the best news ever

After a month, crayo with type to his side, waved him off, has he then walked to go to his boyfriend's car. He smiled watching type go.
I'm so happy for those two, I know it can't be easy to keep things hidden, but..... Least it is not like my relationship. Hearing a honk he saw sapporo, across the street, with his arms around his chest, to smile.
Crayo shrugged to then go to the bus stop, Sapporo moved to jump into his car to follow.
For the last month, this was there routine, crayo was relentless. Through the month, he spent the night, everyday to sapporos home, however he made it rather difficult. He would do what he was doing that day, act like he was not going to text him later in that day after his job to then walk to the bus stop, with Sapporo in tow, then watching him get on he would go to work, awaiting for the text.
Crayo also need to work and go home to check on his mom. She was doing a lot better, that day she had a doctor appointment she told crayo not to go.
Getting on the bus, he went to the side, to look out the window to eye Sapporo, who stuck his head out to eye with a smile.
Has the bus drove off, crayo looked forward to smile and wide.
Things at school had gotten a lot better too, crayo didn't like the method, but it did it's job, Sapporo made another assembly to address the issue to the whole student body and faculty to leave crayo alone and not mention this to him, however he placed it more elegantly.
After the assembly, 3 weeks prior, crayo had peace, he was also watching how happy type was being, he told crayo a month ago what happened with his family, type also told him he was living with tharn and it made him truly feel loved.
They both talked about his type didn't like there whole relationship head to stay a secert however, not trying to make crayo feel bad, type did tell him he rather have that then let it all out, it was no one's business but there's, type also mentioned to crayo, he felt like he had a real family, with tharn, his sister, his step mother and father he was able to meet.
Cocking his head, thinking of that conversation, he started to think of sapporos family and his mother.
Has the bus stopped, crayo got off to walk home.
Should I introduce Sapporo to my mom?
He is still my probationary boyfriend.....
Crayo chuckled a bit.
That man.... Is so whipped for me.... Can't believe he hasent complained or tried harder to.....
Crayo stopped to take a deep breathe in.
For that month, the two had done things together but had no sex, and Sapporo seemed like he didn't care.
Crayo then smiled and wide.
He....has done so much for me.... Fixed the problem I was having with everyone..... Been so.... Patient..... maybe I need to.....
Lifting his head, he placed his hand to his strap to pull up his arm, to continue to walk forward.
Going inside, hearing his mother crying, he dropped his bag to the table, to run to her.
To the living room, he went to her, grabbing her hands, to kneel, eyes up, has she sat to the edge.
"Mom..... What is going on.... Why are you crying?"
She took a deep breathe in, to take her hands out of his to hold and tight. He peered his eyes to the side.
"Oh crayo..... There happy tears..... Crayo..... Wonderful son......I have terrific news....I beat it.....I don't have cancer...... Not anymore....."
Crayos eyes widen to wrap his arms about to hug her back tightly. Tears streamed down.
"Oh my God mom! This is........oh my!"
The two hugged the other close, to cry blissed filled tears.
To his desk, Sapporo was going through paperwork, peering his eyes up, he looked to the clock to see it was 5. Turning his head, he heard a knock.
Getting up, he went to his door, to open, eyeing crayo, he raised an eye brow, his eyes were red.
"Crayo? Are you okay? Your eyes are blood shot, is it your mother? Is she okay? Or is it someone from school? Is someone....."
Widening his eyes, crayo stepped to him to wrap his arms around his neck to press his lips to his.
Sapporo wrapped an arm around, to then pull him in, to close and lock the door.
Crayo then used his tongue to open sapporos mouth, he then placed his hand to his tie to loosen, to push him with his body until it hit the edge of the desk.
Sapporo then placed his hands to his chest to push him a bit away, there eyes darted.
"Crayo? Your scaring me..... What is...."
Crayo smiled and wide.
"My mother..... Beat her cancer. She is healthy, and Sapporo......I want you to meet her. But first, you and I...... Need to consummate our relationship, you are no more on probation, I want to introduce you to her has my man. Is that ok....."
Placing his hands to either side of crayos face, sapporo pulled him to his lips, to then move them about to place him on his desk.
The two kissed passionately, fiercely, roughly and it was full of love. There hands at the same time, went to the others clothes to open, to then take off.
Sapporo then placed himself inside of crayo, he winced a bit, it had been to long.
That made him smile. He could tell crayo hadent with anyone else.
Awhile later, the two were to his chair, Sapporo sat, looking up, gripping his waist, to help him up and down his length, crayo had his forhead to his, mouth opened a bit, to moan quietly, while he had his hands to either side of his neck to go up and down in enjoyment.
"Ah Sapporo, mmm..... Make me cum.... Make me cum......ah.... Make your boyfriend cum.....mmm..."
Sapporo bit into his bottom lip to thrust even harder, he then moved a hand to his neck to lower his mouth down, for them to kiss and deep, then he placed his other hand to his strong erection to pump it up and down while his thumb swirled his pre cum about.
Both moaning inside the others mouth, they both came.
Parting, they breathed in shaikly.
"I..... Love you.... Crayo....."
Sapporo then licked his lips.
Crayo smiled with his forehead to his to nod, he then wrapped his hands about his neck.
"I...... Love you too....."
Sapporo gripped his neck a bit.
"Crayo.... Since..... Your mother is doing better..... Could we..... Maybe talk..... About you moving in? I mean.... Your there everyday has it is and...."
Crayo took a deep breathe, to move his head down, to sapporos chest to listen to his heart beat, Sapporo kept his hand to his neck the other wrapped itself around his body, his eyes were peered down locked to him.
"You..... Don't waste anytime..... Do you...." He lightly chuckled.
"Mmm, no...... Not since I'm in love with you......I...... Want you to be near me always crayo..... You mean so much to me."
Crayo made a face, to then move his head up to eye sapporo narrowly.
"Well...... How about this.... Since it's Monday....... So This Sunday..... You come meet my mom..... Then..... You ask if her son can move in with his boyfriend."
Sapporo raised an eye brow.
"Really?"
"Mm, I may not be a girl, but I am still young Sapporo, you need to ask my mother's permission. You are taking her only son."
Sapporo nodded to place his hand to his cheeks to pinch.
"Heeeeey....." He whined.
Sapporo chuckled.
"Anything for you crayo. That is what I will do. I love you."
Crayo placed his hand to his cheek to rub, making a bit of a pouty face.
"Mm, love you too."
Sapporo bursted out in laughter, to lean his head forward to place his lips to his.
This Sunday......I hope I make a great impression and I really hope, she allows me to take you crayo.