ended in disaster

To the door, type hung his head, to play with his keys, tharn stood behind him to shake his head.
"Type......I can be a patient man but...... We have been standing here for the last 20 minutes."
Type signed deeply.
Tharn chuckled to take his hand about to grab his keys to then take them to the door to place in, to then go to his ear.
"Type...... I'm getting cold.....I know you must be cold..... Let's go in....."
Type lifted his head to look to the action to sign.
"You've..... Asked for it."
Both turning, they unlocked the door to then enter.
Type turned to take his jacket and shoes off, keeping his head hung, tharn took his shoes off to then go forth to look about.
Type took a deep breathe in.
He's going to break up with me....... There is no way he is going to want to stay with me, this place is so small......cheap......
Type turned to step to tharn, looking over his back, has he looked about.
He's eyes darted..
"Mmm....I know what you must be thinking.... It's small..... And....."
Tharn shrugged to take his coat off to place it over the chair.
"I like it, it's small and sweet. You are very well organised and clean. My place is clean but not this organized very well done."
Types eyes widen..
"Your...... Not going to..... Break up with me....."
Tharn turned to eye type up and down.
"Why..... Would I do that?"
"Well...... My place..... I'm sure yours is better then mine......I only work a small job..... Just to pay my bills and help out..... Well you know......I...... Don't have that much to offer you....."
Tharn lightly chuckled to step to type to place his hands to either side of his face.
"I..... Don't care where you live......I don't care how much you make...... I'm not with you for any materialistic things.......I want to be with you, for you."
Types lips parted.
Taking his hands up, type rubbed tharns chest to then lean his chin up to lock his lips to tharns.
They moved there heads back and forth.
Parting, type smiled, to place a hand to his tie, to grip.
"You...... Need to see the best room in this place...."
Turning type, pulled tharn to his bedroom.
Inside, type turned to then be pulled to tharn to then hop up.
Tharn placed his lips back to his, to then flop then both to the bed.
After, the two laid in a close embrace, tharn to his back, hand to types head, stroking, type was on his body, with an arm wrapped around with a huge smile.
"I...... Can't believe..... You type..... Thought I was going to break up with you because of where you live.... Hahaha...."
Type groaned.
"Not funny......."
Tharn turned his head to peer his eyes down.
"No.... It's not..... But type..... My place is nothing extravagant......a bit bigger then yours yes and it's a house but that's about it. You can see it tomorrow if you want."
Type moved his head up and down.
"Mmm...... Sure......I would like that...... Um.....I think we.... Should talk about our friends."
Tharn shook his head.
"Tomorrow...... Just want it to be..... Us this weekend...... I'm sure your friend is going to give you a mouth full on Monday, I'm sure my phone is filled by Sapporo....."
"Mmm okay.......tharn....."
"Yes?"
Type peered his eyes up to smile and wide.
"From everything...... You've done for them and....... Acting quite the opposite I thought you would when you saw where I lived.....I.... Want to give you another treat...."
Tharn raised an eye brow.
Type took his hand to tharns free one, to hold, eyes darted.
"I...... Want to tell you......I love you tharn....."
Tharns eyes widen to then peer them forward.
"Mmm"
Types brows furrowed, he looked over tharn who continued to stroke his head, to keep looking forward.
Moving out of there embrace, type went to the side to sit, to look down at tharn. He took a deep breathe to look up at type.
"That's..... All you...... Have to say?"
"Type...... I've..... Had really bad relationships in the past and.... Those words..... Are not easy for me to say....... Now...."
Tharn brought his hands up to try to take type back down but he leaned away to shake his head. Turning he went to the edge to lay upon, back to tharn to look to the wall with furrowed eye brows.
"Let's...... Just go to sleep then."
Tharn sat to look him over.
"Really? Your going to..... Act like this? I'm..... Just being honest and truthful to you type, I do fe......"
Type took his hand up to turn the light off.
"Let's..... Just go to sleep..... Just..... Forget I what I said....... Was me..... Being foolish..... Was a mistake......"
Tharns eyes widen to then shake his head.
Turning he got up to place his clothes on.
Type turned to eye tharn.
"Where are you going?"
"I...... Like my relationships with a..... Certain level of maturity...... Yours right now..... Is not there. I think I should leave, we can talk...."
Type gritted his teeth.
"Are you..... Being serious right now? At least I'm not the one who is trying to run away."
Tharn shook his head to button his shirt.
"That is not what I'm doing. I'm leaving this situation, that's what mature adults do, rather be in a bed with there Boyfriend who is mad. All you will do is ignore me. I've had enough of those relationships..... I'm not doing that again. I will pick you up tomorrow and....."
Type got up to then grab his clothes, to down them on, going to tharn he grabbed him by the wrist to pull, going to the semi kitchen living room combo, he grabbed his jacket to push it to his chest to then turn him, to then push him out the door, to have tharn turn to eye him.
"You know what tharn......it took me.....a lot to say those words to you, the last time I did..... It was too my sister..... The day she caught me being forcefully kissed by that prick. They are not just words to me. I've had bad relationships too, but even when they would be mad and ignored me......I would stay.....I see you just run away...... Don't bother calling our picking me up and You know what...... This...... Isn't going to work.......I...... Don't want to be your boyfriend. I..... Need someone stronger...... Someone who is willing to fight a bit...... That someone is not you....."
Type then slammed the door to tharns surprised face.
Turning he's back to the door, type looked forward to then lock.
He took deep breathes in, tears streamed down his face.
His head turned to the side when he heard a car start up.
Type closed his eyes to take deep breathes.
We...... Have been doomed since the beginning....... This..... Was nothing but a...... Mistake...... Falling for him...... Never should have happened......
Type moved himself from the door to then go to his bed, to go into a fetal position, to cry his eyes out, to then fall into unconsciousness, unaware of what really happened out side his door.