17

You and Bambam turned around and saw a figure running towards y'all. "Who the hell is that?" You squinted and Bambam grabbed your arm. "Let's just go y/n!" He tried pulling you back until you saw who it was. You pulled your arm away. "Is that...Lucas?" Bambam let go of you. "Hey...my mom is gonna get mad if I'm not back soon." He looked a little worried. "It'll just be a minute ok?" You started walking towards Lucas. He stopped and was breathing heavily. "Did you need me?" He looked up at you. "A friend of mine wants to meet you." He let out one last huff and stood up straight. "A friend of yours..don't you have like twenty-two?" He laughed at your joke. "Only a few are close to me." You raised an eyebrow. "Just be at the school tomorrow morning and I'll see you then." He gave you a little note with time and location on it. "Alright then..." He smiled widely "I like your shirt. You look great" he walked off before letting you say anything. Bambam walked over and grabbed your shoulder. "We should hurry up y/n" he looked ammoyed. You pushed his hand off. "Hey, are you alright? You've been very weird lately." He looks at you with a frown. "I'm sorry I just keep thinking of what you said earlier. I'm really sorry y/n. I really do think you're beautiful, but Lucas isn't the type to actually mean words like that." You raised an eyebrow at him. "Whatever you say Bambam" you pulled him all the way home.