knew you were listening

Going in his room, he looked up, to see tharn come out of the bathroom, glistening from the shower, a white towel wrapped around his mid section, another to his hair.
Types eyes widen to marvel.
Closing the door, he laid his back to it, to then place the bottle to the desk near him, his eyes were glued to tharns body.
Locking his door, he couldn't help himself, type stepped to tharn, who lowered his hand that was too his head, to widen his eyes looking him over.
"Type?"
He went to tharn to wrap his arms around, to stare to his red lips.
Tharn wrapped his arms around to look over type.
"Were..... You listening?"
Tharn signed.
"A bit..... That's why I took a shower..... Also was a bit dirty from..... Well.... You know...."
Type raised his eyes to look him in the eye.
"Your.....a mean principal, first you listen in then.... Take a shower before your lover, who probably has grass all over the inside of his pants. Come on..... Your taking another, this time, you are going to clean me."
Type took his hands down to grab tharns hand, to then pull him in the bathroom, he looked to the action to smile.
"Mmm, yes sir....."
Cleaning the type off, the two dried to then go to bed, type was to the head board, laying with his back to it, eyes peered down, head sightly hung, he stroked tharns head has he laid to his chest, arm wrapped around his body, he had his eyes closed to breathe contently.
"Mmm.... That feels nice..."
Type smiled.
"So..... What all.... Did you hear?"
"Enough..... To make me feel like I'm the..... Bad friend....."
"Tharn..... Sapporo is the bad one here....... But..... What crayo said.....I can understand where he is coming from.....probably thought it was funny at first, then didn't know when, to tell you the truth, life happened, had you to lean on then..... Didn't want to lose you...... You and I tharn.... Are one of the same sometimes..... That's why..... Crayo is my best friend..... Even though he is younger, age doesn't matter, we've been there for another....... Even now..... I'm. Sorry I couldn't turn him away when...."
Tharn shook his head.
"Type......... Do not apologize..... Ever......I still think I shouldn't be here..... Feel like..... I'm being an intrusion......"
Then he opened his eyes to look up.
"Also, don't want to.......flaunt our love in his face..... Good thing you took away the bottle.  Sapporo..... Is probably......"
Types eyes darted up and down.
"You should call him."
Tharn took a deep breathe.
"Later....... He needs to know, this is not okay, he is also an adult just like me. Now......I want.....my student......"
Tharn moved about to Hover, moving his head over his, he placed his lips to his, first the kiss was slow, then it started to quicken.
Type leaned up to place his tongue in his mouth, to swirl about, he placed his one hand to his upper shoulder, the other to his chest, pushing him gently back, type turned his head to eye the door, tharn then went to his neck to kiss. Type took deep breathes, has tharn placed his hands all over him.
"Tharn...... We shouldn't....crayo is....."
Tharn then started to go down, placing kisses to his body, to peer his eyes up.
"Type, I'm sure...... He is probably asleep, sure we can be quite, tomorrow, I'm going to leave here early to...... Deal with Sapporo, so..... Right now.....I need your love all over me....."
Type smirked, to settle down, to place his hands to either side of his head, to turn to peer his eyes down.
"You know...... I'm not quite tharn....."
Tharn came up, to place types hands to his mouth, to kiss the top one to then lean back to eye with a devious smile.
"Try my love."
Tharn then leaned back to grab the covers, to move over his head.
"This..... Is your fault...... You locked the door, gave me that look when I got out of the shower, made me clean you and just now...... You were overally sweet. I can't hold back....."
Tharn then moved the blanket over his head, to then go down, to move types legs to either side of his head, has he went to his cock to suck, type lifted his head back to moan into his hands that were cupped over his mouth, turning his head he looked to the door.
Please.......I really hope crayo cant hear this.
Mmm......if you can..... I'm so sorry..... Can't.....aaah....
Turning his head back, type became lost to this.
Sniffling, crayo pushed himself up, to look to the back of types door, he rolled his eyes has he heard muffle moans.
Really type...... You and your boyfriend..... Can't even wait one.....
Signing, he got up, to sit to the edge, peering his eyes to his broken phone, he cocked his head.
Bending over, he grabbed the pieces to then go quietly to the door to then leave, sitting to the ground, he laid his head to the back of the door, criss cross, to place his phone back together, he peered his eyes down, to watch it re start, cocking his head, he looked to the text messages, there were 104 and they were all from Sapporo and only one from his mom, which was her telling him she hope wherever he was he was living his life in happyness.
Reading that, tears started to fall.
Hearing a honk, he looked up, his lips parted.
Getting slowly out, Sapporo closed his door, to then walk to crayo, a bit hesitantly and in akwardness, to stand before him. Crayo kept his eyes to him, taking a hand to his arm he pinched.
