36

Lucas didn't hesitate before pulling this MAN into a hug. They both kept laughing throughout the hug. Once they pulled apart Johnny had a serious look on his face. "I need help finding a girl, her friend called me, but I didn't get to tel him anything." Lucas looked at you and frowned. "I would help you, but y/n..I was helping her with something" Johnny laughed. "No it's fine. She's the one I was looking for!" He said with an excited tone. You raised an eyebrow. "Shoot..what do you need from me? I'll do anything!" Lucas started laughing and Johnny smirked. "You're pretty cute, but I came here to tell you about Taeyong. He isn't good for you" You snorted before pointing to Taeyong and Rose snogging. His face got red. "Oh...I guess I came too late, huh? Well uh..gosh this is awkward." He said rubbing his temples. You shrugged. "Honestly i'm not surprised. I felt like he'd only ask me on a date. I didn't think i'd get a relationship out of it." Johnny looked at you, staring at this point. He looked at Lucas. "Is this the girl you've been talking about?" He asked. Lucas's face got red and he turned to you and to Johnny before shaking his head aggressively. Johnny wiggled his eyebrows, only making you confused. Lucas pouted before glaring at Johnny. Johnny sighed. "Well i'm only here for a week. Better make it worth it." He said and Lucas turned to him. "Only a week? We should hang out at my house, every day while your here! Oh..i'm so telling Mark!" And with that he ran off in search of Mark. Johnny turned to you. "Did Lucas tell you about me and Taeyong?" You nodded. He looked around and leaned down to whisper to you. "He's a player. Always messing with a new girl. He doesn't understand that what he is doing is wrong." You blinked. Can anyone really blame you for getting nervous? You nodded slowly and when he got up he smiled. "You're funny, you know that? Kinda naive too!" He said. "I am not!" You nearly shouted. 

"What the hell are you doing here?"

You both turned and saw Taeyong glaring at Johnny. Johnny went from smiling to scowling at Taeyong. You looked at Taeyong and he glared at you too. You got a feeling deep down that he genuinely hated you now. You felt horrible seeing his glare be directed towards you. You felt as if he could break you with just this look. Johnny didn't seem to be affected by this look. He walked over to Taeyong with no hesitation. "You're hurting them again Taeyong. Think of y/n. You made her feel as if she wasn't good enough." Taeyong stopped glaring, making you release a breath you didn't even know you were holding in. You then felt a hand on your shoulder, and when you turned you saw Lucas sending a glare to Taeyong. "Is that true y/n? Did he really make you feel like you weren't enough?" He asked. You slowly nodded. He looked at you. "You're better than him. You actually care for people. I know you might not act like you do, but I can tell." You kept looking at Johnny and Taeyong who were now arguing. Lucas pulled you into a sudden hug. "I haven't known you for long, but I hope we can be more than friends one day." He said before pulling away and walking towards Taeyong. You watched the situation take care of itself. You glanced at them before being pulled away by someone. You turned and saw Bambam there. "I know Lucas did not just admit his big fat crush on you." He said rolling his eyes. "He did though." you said in a mocking tone. Bambam face palmed. "But...ah screw him!" he pulled you all the way to class.

Thanks for reading!