being there for you this time

Pulling type back to his car, tharn slammed the drivers door, to place his hands to the steering wheel to grip in anger.
Type to the passenger side, kept still, to look him over.
Giving him a few moments, he took a deep breathe to then place a hand over his.
Tharn looked to the action, to take a long deep breathe in.
Type then pulled that hand to his face, palm down, to rub his thumb up and down the back of it.
Tharn turned his head to eye.
"I love you tharn.....I..... Am so sorry..... Your friend..... Did such a horrible thing to you."
Tharn gritted his teeth, to then turn his body, to place his other hand to his cheek to then pull type to his lips.
Moving there heads up and down, they swirled there tongues about quickly.
Trying to go further, type placed his hand to tharns chest to push him a bit away.
There eyes darted.
"Do you..... Need to get anything from your office? Can you.... Leave now?"
"My..... Bag.... But I can get it tomorrow. Why?"
Type rubbed his thumb to his hand again.
"Can we...... Go to a.... Childhood place of mine..... So you can calm down..... Clear your head?"
Tharn nodded.
Turning, type lowered there hands to place it to his leg.
"When we get out of this parking lot, go right, then head north, I'll tell you more on the way."
Tharn nodded to do just that.
Parked, they both got out, to round to the front of the car, to then hold hands. The place was secluded, there was a narrow path to get inside.
Tharn turned his head to eye. Type kept his head forward, to squeeze tharns hand.
He looked down to eye it confusion.
Type took a deep breathe to then pull tharn.
Inside, they walk down a bit of a path, to then be by a cliff, going to the slight edge, they both sat, to look over the lake.
Type let go of tharns hand to pull his knees to his chest, to wrap his arms about, to place his chin to his arms.
Tharn sat criss cross, to place his hands behind him to look forward.
"This..... Is a very peaceful place..... Thank you..... For bringing me here."
Type nodded.
"Happy you like it."
Tharn took a deep breathe to eye type.
"You said..... This was your... Childhood favorite spot."
Type gulped.
"Well..... It was..... When we..... Were all happy, it was before they..... Hated me and don't want to have anything to do with me since I'm..... Gay. "
Tharn eyed type up and down.
"They.... Don't hate you type. The fact your mother keeps trying to contact you, says she still wants to talk, I think..... They just don't fully understand, that nothing about you has changed just....."
Type smiled to turn his head to look to tharn.
"My sexual preference, I know..... You.... Really are..... One of a kind tharn...... Your making me feel better when...... After what happened earlier...... I'm.... So sorry...... Your friend.... Did this to you..... Kept the truth from you."
Tharn turned his head to n look forward.
"I.... Have no clue..... What he was thinking or why..... He lied to me about something like this...... Guess..... I'll learn soon enough."
Type looked him up and down.
"You..... Are going to still be friends with him?"
"We...... Have been through a lot together, just like you and crayo, we just need to...... Stay away from the other for awhile..... Take a breather, I'll talk to him and get everything strightened out. Type..... Thank you,..... So very much..... For taking me here, it helps."
Type smiled to then shuffle to him to lay his head to his shoulder, to look forward.
Tharn then placed his arm around his shoulder to place his head to his.
"Tharn?"
"Yes?"
"I love you, I hope, this didn't.... Affect..... Crayo and sapporos relationship...."
Tharn tightened his grip.
"You...... Are really one of a kind type, you always care about others."
Type shuffled his head up and down a bit.
"Type?"
"Yes?"
"I love you too, when.... Was the last time.... You came here?"
"Mmm, I think.....3 months before.....my family kicked me out, we all came together, my sister and I sat here, while my parents were behind setting up the picnic. The last time I....... Felt..... Real unselfish love, well..... Until you and I got everything out, then I felt that with you."
Tharns lips parted to turn his head to eye.
Type turned his head to look to him too.
Bringing his other hand about, he placed it to his chin to stroke.
"Type......I know..... This is.... Probably asking to much but...... Could I..... Keep some of my things to your place.....I would like us to...... Sleep over at the others place and....."
Types eyes lit up to then pounce.
Making love on the cliff, after, they both then went back to tharns car, turning his head he eyed type, he had a hand to his pants to then grab out a stick to eye.
Tharn chuckled, to then place the key into the ignition, to then drive them off.
Type threw the stick out of the open window, to then lean over to tharn to wrap his arm about to then place his head to his upper shoulder to stare forward with a smile.
Going to types place, they parked to the side to then look. To the other.
"So.... Tomorrow..... Can I bring some clothes to your place?"
Type nodded.
"Of course."
Moving up he pressed his lips to his to then part.
"Let's go inside, I want you to tell me what your favorite meal is and I will cook it for you."
Tharn smiled.
"You are too good for me type."
"Mm, it's because I'm deeply in love with my man."
"Or..... Is it because you know Sapporo and I....."
Type shrugged to then get out to lean his head down and in, holding the door open, eyeing tharn with a teasing smile.
"It does help, now come on. I want to make you a feast.'
Tharn smiled to then get out to go to type, going to his door, they looked to see crayo, back leaned to the door, with a bottle to his hand, he then looked up, tears were falling.
"I'm..... Sorry to..... Intrude on the two of you but.... Sapporo and I..... Broke up..... For real and good....."
Crayo then went to type to wrap his arms around to hug.
Type hugged him back to look back to tharn.
Tharn signed with sullen eyes.
Guess, I'm not the only one who needs to be taken care of.