just want to feel, please help me with that

To the restaurant, crayo kept his head hung, to dip his food into a sauce to take deep breathes. Sapporo to the other side looked to him, the day together was just like this. After picking him up from school, crayo stayed silent the whole time, they drove a bit around, till Sapporo heard crayos stomach.
For the last hour they were to the table to eat and stayed in the silence.
Sapporo made a face to place the cup to his lips to look to crayo.
This..... Isn't going well......
Taking a deep breathe, he couldn't stand it anymore.
"So....."
Crayo looked up widening his eyes, he then leaned back to grab his phone from his back pocket too eye.
"Mmm.....I need to take this.... I'll be right back."
Crayo got up to go outside to answer.
Sapporo watched him go, to see him outside through the window, to take on a long breathe to then drink.
Placing the cup down he eyed it.
Wonder...... Who he is talking to? Is he.... Still being an escort?
Sapporo gritted his teeth.
Looking up, crayo came in to settle back in, to hang his head.
"Who....."
He shrugged.
"No one of consequence. I..... Think I'm done. Can you take me home?"
Crayos eyes darted.
Sapporo's face fell a bit.
"Guess...... Being with me.... Isn't going well...... I'm sorry about that."
Crayo made a face to look to the side.
"It's...... Just a bit uncomfortable, I'm also going through......"
Sapporo nodded.
"How is your mother?"
"Hanging in there..... She's.... In the hospital."
"I'm sorry crayo that you and her have to go through this."
Crayo nodded to stand, Sapporo leaned back to look up.
"Thank you......I really should be going home, need to do a few things......"
Crayo started to take his wallet out till he looked to Sapporo who stood up to place his hand over his, crayo then looked to him.
"I got this. You go to the car, I'll pay."
Crayos lips parted, his heart thumped unevenly at that smile.
He nodded to then turn to leave.
"Thank you."
Sapporo nodded to then pay to part.
Driving, crayo kept his eyes to his lap to look to the flowers, to chew at his cheek.
Parked, Sapporo turned his body, to eye crayo.
"Before..... You go in..... Could we.... Maybe...."
Crayo took a deep breathe to shake his head.
"Sapporo.......I had.....a bad experience last night at a party, was a horrible friend and my mom...... It's too much right now....."
Sapporo nodded.
"I really am sorry to hear about your mother, I really hope she pulls through."
Feeling sapporo's hand to his shoulder, crayo looked to it then to him. There eyes darted. Sapporo then placed that hand to his cheek to caress to give that genuine smile.
Leaning in, stopping a few times, crayo couldn't stop himself.
Moving there heads up and down, they kissed slow then it started to intensify.
Crayo then placed the flowers to the dash board to unbuckle himself, he really couldn't stop himself.
Sapporo opened his eyes wide, has crayo got on him, placing his hands to either side of his face, he then placed his hands to his waist, reciprocating this and in full.
This, isn't right, you need to stop him, crayo is only like this because he is going through so much.
Even though it hurt him, sapporo, placed his hands to his chest to move him away.
Unlocking from there kiss, crayo opened his eyes to look to him questionably.
"Crayo....... You are...... Experiencing...... Just too much right now and......"
Crayo peered his eyes down, to take his hands to sapporo's to place his fingers through his.
"Sapporo, what you....... Are saying and doing, I understand but..... I'm tired of.... Being sad...... Please...... Just..... Take me....."
Sapporo's gritted his teeth.
"Crayo..... That is not why I've been....."
"Sapporo..... Please......"
Sapporo's lips parted when he looked over crayos face, tears started to go down.
"Mmm..... How about this, I'll..... Do that for you..... If you do something for me."
Crayo slowly peered his eyes up.
"What.... Is it?"
"After, I want you to listen to me, please....."
Crayo smiled to nod. Sapporo then brought one hand to take it from crayos, to then place it behind his head, there eyes darted has Sapporo started to pull him down.
"Come here then."
Moving him down, they pressed there lips to the other, breathing heavily into the act.
To the back seat, crayos pants and boxers where gone, has was sapporo's. Taking a hand back, he placed it palm down to the window, flexing his fingers to it.
Sapporo brought his hand up, to bring it back down, to place it a bit over his head, for them to hold.
Still with there lips to the other, they kept kissing wildly.
Sapporo's other hand was to crayos erection to stroke, has he thrusted himself in. Crayo kept his legs to the side of his body to go up and down with the thrusts.
Parting from there kissing, crayo was so very close, lifted his head up, he moaned and heavily.
"Ah! Harder Sapporo.....mmm.... Please.... Harder......ah god!"
Sapporo moved his head down to go to his exposed nipple to lick then suck, to then thrust even harder.
"Ah..... Gonna..... Gonna......mmmm.... I'm cumming!"
Sapporo moved his head back, moved his body up a bit, to place his lips back to crayos. They both came once they swirled there tongues about.
To the back, they both were placing on there clothes, to be sitting, heads hung, to re button there pants.
Sapporo finished first to look to crayo.
"Haha.... Now...."
Crayo made a face to be done, he turned his head to eye a bit apologetic.
Sapporo raised an eye brow.
"You said....."
Crayo nodded.
"Yes I did but..... It's late now.....I will listen to you..... But.....I need to go get changed, get ready....I.... Need to go to work."
Sapporos eyes narrowed.
"At the job you have listed in your file or the other one."
Crayo gritted his teeth, to turn his head forward.
"The..... Other one. Look, my one job, does not pay me enough. I'm taking care of all my mother's hospital bills, I need to...... Go and."
Crayo turned his head has Sapporo moved a bit away to turn his head to look forward with jealousy and anger.
"We...... Just..... And now you want to go on a date and have more sex. You are one greedy....."
Crayos eyes widen, he turned his body to then furrow his eye brows.
"Are you..... Kidding me right now!? Do you really think....... I'll go on this date and then...."
Sapporo shrugged, to wrap his arms about. He allowed his emotions to get the better of him.
"You did with me, I'm sure I'm not the only one."
Crayos lips parted.
"You are such a...... Fuck you! I'm not a whore! At least I wasent dating someone then slept with another telling them all that you did and lied to them that you were single!"
Sapporo made a face.
"You don't know everything, that's why we need to...."
Crayo shook his head.
"No! I don't want to listen to you anymore! You are an asshole. You have done....... Mental and emotional Horrible things to me.
Me getting in this car was a mistake! Do not come near me again, I am done with this and I'm over you! I am not going to let you or anyone control my life! I do what I must do the people I love, espacially for my mother! Go to hell Sapporo! You are such a prick!"
Sapporos eyes widen to turn his head, watching crayo get out to slam the door. He watched him go to see him go inside slamming the other door.
Sapporo leaned his head back to take a deep breathe to place his hands to his eyes.
Damn it! I really am a prick! I let my emotions get the better of me, and stressed him out further.
Moving his hands away, he then got out to go to the passenger side to grab the flowers, going to his house, he placed them to the door step, to grab out his tiny notebook to write a note to then place it on the flowers.
Turning he went to his car to then leave.
Crayo was to the door, to take a deep breathe in.
Opening the door, he looked to watch him go, peering his eyes down, crayo signed to gather the flowers to read the note.
Rolling his eyes, crayo smirked and chuckled a bit, from reading the last part, he then took the flowers in, to place them too the kitchen table, with the note, to then go take a shower, he needed to go to work.
The note:
Crayo, I am very sorry for what I implied, we still need to talk. I'll be seeing you tomorrow. I'm not one to give up easily, sorry for being moronic. Please take care, I do hope your mother will get better and be able to go home soon.
Truly yours, Sapporo the prick.