finding my new family

A month prior
Type sat to the edge of the bed to watch tharn get dressed.
"Do.... You really have to go?"
Tharn chuckled.
"I need to be there for my sister for her surgery. I'll be back i.....mmm...."
Type cocked his head to the side.
"What?"
Tharn turned to eye type.
"You don't have to work this weekend do you?"
Type Shook his head.
"No.... Why?"
Smiling, tharn Grabbed his phone from his back pocket, to place it to his ear.
"Vera I was wondering, do I have to go to help you all alone? May my boyfriend come with?"
Types eyes widen to then smile.
Tharn nodded.
"That should be fine. We will see you soon."
Tharn hung up the phone, to then place it to his back pocket, he then stepped to type, to then bend to place his hands behind.
"Will you come with me? Also..... Do you care.... To meet my father and step mother?"
Types lips parted.
"They.... Know your.... Gay right?"
Tharn then sat to look to type to grab his hand.
"Yes type, they do and accept me. After my sisters surgery, she wants to go to there home, she will get her bedroom, has I will get mine too share with you. She would have gone home, but her husband regrettably couldn't get this weekend off and is still in London for work. So.....will you....."
Types eyes darted to peer them down to there hands holding.
"Mmm......I..... Don't want to be introduced has your...... Student though tharn.... Wouldn't that be....."
Tharn brought his hand up to caress his cheek making him look to his eyes.
"Type.....I would introduce you has my boyfriend. They don't pry and I trust them all fully, so please.....will you meet my parents?"
Type lightly chuckled.
"Well, you did..... Meet mine....has long has this won't come back to hurt you...... Yes tharn..... Would love to meet them."
Tharn smiled and wide to then lean his head forward to place his lips to his, making out for a moment they parted for type to get a bag to pack some things. Tharn made it a bit difficult since he was there wrapped with his arms around his person. He just couldn't seem to let him go.
After, they both went to his car to then drive to the hospital.
To a room, his sister held tharns hand and tight looking up at him scared, type was to the other side, looking with concern at her.
Tharn bend to place his other hand to get forehead to rub.
"It is going to be okay. I'll be right here. Everything will be fine, then we take you to mom and dad."
She nodded with tears, she was scared. Turning her head she eyed type.
"It'll be okay."
She took a deep breathe in to hold her hand up, he eyed it surprised. Gulping, he took her hand to then look to her.
"Please.... Both be here...... I'm.... So scared."
Gulf made a huge smile.
"Do not worry over a thing, we will be here."
She closed her eyes to cry.
The nurse that was behind the bed then pushed her off, type and tharn watched a bit sullen.
Type then went to tharn to place a hand to his shoulder to look.
"She'll be fine tharn."
He turned his head to eye.
"I know she will. I am so happy you are here."
Type nodded.
After a few hours, they were to the waiting room, holding hands, looking to the clock.
Looking to the side, tharn saw the doctor, to then get up first, type took a deep breathe in, to then go.
"Thank you so much doctor."
The doctor turned to leave, type went closer, tharn eyed.
"She is sleeping, when she wakes can take her home. The surgery went very well."
Type smiled, he then placed his hand in his.
"We need to be there when she wakes, come on."
Tharn smiled and wide.
After she woke, tharn and type, eye about to take her home, they helped her out, to get her in and In need, she then went to sleep in her bed.
Leaving, tharn showed type about, it was a modern home, 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 floored, it also had a massive back yard.
Standing to the middle type looked about.
"Wow..... This is so big."
Tharn behind him looked about to then step to him to place his chin to his shoulder to wrap his arms about.
"I had a lot of fun out here In my youth."
Type turned his head.
"You still going tharn. And.... What type of fun of you've had out here?"
Type raised his eye brow with a teasing smile.
Tharn rolled his eyes..
"Not that much fun, I played soccor with my friends out here and other things. Mmm...
So you see me has young?"
Type brought his hands up to hold his arm.
"Of course."
Moving his head to tharns, he pressed his lips to his.
"Oh, tharn.... There you are.... Welcome home!!"
They parted for tharn to turn to be hugged tightly by his step mom, with his father to the side, type stayed there to breathe heavily, his ears turned bright red.
Did they.... See?
Letting tharn go, his step mother went to type to poke him. In the shoulder.
"Oh, who must you be young fella?"
Type gulped to turn, tharn then went to his side to eye her.
"This is type jerhero, my boyfriend for the last couple months."
Type gritted his teeth.
Her eyes widen to then pull him for a tight hug.
Types eyes widen in shock to then look to tharn who shrugged.
Parting she looked him over with her hands to his upper shoulders.
"Wow tharn, you picked up a very handsome boy. Well come on, I brought food home, I need you too tell me everything, come on come on."
She then grabbed his hand to pull inside.
Tharn watched with an amusing smile, his father then went to him.
"So you.... Two are dating?"
Tharn nodded.
His father smiled.
"This is the first boy you have brought home to meet the folks. Guess is serious then?"
Tharn nodded.
"Very, I'm in love with him."
His father nodded to motion with his head for tharn to follow.