our honeymoon interrupted only a bit

After coming back, many guests were a bit peeved the newlyweds were late, but crayo and sapporo made it all okay. With doing everything to the reception, type saw crayo get chocked up a bit, he then watched those two leave, that is when type went to tharn, he wanted to be all alone with his new husband.
Getting the cue, the two left in silence to go to the hotel that was near by.
To the bathroom, sapporo locked the door, to take crayo to the bathroom stall, to thrust himself in, has he had his legs and arms wrapped about, sapporos mouth was to his neck kissing.
"Our wedding, will be a bit smaller, but I will give you everything you are wanting crayo."
Crayo smiled.
"Other then you, I can't think of a thing....mmm.... We.... Need to talk....."
Sapporo kept thrusting himself in.
"On?"
"Mm, make me cum first, then will talk, nothing bad just aaah."
Crayo squeezed his eye lids shut has sapporo went faster.
Finished, the two fixed the other, to be by the stall wall, kissing in passion, arms about the other, sapporo went right back to his neck to kiss.
"So.... What did you want to discuss that was not bad? I really do not wish to argue with you, espacially today."
Crayo signed.
"Mmm, maybe we should talk later, you may get mad about it."
Crayo tried to lay his lips to his, just for Sapporo to lean back to look to him with narrowed eyes.
"Okay crayo..... What is it?"
Crayo signed to chew at his inner cheek.
"Well, before we can talk about marriage.... Rather it can be soon or when I graduate, um...... I've been paying off your father to leave us alone, but...... Yesterday, he seems to want more then I can give, so...."
Sapporo let go of crayo to look to him with wide, hurtful eyes.
"You've been doing what!?"
Parked in the lot, tharn and type were all over the other.
"Were married, your my husband." Tharn said between kisses.
Type smiled while they kissed.
"Mmm, hmm, let's go inside, so we can be really together."
Tharn leaned back to eye
"No more surprises right? You have racked up quite a tab, just you wait when you turn 23 type."
Type lightly chuckled.
"No, no more surprises, I just want to be with you, we only have today, tomorrow life."
Tharn nodded, moving away he got out to then go to the passanger side to gather type.
"Tharn? What are you doing?"
"Carrying my wife through the thrush hold."
Types ears turned red to hang his head, to be then carried off.
Going to the office, to gather there card key, tharn wouldn't let type go, even when he was becoming a bit embarrassed.
Out of the office, the went to there room, they opened it, to look to the other.
"I love you type naramoto."
"Mm, I love you tharn naramoto, were going to destroy this room, aren't we?"
Tharn moved his head closer.
"You have no idea."
Placing his lips to his, they walked in, kicking the door shut, they went straight to the bed to flop.
Type has his legs bend to his sides, arms wrapped around his neck, to kiss him fiercely, they both groaned.
There phones to there back pockets were going off.
Breaking unwillingly from there kiss, tharn stood up to retrieve his phone, gulf received his to eye has he placed it over his face, his said crayo, tharns said sapporo.
"I think there fighting again." Type stated.
Tharn took a deep breathe to grab types phone and his, into one hand to take them to the table, type leaned up to eye.
Tharn with his back to type, starting to unbutton his tux, eyeing the phones, seeing a stero, he turned it on to play romantic music.
"Right now, it is just you and me, they need to figure whatever this is out on there own."
Tharn turned to take his jacket then shirt off, type breathed heavily, this whole situation made his heart beat erratically, didn't help tharn was gorgeous.
He went to type to place a leg to his side, to then go to his white suite to eye.
"Mmm, do I want you to wear this, has we make love once more, to dirty it or......"
Type smirked to place his arms up to pull him down.
"Let's get it filthy."
Type then moved up to licked mews lips sensually.
Tharn then lost control, moving types hands to one over his head, he took off his pants and boxers to throw wherever, to do the same to gulf, lubing his erection, tharn couldn't help but just thrust himself in, gulf lifted his head back to moan, has tharns other hand was to his member to stroke.
"Cum for me type, need to dirty your pure white suit."
Type thrusted his groin up and down.
"Mmm, keep.... Keep stroking and I'll..... I'll......aaaah cumming!"
Type then came on his suit.
Tharn then took his hands to types suit to open, to then move type to his stomach then moved his body to his taking off his suit entirely, to throw to the floor, to wrap his arms about to thrust his full speed into his new husband. Type turned his head, to place a hand to his erection to stroke the other to his head to grip his hair, they looked to the other adorly.
"Aaah tharn.....mmm....I love you.... Love you so much...."
"Love you too type, your all mine now..."
Type moved his lips to his.
After, they laid to there sides, chest to chest, they wouldn't leave the others mouths.
They then parted to hear knocking to the door, they both looked to the other.
"I'll get that, you stay here type, we are not done."
Type leaned up to grab the covers to place over himself.
"Hurry then."
Tharn then got up to down on his suit minus the jacket to go to the door to open to sign.
Type moved up.
"Who is it?"
Tharn turned.
"Crayo.... And he is crying."
Types eyes widen.
Why?