what is that?

Taking a deep breathe, crayo looked around his old room, tearing up a bit. Peering his eyes to the side, type came back, with his hands in his jacket pockets to look to crayo.
"That box right there, is that the last?"
Crayo nodded a bit sullenly, this was the only home he had ever known, he was happy to move in with Sapporo but knew he was going to miss his mom, it had only been them for so long.
Type smiled to then cross the room to stand before him, in front of the box to eye crayo.
"Should I get it or you?"
Crayo took in a deep breathe, to look down at it.
"It's the last of my things type, then this is no longer my room."
"It's going to be okay, just wish tharn and sapporo, could have been here to help."
Crayo nodded in agreement.
"I do to, but they have that school board meeting, do you know what it is about?"
Types eyes darted, oh he knew.
Bending he then grabbed the box.
"You should go to your mom, she's in the living room..... Crying."
Crayos eyes widen to then run to her.
Type strightened up to turn to look about himself.
Guess, I'm going to have to do this soon too, but tharns house is just to much, wonder if I could get him to move in with me or we can find a two bedroom, one for us then one for his office.
Continuing to think, type then walked off, to then stop has he past the living room, he made a face. Crayo and his mom, were to the couch holding the other to weep.
Type nodded to then keep going to the truck, giving them a moment.
Parting, they both sniffled to look to the other, she then brought her hand up to wipe a tear from his face.
"Even though I very much support this my baby crayo, just know you can come home anytime, but you two better come over every Sunday, that was our deal for him stealing you away from me.
Crayo lightly chuckled to place his hand to hers, there eyes darted.
"Of course mom, just remember, I do love him, but you will always be my mother, if you need anything, I'm only 30 minutes away, I'll come running, you know I will, but please, take care of yourself."
She smiled to nod, taking her hand back the two hugged.
Type then came back to stand behind feeling a bit awkward.
"Um..... I'm so sorry.....I loaded the last box."
The two parted to look to type, crayo nodded to stand, she then did has well to go to type.
"You two have been friends for many years, kept an eye out for my son, and I don't want you to be a stranger to."
Stepping, she hugged type and tight, he did the same to smile.
"Don't worry, I'll keep my eye on him."
Crayo smiled.
Parting, she looked over type, to turn to eye crayo.
"Now you, go live your life to the fullest my baby. You deserve the world and more, know I really like your boyfriend, think he could be the one."
Crayo couldn't help but blush a bit.
"Well, we can't tell him that, or he'll get greedy."
The two laughed for them to give the other another hug, parting they looked to the other, walking about crayo went to type, the two then went to the truck, type went to drive, crayo rolled down the window to reach a hand out, his mother went to him to hold.
"I love you mom, please take care of yourself."
She nodded to chuckle.
"Remember, I'm the parent crayo, I love you too, take care of yourself."
Has they drove slowly off, they soon let the other go, crayo kept his head out to watch, more tears streamed down, she couldn't help it, her son was growing up and leaving the nest.
Crayo had to bring his head in, he started to cry has well.
Type looked to him to place his arm around to pull to comfort has they drove.
"If you tell Sapporo I touched you, never again then crayo." He lightly chuckled.
Crayo placed his arm over type to continue to cry.
"I'll..... Try not to.....oh type..... I'm going to miss my mom....."
"I can see why, she is one great woman, I see her has my mother too, still owe her for letting me live with you when my parents kicked me out."
"Type, you know you don't owe her anything, she was happy to help."
"I know but..."
"You just have to keep watch over her one and only son, that's how you'll pay her back."
Type nodded, but he still had other things in mind too pay her back.
Has they got there, the two unloaded everything, to then take the truck back to then go to unpack.
Crayo took a deep breathe has he put some of his things away, turning his eyes widen.
Type was near him, to the bedroom, taking things out of the box.
"Type?"
He then walked to him.
Type kept his attention at the task at hand still thinking of tharn.
"Type?"
Crayo stood before him, he didn't seem to notice.
"Type!"
Type looked up with wide eyes.
"What?"
"What is that?"
Type furrowed his eye brows.
"What is what?"
Crayo then pointed to his finger.