"Ooow...."
Sapporo raised an eye brow.
"Why.... Did you do that?"
Crayo placed his phone to his back pocket, to look to the side, wrapping his arms around.
"Was.... Hoping..... You weren't real....."
"Mmm..... Well..... I'm here......"
"Why? Also how do you know I would....."
Sapporo shrugged to look down to kick his foot forward a bit.
"I..... First went to your home..... No one answered....... Then I thought, where would...... The love of my life go..... Then......I knew you would probably be with your best friend......."
Crayos eyes widen to then look to sapporo.
"Love..... Of your life....... Bull...... You think I'm this big..... Whore...... I've told you sapporo, only been with 3 men, you so far have been my last."
"So far?"
Sapporo furrowed his eye brows to look to crayo.
He shrugged.
"What do..... You expect....."
Crayo then got up.
"Were over...... Can be..... With whoever I want...... Listen Sapporo......I can't be with someone who constantly thinks of me that way just because I was an escort."
Sapporo cocked his head to the side.
"Was?"
Crayo looked him up and down to wrap his arms about, to look to the ground, he gritted his teeth.
"I....... Got a..... Better job..... Higher pay...... So.....I quit that one....."
Sapporo looked him up and down to step slowly to him.
Crayo looked to him, to step back until he hit the door with his body.
Sapporo placed an hand right near his head to eye. Crayos breathing became a bit shaky.
"Did you....."
Sapporo looked down, to then take his other hand to his exposed neck to stroke his two fingers up and down, eyeing the action.
Crayos body quivered with his touch, he gulped.
"Do that....... For me?"
"Mmmm........ Maybe........"
Sapporo cocked his head to the side to smile, he then placed his mouth to his ear to nip the ear lobe to then lick a bit.
Crayo turned his head a bit, to coo.
"Mm, not...... This.... Is not.... Going to... Work...."
Sapporo then took his hand to place it over his heart, he felt it beat rapidly. He then moved his head back to eye crayo.
"Seems..... That it is.....I can.... Feel your heart crayo..... Is it..... Beating this hard and fast, for me?"
Crayo gritted his teeth, to lay his head to the door, to take a deep breathe to look forward.
"Does..... It matter? I...... Can't be with someone who...."
Widening his eyes, Sapporo couldn't take it, he placed his hands to either side of his face to pull his lips to his.
Crayo couldn't help but reciprocate it, he was still very much in love with him.
He slowly unwrapped his arms to place them too his upper shoulders, to really get into there kiss.
Sapporo then parted himself to look to those eyes.
"Crayo......I...... Am a jealous, poessive, dipshit, moron, who deserves to have lost his friend. I..... Don't like you to be an escort, and......I know you are not lying when you said you have only been with 3 people including me, so, it'll take this idiot time to stop thinking that one way, but I know In my heart, that is not you. Please crayo..... I've lost my best friend from my negligence please..... Don't have me lose my boyfriend too. You are the best human being that has ever happened to me. I need you......"
Crayos lips parted to look to sapporo who started to cry.
He took a deep breathe in to place his hands to either side to wipe the tears.
"I guess.....I can put you..... On a......probation period...... But that does not mean were dating, I..... Need to..... Trust your words...... And actions...... Also..... I'm done being an escort, now......I..... Want to get out of here..... Let's..... Go to a hotel...."
Crayo moved his hand down to take Sapporos to pull, turning him, Sapporo held firm and didn't move, crayo looked back to him.
"What are you...."
Sapporo stepped to him to place his hand to his cheek.
"No.... Hotel..... Let's.... Go to my new home."
Crayos eyes lit up.
"You..... Moved?"
"Mmmm, yes, didn't want to take you to a hotel, I'm sure you've seen enough of those."
Crayo narrowed his eyes.
Sapporo chuckled to roll his.
"I mean, you probably have had a lot of dates in them, right? Just talking?"
Crayos face smoothed to nod.
Sapporo then went forth to pull crayo he eyed the action.
"You.... Didn't just do this, so we have a place to....."
"No crayo, it was time, over due. Now let's go, want you to see it."
Crayo smiled to be pulled to the car, inside sapporo eyed him.
"Wait, shouldn't you tell your friend your....."
Crayo buckled himself to shake his head.
"No..... He.... Is busy at the moment..... With your best friend."
Sapporo widen his eyes to then look to the apartment to shake his head a bit to start the car.
This..... Is not going to end well for you tharn..... But...... I'll help when I can, if this gets out..... I'm.....so very sorry....
Turning the key, the two drove off to then make sweet love all over sapporos new house.