your not being fair

Going to a hotel, since crayos mother was sick to her room, and sapporos ex was to the house with his boyfriend, Sapporo sat to the edge, head hung, looking to his cupped hands, has crayo stood before him, arms wrapped looking to him, he still hadent decided if he was mad at him or impressed from what he had done earlier at the assembly, he was pissed though, Sapporo did break his promise.
Sapporo took a deep breathe in.
"Crya....."
"Uh huh, I'm still.... Deciding......"
Sapporo signed to look to the wall, taking a long deep breathe, he got up, after sitting for a solid 20 minutes, to look to crayo. He narrowed his eyes, to take a step back.
"Don't......I can see in your eyes what you are trying to do....... I'm.... Still mad at you......"
Sapporo smirked, to move his arms up, to flex his fingers to then give a small pout.
Crayo raised an eye brow.
"Nu huh....... You..... Told the whole school, we are dating and you broke your promise! That..... Is not okay..... Didn't even talk it over with me"
Sapporo, lowered his arms to then step to crayo.
He stepped back.
"Sapporo, I'm warning you..... I'm still....."
They kept with this dance, of Sapporo stepping to him and him stepping back, crayo then hit the dresser, to look back to then look forward to see sapporo was right to his face.
Crayo un wrapped his arms, to then take them to the dresser edge to grip, there eyes darted. Sapporo moved his arms forward, to place his body to crayos, to then place his hands to the top of his.
"Crayo..... I'm.... Sorry I went and did that without telling you, however you didn't help the situation, friend or not, you were all over mr. Jerhero..... It......."
Crayo chuckled a bit.
"Mmm... Made you jealous? Mad? Poessive? Well, how do you think I feel, that I know, my boyfriend will be going home every night to an apartment he shares with his ex. So..... Just deal with this. I'm clingy, but I do not have any feelings towards type, we are nothing but best friends, we've been through hell and back with our past relationships, we were there for each other, that's it."
Sapporo cocked his head to the side to look over his semi un button shirt. Taking a hand away from his, he then placed it to his shirt to un do another. Crayo breathed in and out a bit shaky.
"Mmm, well..... I've been thinking of moving out anyway....... Maybe..... You can move in with me....."
Crayos eyes widen.
"Sapporo...... We just.... Started to date..... Also.....I can't leave my mom."
Sapporo nodded to then un do the last button to take his shirt from his body, to take his hand to the side of his neck, to then move his thumb up to caress his bottom lip.
Crayos lips parted, his face smoothed.
Sapporo then looked to crayo to move his head down to go to his nipple. Taking his tongue out, he swirled it about, to make it erect.
Crayo gasped, his body trembled.
"Sapporo..... I'm..... Still mad at you..... You.... Broke your promise......."
Sapporo moved his head up, to then take his hands to crayos waist, to then move them both to his button to un do, then to unzip, crayo raised an eye brow.
"Sapporo......" He said slowly.
He smiled to move closer to his face, to look up, softly.
"Crayo....... If things were reversed, you would have told type about this, just has I've told tharn, just like the two of you, we have been through hell and back, we are best friends, even made him think something, haha."
Crayo tilted his head to the side to look to him questionably.
"Think.... What?"
Sapporo then went down to pull crayos pants and boxers to his ankles then took them off, he then got up, to place his hands to his legs to make him jump up, crayo wrapped his arms around to look to him with darting eyes, has he turned them around to go to the bed.
Sitting crayo to the edge, Sapporo, bend to place his hands to either side of his face, to give him a deep kiss.
Crayo furrowed his eye brows.
Damn it, I'm suppose to be fuming mad at you, damn it, why do you have to be so cunning, your distracting me.
Parting from there kiss, Sapporo took his shirt off, to then lean back, he slowly took off his clothes.
Crayo made a pout.
Sapporo smirked to chuckle a bit.
Taking all his clothes off, Sapporo crawled around crayo, to place his lips to his neck, he placed his hands to his waist.
Crayo turned his head to then wrap his arms about.
"This..... Isn't fair.... I'm suppose to be mad at you! Your..... Not being at all fair...... Tell me..... What did you make mr. Naramoto think?"
Sapporo brought his hand up to his neck to turn, to lean his head back, there eyes darted.
"Just something, it happened when we were drinking."
Crayos eyes widen.
"Have you've..... Slept with....."
Sapporo rolled his eyes, to then go back to crayos neck to kiss, to then take a hand to his rock hard erection to stroke. Crayos lifted his head back to moan.
"Damn it.....mmm.... sapporo...... Did you sleep with....."
Sapporo went to his ear to lick.
"No, I did not, he..... Just thinks we did, it was a joke at first and now......if I try to bring it up, I can get my meals for free, one day I'll tell him, just not right now. Promise me you won't say anything."
Crayo raised an eye brow.
Moving forward, crayo got up, to turn, Sapporo was to his knees looking up at him.
Crayo smirked, to place his hand to his chest, to push him back, to crawl, Sapporo started to breathe heavily, laying to his back, crayo spit to his erection to lather, he then got on to straddle.
Sapporo breathed in deep, to place his hands to either side of his body, crayo placed his hand to his chest to grind.
"Mmm, I won't tell....... Now..... Make love to me..... Your boyfriend needs his man."
Sapporo smiled to lean his head back to thrust.
Crayo looked him over with a smirk.
You broke your promise, I'm going to break mine, until then, I'm going to make you know never to promise me a thing if your just going to go back on it.
Crayo then turned his head to the side to really grind.
Oh my...... Why do you have to get so good inside of me.....mmm......
Crayo lifted his head back to moan even louder, he then took an arm up, to place it to the side of his head, to bite into his flesh.
Sapporo moved his head down to watch.
"Ah crayo..... So am I....... Forgiven?"
Crayo looked to the side to peer his eyes to him has he rode his mans cock.
He lowered his arm down to re place it to his pectoral.
"Ah......I...... Won't till..... You move out of your ex's place...... Then I'll forgive you..... Can't have my man, be going home to an ex...... Espacially when this really explodes at school......."
Crayo bit his lip.
Sapporo moved his hands up to caress his nipples.
"Mmm...... You.... Really can't.... Move in with me?"
He shook his head.
"Not....ah yet......oh god..... I'm going to cum....."
Crayo lifted his head up to grind even faster with his thrusts.
Sapporo then moved his hands down his body to wrap both to his erection to pump.
"Yourll...... At least visit? Sleep over?"
Crayo nodded to hang his head, his body tensed, he was so close.
"Then...... I'll be moved out by Friday......."
Sapporo then leaned up, to place his lips to his, crayo wrapped his arms around his neck to reciprocate that kiss and in full.
After, they laid to there sides, I'n a close embrace.
"When..... Could you move in?"
Crayo shrugged.
"When..... My mother is all better maybe...."
Sapporo moved to go to his ear.
"I believe with your job and mine, and with whatever you mother is making, we could all move in together."
Crayo smiled wide to then turn to wrap his arms about to snuggle.
"Sapporo..... That is.... So sweet.... But..... Again only have been dating for almost 2 days...... We still need to talk a few things over...... But I'm so tired..... Can we sleep?"
Sapporo hugged him tighter to close his eyes.
"Mmm, we do need to talk over a few things...... But I guess for now.... Sleep....."
We still need to discuss you quitting that escort job, I do not want my boyfriend doing that.
Cuddeling to the other, they both fell asleep in bliss, unaware what crayos mouth was going to do to tharns and sapporos friendship.