Type looked to where he was pointing, he moved his left hand up to eye.
"Oh, that."
"Yes that, what is it?"
Type shrugged to look to crayo.
"A ring."
Crayos eyes narrowed.
"I know it is a ring, but....."
Type lowered his hand, eyes darted.
"Didn't I tell you, I'm.... Engaged."
Crayos eyes widen.
"Your what!?"
Both turning there heads, Sapporo and tharn came in, after the meeting, they had lunch together to talk things through, they were not on the same level of friendship but working on it, the two did miss the other.
Coming in, Sapporo and tharn looked to crayo, he eyed tharn with narrowed eyes, then he looked to his ring finger.
"Are you two really engaged!?"
Sapporo looked to tharn. He eyed crayo.
Type then stood.
"That we are. It's only recently."
Crayo looked to Sapporo who eyed crayo.
He then went to stand right near him.
"Did you know?"
"I.... Did, it was after that incident with his mr. Jerheros sister."
"Um...."
They all looked to type.
"Could you call me, type or mr. Naramoto, I don't want that last name."
Tharn smirked.
Sapporo nodded, crayo eyed type to then look back to his man.
"You knew, and didn't say anything, espacially when I....."
Sapporo placed his hand over his mouth.
"Crayo!"
Type then walked to tharn to hold his hand to go to his ear.
"Think we should leave, crayo is emotional right now."
Type leaned back, tharn nodded.
Crayo then took his hand off.
"I was going to say after I made you that fabulous feast, but what the hell Sapporo, we said do not hold anything back and to not lie! I'm going to cut you off for a month after...."
Tharn and type looked to the other to then silently leave. The two didn't even notice has crayo kept talking.
Sapporo then looked about to see they left.
"Sapporo! Don't look away! I am very mad at you and hey!"
Sapporo knowing they left, then grabbed up crayo to place over his shoulder to take him to the bed, which was already close.
"Damn it Sapporo! No! I'm cutting you off! I can't believe you knew this and didn't tell me oooof."
Sapporo placed him down to get on to take his jacket and shirt off showing his impressive figure, crayo leaned up a bit, he started to breathe a bit heavily eyeing.
Sapporo smirked to grab a hand to place it to his abs to move it around.
He eyed crayo has he eyed the action.
Sapporo moved up a bit feeling crayos hard on.
"Crayo, I honestly forgot, let me tell you, then meeting we were just in, was telling every board member those two are engaged, now they can openly date, now I have to see if I should do an assembly to let people know that are....."
Crayo looked up to shake his head.
"Don't! You did that for me and it still affects me."
Sapporo nodded, he then leaned down, to place his hand to his, to place it above his head, there eyes darted, crayo placed his other to sapporos cheek, Sapporo then took his other hand down to his pants to unbutton to unzip, pulling his member out.
Sapporo went closer.
"Crayo......I am sorry.... Please...... Don't be mad...... Please don't cut me off, I need you."
Crayo smirked deviously.
"Mmm, since you've done wrong, beg for it."
Sapporo took his hand away, to then go to crayos shirt to take it over his head, crayo then flopped back down to eye.
Sapporo went down to kiss his body, hands to his sides, eyes peering up.
"I'm sorry crayo.... Please...... Let your man make love to you, I know you've had a bad day.......mmm..... I'm sorry...."
He then licked and nipped at the young boys flesh, crayo took a deep breathe, to keep eyeing.
Sapporo then took a hand to his erection to stroke.
"Ah Sapporo.....mmm...... Your right.... I've had a bad day.... Need my superintendent to make it all better.....mmm..... Make love to me.....ah"
Sapporo moved his mouth off to go up, he rubbed his bottom lip to his.
"Am I.... Forgiven?"
Crayo wrapped his arms about.
"For now."
The two then kissed, parting, crayo turned his head to look about.
"Wait, should we be doing this with type and mr. Naramoto, being here?"
Sapporo brought his hand up to make his head turned.
"They left."
"Damn you type! I still need to.....mmm...."
Sapporo then placed his mouth to his to make crayo stop talking.
Crayo moved his mouth with his, soon everything else seemed to slip his mind, at that moment it was just about them.