the wrath of crayo

Going to class, type went straight to his seat, crayo turned his head that was too his hand to eye.
"Where were you? What happened?" He whispered.
Type signed, to look to him.
"A bunch of things, would have helped if your boyfriend gave me a heads up but...."
Crayo took his hand down to eye type.
"What does Sapporo have to do with this?"
"Will talk after class, don't want the teacher to get mad at...."
"Type! What does my man have to do with this?" He whispered a bit loud.
"Crayo, calm down, we are in class and....."
Type signed has crayo got up, to then grab his bag to go outside, he needed to call Sapporo.
"Crayo, I'm sorry, but I don't have...."
"What happened today? How are you involved?"
"Crayo, I don't have time to explain everything, I am about to go into a meeting, will talk to you when I pick you up la...."
Crayo furrowed his eye brows.
"Don't bother! I think your hurt my friend, I don't want you to pick me up and I don't want you to meet my mom. Piss off!"
Crayo then closed the phone in anger.
Sapporo held his out, to eye.
Damn it, knew this was going to bite me in the ass once he knew, before I could explain, I only found out, before I had to drive off.
Signing, Sapporo looked to the board meeting the was about to start.
Shit! Crayo is more important.
Turning sapporo, went to the men to explain to them a lie to get out of this meeting, he needed to go see his man.
To the bus stop, crayo didn't usually do class or school but he was fuming a bit. He could understand why type couldn't tell him, but he thought Sapporo would.
Before a meeting or not, Sapporo, you could have given me more information.
Such an ass.....
Looking up the bus pulled in.
Getting off, he walked to his home, stopping he looked up to see sapporo there, holding a bouquet. He signed to wrap his arms around.
"Please move."
Sapporo lowered the flowers to step closer.
"Crayo....... Stop this...... Nothing really happened, I was called about a matter with your friends sister being too mr. Naramotos office, I didn't have any time to call you, also I know you would be in class."
Crayos eyes widen.
"Types sister was there?"
Sapporo nodded.
They then both looked up has rain started to come down.
Crayo leaned his head down to eye.
"Sapporo..... Would you like to come in?"
Sapporo leaned his head down to widen his eyes.
"Yes, I would, is your mother."
Crayo shook his head.
He then went forth, to open then door with Sapporo to the back of him.
"Where is she?"
"Work, it's against the doctors orders, but she said since she beat the cancer, she didn't want her son to work to hard, to pay all her medical bills and other bills. Tried to talk talk her out of it, but my mother is strong willed."
Sapporo lightly chuckled.
"Your are just like her."
Crayo went in to open the door and wide to eye.
"Mm, thank you, please come in."
Sapporo smiled to enter.
Going in, he placed the flowers to the table to look about has he took his jacket off, it was small but very nice.
Crayo took his shoes off, to place his bag down, to place his back to the door to eye sapporo has he looked about.
"Thought..... You were busy?"
Sapporo nodded to place his jacket behind the chair to turn to eye crayo.
"Your more important, I came here to...."
Widening his eyes, crayo had stepped to sapporo to wrap his arms around his neck, to place his lips to his. No one had ever said that to him, well, no one other then his mom.
Parting, Sapporo raised an eye brow.
"Before we talk, can I...... Show you my bedroom? Never brought anyone in there." He smiled a bit deviously.
"Your being a very bad and naughty student crayo, you left school early and made your superintendent skip his meeting, all because you couldn't wait to have the situation explained to you."
Crayo lowered his head a bit, to place his hands to his tie, he then loosened to grab, he then hung his head to move it about eyeing.
"Mmm, been very naughty..... Also wouldn't let you pick me up or see my mom...... Think need to be punished a bit."
Sapporo lightly chuckled, he hung his head to place the tie to his Wrists to bound him a bit, then he turned crayo, to go to his ear, he moved his bottom lip up and down sensually.
He moved his hands up and down the sides of his arms.
"Is this happening because your mad?"
Crayo nodded.
"Guess you can call it my stupidity wrath, I'm not very patient, espacially when it comes to my friend."
Sapporo nodded.
"Understandable, now where my bad student is your room?"
Sapporo then moved his hands under his shirt to go up, to play with his nipples, crayo moved his bound Wrists up a bit.
"Mmm, let me show you my superintendent."
Has they went, sapporo shuffled behind, still playing with him, to place his mouth to his neck.
To his bedroom, Sapporo pushed him down, then turned him around, to place his bound arms above his head, to keep a hand to it to also keep a hand under his shirt to keep playing.
Crayo thrashed a bit, his hard on started to throb.
"Mmmm, Sapporo, stop playing......I need....."
Sapporo lightly chuckled, he then got up to go to his door to close and lock, coming back he eyed crayo. He took a hand to his shirt to unbutton.
"Oh just wait, my naughty little student, you made me miss my meeting, there will be a punishment."
Crayo breathed heavily, in anticipation.
After, the two were to there sides, Sapporo had his mouth to his neck planting kisses, holding crayos hand. Crayo took a deep breathe in.
"Just.... Wow my love...... You have to do that one move again."
"Mmm, anything for you. Now..."
Sapporo leaned back, crayo turned to look up to him.
"Yes?"
"Your friends sister started some trouble, think they both can handle it though, only thing I did was hear them came to there aide nothing more."
Crayo signed to bring his other hand to the one they held to then play with his fingers to eye the action.
"Now I feel like an moron...... I'm sorry...... I've told you sapporo I don't have much patience."
"Mmm, that's fine, I have enough for the both of us. So..... My little crayo.... Can I still meet your mother this...."
Just then crayo leaned up to look to the door, he heard a knock.
"Crayo? Are you in there sweety?"
Crayo then looked to Sapporo. He shrugged.
"Yes..... Um......I need to change.... Also...... Did my boyfriend."
Sapporos eyes widen.
"Oh you have a boy in there, okay, just come out when you two are changed, also crayo, thank you so much for the flowers."
Crayo lightly chuckled.
"No problem mom, we will be out soon."
She then turned to leave.
"My mom took my flowers, guess karma tic justice." Crayo then got up to dress, sapporo leaned up further, eyes still to him.
"Should I meet your mother this way?"
Crayo with his boxers and pants on turned to eye sapporo he then crawled to the bed.
"Think you shouldn't be naked. Come on, get dressed, she's going to love you like I do."
He then pressed his lips to his.
Going back, sapporo took a deep breathe in.
I hope she does, I want you to move in with me, god I love this man so much.
Sapporo then got up to dress, a bit nervous he was going to meet his boyfriends mother, espacially under this ciremstance, but also was hoping he was going to make a good impression., He wanted crayo to move in with him and bad.