actual date before the rings

After school, type was before tharns passenger door to look down to his phone that he had in his hands, he looked it over to then chuckle, it was an apology text from crayo.
Turning his head, type saw tharn coming into view, placing his phone to his back pocket he would deal with that mess later, now he needed to concentrate on his now fiance.
Has tharn walked, he went closer to eye type, he could see on his face he was up to something, standing before him, he stopped to wrap his arms around his body to eye.
Type turned to look to him with a wide while.
"Okay type, I know that look, what are you planning?"
Type stepped closer, he placed his hands to his waist, to sway tharn a bit.
"Before we get these Rings, I want an actual date first, we have not had one, I was able to plan a few things."
Tharns heart skipped a beat, no boyfriend before type had ever done anything for him. Tharn always was the giver.
"Type.... You don't have to do that."
"Mmm, I know, but I want to"
Type then held his hand out for the key. Tharn looked to his hand to eye his palm.
"I need the keys, you don't know where we're going, I want to keep it a surprise."
Tharn looked to type in his eyes.
"You are being too sweet type, you know it'll just cost you later."
Type smiled wider, tharn then retrieved his keys to then give it to him.
He gripped to then go closer.
"I'm going to make quite a tab today, you have no clue what I was able to do, just wait for what i have in store."
Tharn smiled and wide has type moved back after unlocking the car, to open the passenger side door, to hold it open for tharn.
He lightly laughed to then go in.
"Too sweet type."
Type nodded to then run to the drivers side, he placed his back pack behind to then go forth.
The first stop, they went to an aquarium.
Going in, the place was not crowded, so when they went to see the sharks, has they went over the pole, type was able to place his hand into tharns, head to his arm, to look forward.
Turning his head tharn eyed with a huge smile.
You type...... Are being so adorable.
Turning his head back forward, he placed his head to his to look forward, he was being filled with love, he was very delighted with this.
After going about, type took tharn to a park, to walk about, they held hands not caring some people looked to them or said things under there breathes, they were in there own little world and enjoying every minute of it.
Has they walked, tharn and type pointed at different beautiful flowers, going to a spot where a river ran, the two went to the edge, holding hands, to look forward, tharn then turned his head to eye some more flowers, picking off one, he turned his head to bring it up to brush it against types nose, giggling, he then turned his head to eye tharn with a remarkable grin.
Tharn returned it and in full. Bringing the flower up, he offered it to type, trying to grab it, tharn took it back playing. Type chuckled to try again to get the same action, moving far enough back type was close to tharn, there eyes darted, tharn dropped the flower to let go of his hand to wrap his arms about to place his lips to his, not caring if anyone saw or not.
Type brought his hands to his arms to reciprocate that breathe taking kiss and in full.
Parting, the two looked at the other in adoration, placing there hands in the other they turned, still looking at the other, to go back to the car. Type then took tharn to his favorite restaurant, he had something up his sleeve.
"Type, you really have done to much."
Type looked across the circle table to shake his head.
"I do not believe so, also tharn, you deserve it. I do have a question though."
Tharn nodded eating the last of his favorite dish.
"Is..... This engagement going to be real?"
Tharn widen his eyes, he then swallowed the rest of his food in his mouth to smile and wide.
"Yes it will be type, we may not have known each other long, but I love you, today, I have never had anyone do what you did for me, it was...... Remarkable. May be selfish but type, I want more, and want more of you. Has I said, just wait until tonight, you have acquired a very big tab. You have been just to much."
Type smiled, looking to the side he nodded.
Tharn looked to him a bit confused.
"Well tharn, I'm not done yet."
A waiter came by to place something too the middle while taking there dishes, type moved forward to take the top off to then grab the black box to eye.
Tharns widen.
"I know we have not known the other for a long period of time, met in that way, but tharn naramoto, I am in love with you, more then I have ever been before, you know my family situation and your still here tharn, you have no idea how much that touches my heart, so may be in being the selfish one here but I don't want to lose you. So tharn, I know this is a bit out of order but...."
Type looked up, he stood, to open the box, there were two silver rings.
"Tharn, will you marry me?"
Tears welled up in his eyes, standing immediately up, tharn nodded to then take the box, to place money to the table to wrap his hand around his wrist, to then pull type, going to the car, tharn went to the drivers side to drive in speed.
Type kept his eyes to him, buckling himself in.
"Tharn?"
"Type, I'm sorry, but I can not hold back anymore. I need my fiance."
Type smiled and wide, peering his eyes down, he became a bit naughty, moving his body to the side, he unbuttoned to unzip drawing out tharns member, to then suck.
Tharn gripped the wheel to moan.
"Ah damn it type, mmm, you are going to get it when I get you.....aaaah......"
Tharn couldn't help to Moan and drive a bit faster, parked in front of his house, tharn stopped the car to place his hand to his head for a deeper suction.
"Aaah, I'm going to cum type."
Type then moved his head up and down faster to his length until he swallowed his pure delicious nector which ran hot and steamy through his throat.
Coming back up, tharn gripped his hair, the two eyed the other, type then couldn't help himself, he licked his lips very sensually.
Tharns eyes widen, he couldn't take it anymore.
Letting him go, tharn fixed himself and got out, to run to the passanger side to wrap his hand to his wrist to then pull.
Type smiled and chuckled.
"Really want me I see?"
To the door, tharn opened to then turn to make the boy jump up.
"I want my fiance, need you type, just you wait, your tab is going to be great."
Type smiled and wide, he moved his face closer to dart his eyes.
"Give your fiance everything you have."
Type then licked tharns lips, after that tharn lost it.
He crushed his lips to his, to then take him into the house, kicking the door closed. Type was in for it, tharn was going to really give him all he got.