my birthday surprise for you

Tapping his foot, type couldn't wait to get out of work, he had a big surprise for tharn, even though it was just a small one.
His manager then came to type, to tell him it was time to go.
Smiling he rushed to his locker to take off his apron to then run outside, where crayo was waiting for him in sapporo car.
Type got in to eye.
"Thank you for doing this crayo, come on we need to go to the cake shop."
Crayo nodded to then drive forward.
"Hey, I'm not interrupting anything with you and Sapporo am I?"
Crayo shook his head to drive on.
"No, I promised him a special meal when I got back, that's why I have his car. He is such a caring boyfriend."
Type looked crayo over.
"You mean fiance right?"
Crayos eyes widen to then chuckle.
"Right, fiance, still weird to think of him that way, just because we haven't dated that long, but oh type, I love that man, I don't think I'll be able to wait until after I graduate, he wants it to be soon."
"Good. I know how much love you too have for the other, see it almost everyday. Just hurry and get married."
Crayo then stopped the car in front of the store, to hang his head, turning off the car.
"Mmm, well, I just don't want to rush it also....I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or not, but type, I'm.... Paying off his father."
Types eyes widen.
"Why are you doing that?"
"It's so he'll leave us alone, he did not like the fact we are to marry, so..... I've been giving him some money every Friday from what I am saving, haven't told sapporo yet, so far his father is leaving us alone."
"Crayo, you need to tell Sapporo that, he'll be mad, but you know it'll be okay."
Crayo took a deep breathe to then eye type.
"Mm, I'll think about it, now go get your cake, I want to go back to my man."
Type nodded to then get out to get his customized cake for his lover.
Going back, the two talk of trival things, for crayo to then take type home to then leave to go to sapporo wondering if he should tell him.
Type then went inside, hearing the shower, he was happy tharn was in there, it helped with his next plan.
To the shower, tharn had his head lifted up, to move the water about, wishing type was going to be home soon.
Placing his hand to the handle he turned it off to then turn his head to hear the birthday song going off.
Raising an eye brow, tharn got out to wrap a towel around himself, opening the door, he turned his head to look where the music was coming from, he then chuckled.
Type was to the bed, wearing nothing but a neck tie, a bow to his member that grew when he saw tharn come out, the cake was before him, it read happy birthday to my naughty principal.
Tharn stepped forward to read.
"You had to have a lot of courage to get the cake store to write this." He chuckled.
Type then moved about to kneel, he then went to the side table to grab the lighter to then come back to lit the two candles, to place the lighter back, to then grab the cake to place under tharns mouth, eyeing him.
"You have no idea..... Um..... Don't be mad..... crayo did it for me...."
Tharn bursted out in laughter to then blow out the candles.
"Poor crayo."
Type shrugged.
"He didn't seem to mind, but tharn, you didn't make a wish."
Tharn looked to type who kneeled on the bed looking down to the cake, he kept looking the boy up and down.
"Type, you are my wish that has come true, I don't want anything else."
Types lips parted, he then scooped some of the cake frosting to his finger to move towards tharn, who step closer, he smeared it to his lips to eye.
"You are being too sweet, now you will taste even sweeter."
Type then licked the cake frosting off has tharn moved his hands up to untie types bow to toss it to the side, type then placed his hands to his waist to lower the towel, to take a hand back to grab a bit of the cake, to place to his erection, parting from there kiss, then both looked down, type then moved down to kick the icing and frosting off his fingers, to then go to his stomach to take his tongue out to start licking tharns member, consuming all he can.
Tharn moaned blissfully.
"Ah type....."
Taking a hand to types tie, then wrapped his hand about it, to make type come back up, tharn then pushed type down, he moved a hand to the cake, to then sit up, letting the tie go, to place the cake from his chest to his member, to lean down to lick from start to finish, bending, tharn placed his mouth to types cock to consume the cake part to then suck, peering his eyes up, type was a hot mess, he had his hands to either side of his head to look down to moan, to thrust inside his mouth.
"Ah tharn..... So amazing..... Gonna make me cum....."
Tharn took his mouth off to place two fingers to plunge them deep inside.
Types whole body quivered.
"Already?"
Type nodded.
"Can't.... Help it...."
Tharn smiled.
"Okay, let it all out, know I will be making you cum a lot tonight, this was just too much type."
Type couldn't help but tense and then cum.
Moving, type was on all fours, head up, moaning, to grip the bed, has tharn was to his knees, he spanked types ass, raising the thrill factor to grip the tie in his hand, has he thrusted his full speed into his love.
"Damn type, your so tight..... Feels incredible..... I'm going to shoot my load into you.... Can't hold back.....aaah...."
Type bit into his lip to turn his head to eye seductively.
"Give it to me tharn, give it all to me!"
Tharn raised an eye brow, to then let go of the tie, to wrap his arms around types body to bring him towards his own, to place a hand to his neck to make it turn, for the two to place there lips to the other, his other went to little type to stroke, type brought his hand up to grip his hair has there bodies moved with the other.
After, the two laid to there sides, holding hands, wearing big smiles.
"Happy birthday my future husband."
Tharn rubbed his nose to the back of types neck.
"Thank you my future husband, I love you so much type."
"Mm, just know there is a bigger surprise for you tomorrow."
Tharn hugged type tighter.
"I have you, I don't need anything else."
Type then turned to embrace him tightly.
"Oh, your going to love this, just you wait."
Tharn nodded.
"Anything you do for me I know I'm going to love, but please type, I hope you didn't spend any money on me."
"Only a bit, yourll see, mm, let's sleep, have to get up early."
"Tell me why again? My parents don't live that far."
Type snuggled to tharn.
"Part of your birthday surprise present, don't you worry."
"Okay." He smiled.
They both cuddled and snuggled to the other in there right embrace, to go to sleep in peace, love and pure happiness, tharn slept unaware of what type had planned, but he was not going to soon forget it.