...... What are you going to do?"
Crayo looked up to sign.
"I.... Don't know......I have to work at my new job tonight, however it doesn't pay has much has if I took these two dates and my....... Mother needs the money for......"
Type turned his head to look forward.
"Crayo......I......"
Crayo shook his head to step to type to place a hand to his shoulder, type looked back.
"I'm not asking for your help type. I know you didn't like the last time. I'll figure it out."
Crayo smiled.
Type smiled back for the two to look to the side has the bus came.
Getting on, crayo was able to shuffle a few things, he wasent going to be able to go to class the next day, but he was able to do his shift and then have his two dates.
Off, the two parted waving.
Type signed to then walk home.
Inside, he placed himself to the back of the door to look forward to take his shoes off to then throw his back pack to the other wall.
I...... Still can't believe..... What happened at..... School actually happened.....
Bringing up his hand that his Principal touched, he stroked with his other hand, eyeing.
I..... Still don't have a clue.... Why you are doing these things to me...... But not your boyfriend..... But..... That could be there game.....
Type signed sullenly to then go to the bathroom to take a shower, he felt a bit dirty.
Inside, he enjoyed the warm water, to then get out to dry and dress.
Going to his kitchen, he made a simple dish for dinner to then sit to the table eyeing.
Maybe..... I'm the sick one.... And not him..... What happened today.......
Type slightly smirked.
That was.......
Type signed to move forward to grab his fork to swirl the food to then place some in his mouth thinking.
I.... Was never this way with my ex's..... One tried to get rough with me..... Tried to.... In a public place.....I ended it right then and there with a punch.... So why..... Am I allowing him......
Types eyes darted down, to chew his food slowly.
Well..... My ex was also a pig..... But.....I can't explain it...... There is..... Just something behind his eyes...... Something..... About him..... Something..... Painful....
Signing, type ate the rest of his food to then move the bowl forward to place his hands to his neck to rub.
What.... Are you hiding mr. Naramoto?
You are so hell bent thinking I'm lying to you when I'm not..... That your doing something like this to me..... But.....I know you are hiding something..... What is it?
Type took his hand from his neck to place them too his mouth, to breathe in deep looking to his finished dinner.
This really is a mess........ Even if he has a picture...... What would he do if I told him no.....
Types eyes darted to place his arms wrapped to the table to cock his head to the side.
He gulped.
I..... Don't..... Want to..... Tell him no though.... These 3 months......I couldn't get what happened that one day out of my head..... What he told me..... The meeting.... How much a bitch she was.... Also telling him a truth about me......I..... Could have told him no then but..... When I saw that pain behind his eyes.....I..... Just couldn't.....
Signing, type got up to grab his dishes to then take them to the sink to place to then go to his bedroom to lay to his side to eye the wall.
There......has to be something wrong with me....I..... Can't seem to tell him no..... Not really that is..... All this..... Is consensual......I..... Also.... Can't seem to get enough..... The way he moves around my body...... His hands..... That krinto character is so...... Lucky.... To have him has his.....
Type signed sullenly to move to his back to place a hand to his forehead to rub.
This..... Sucks......I think.....I may..... Be developing feelings for him...... Even though I don't know anything really about him..... Damn it...... Nothing good will come from this type..... He has a boyfriend..... Just using you for sex, for whatever game they are playing and out of anger since he thinks I'm lying to him about knowing him when I didn't........
Closing his eyes, type took a deep breathe in.
Still....I..... Don't want..... To really stop this.... Even today.....I think....I wanted to get caught in the hopes we would....
"Aaah! You really are sick type! He has a fucking boyfriend! Is using you! But......"
Types eyes opened slowly with the thought of but.
You....... Are really enjoying this..... You don't want this to stop......
Type groaned to turn to his side to wrap his arms around his body.
Why..... Do you have to be my principal...... Why do you have to be in a relationship.....
Why are you just playing with me.....
Why do you have to think I'm lying?
Oh god...... Why don't I want to stop it.....
Peering his eyes to his clock, he took a deep breathe in.
Why..... Can't it be..... Saturday....
Type closed his eyes to furrow his brow.
You are a sick bastard type to be wanting this...... When the man is in a relationship but.....I..... There is.... Something behind his eyes.......I...... Am drawn to that......I..... Know it has to be something bad..... Since when I look in the mirror.....I can see the same......
Type took a deep breathe to slowly go into unconsciousness, wishing it was Saturday, wishing to be in the same room has that man, wishing to feel his warmth and some what gentleness that type could feel from the roughness. Internally, he couldn't wait, even though mentally, morally he should try to stop this, but honestly he didn't know how and honestly didn't really want to.