the real surprise

To the car, tharn signed a few times, they had gotten up very early that morning, type then placed a blind fold to tharns eyes to get him dress to then drive them to there destination.
"Type, I know you're taking us to my parents so why the blind fold?"
"Your surprise will be in the front yard."
"Mm, well are we getting any closer, feels we've been driving for a very long time."
"Nope just been an hour, just keep waiting, will be there soon."
Tharn signed again to let his head back.
Type then placed his hand to his.
"Please be patient, just a bit more, I love you"
"Love you too."
After 20 more minutes, they stopped.
"Okay, were here, stay in the car, the surprise is not ready yet."
"Okay."
He heard the car door open and closed, feeling an hand to his arm, tharn unbuckled himself to then be pulled out.
"May I take this off now?"
"Tharn, not yet." His step mother told him.
"Where is type?"
"He is.....preparing your big surprise, don't worry. Come on, your going to love this."
Tharn nodded to be lead into a building, that was not his parents house.
"Mom, what is going on? I'm hearing a lot of voices, I don't have that many friends."
"Yourll see, yourll see, now stay here, don't move."
Tharn furrowed his eye brows confused.
"Mom?"
"Just wait tharn, there setting it up." Sapporo patted his shoulder.
"Sapporo? Ugh, what is going on?"
Tharn then turned becoming more confused, he heard the wedding March.
"Are you ready for this blind fold to come off?"
"Yes, but sapporo why is the...."
Taking it off, tharn narrowed his eyes has light came in, holding his hand up, he then looked about to widen them, they were in a church, too both sides, were minimal family of tharns, co workers and friends, to types side they filled it with tharns people too, since he didn't have anyone but crayo, however he was up there has his "bridemate."
Tharns heart started to beat erratically, has tharn lowered his hand, everyone then stood to eye type, all in an white suit, with tharns parents to either side.
Type walked to him with a huge smile to shrug.
He then went closer to eye tharn, looking up at him.
"Happy birthday tharn, surprise."
Tharn chocked up to then step to type to pull him for a kiss.
Tharns parents looked to each other to smile to then sit next to vera and her husband, crayo and sapporo looked to the other.
Sapporo mouthed, soon this will be us.
Crayos face fell a bit, type was right, he needed to tell Sapporo the arrangement he had with his father before then, fixing his face he mouthed, I know.
The priest then stepped towards them.
"I am sorry, but we have not come to that part yet."
The two parted, to placed there forheads to the other, happy tears fell.
"Oh type...... Were getting married for my birthday present?" He whispered.
Type nodded.
"I'm sorry, I couldn't wait the 2 years, want you and I to be the others now. If you don't want to." He whispered back.
"Type, you've given me what I have been dreaming of, you, now, let's go get married."
Tharn moved his chin up to place his lips to types, to then move his hand to lay limply to his side, the other took his hand to then pull type before the priest who then stood back, type turned to give him the bouquet to crayo to then hold tharns hands, the two looked adorly to the other.
After, everyone to the reception tried to find the married couple to no avail, they decided to party anyway.
Crayo, sitting next to sapporo to the main table texted type, then brought his phone to his ear to try and call.
"Aaaah tharn! Mmm!"
To the car, they parked a bit away, after the two rushed down the aisle, tharn couldn't keep his hands to himself, to the back, type was laying down to his back, hands to the side of his neck, moaning, has tharn was above him thrusting himself in and hard.
The two were in utter bliss.
Both cumming, tharn placed his head to types chest, to take deep breathes, type did the same to pet his head.
"Type....I can't believe you did all of this.... It's un believable."
"Well, you said you only wanted me, so.... Thought this would be a great present for you."
"It is type, you are now all mine, the school district can not say anything, no one can say anything, but..... Don't you feel it's a bit rushed?"
"Are.... You having regrets?"
Tharns eyes widen to turn his head to look to type.
"No, that is not what I meant, it's just...."
Type nodded.
"I understand, but tharn, you and I have dated others, what I feel with you, I have never felt with anyone, that is why this was simple and easy to me. What about you?"
Tharn smiled.
"I feel that too, I just don't want to ever divorce or be away from you, that is all I meant."
"Mmm, I can understand, but tharn, when I had a moment to think of my future you were always in it, I only want you, now and till my final breathe."
Tharn then leaned up to place his head over types.
"I want that has well."
Type placed his hands to his neck to then pull tharn to his lips, moving there mouths to the other, they parted to turn there heads to see there phones were going off once more to the passenger side seat, they then looked to the other.
"We need to go back type."
He made a pouty face.
"I know, don't want to, just want to go to our honeymoon suite."
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"Honeymoon suite?"
"That's where were going after this reception, until Monday morning, you and I both have school."
Tharn nodded.
"Well, let's place on some clothes then go back."
Type then wrapped his arms around to pull tharn back to his body to close his eyes to relish in this.
"Mmm, I just want a bit more time with you, let me have this, my new husband."
Tharn smiled.
"Happy wife, happy life."
"That's right."
The two stayed in there embrace for a bit longer before they down on clothes to go back to the reception to party the night away, has two mr. Naramotos.