67

It was awkward. It always ends up awkward. His arms were loosely wrapped around your waist just for some sort of safety. He was keeping his distance for the most part but that wasn't on your mind. You were too heavy. The more you thought about it maybe that's why the others didn't want you on their lap. They seemed desperate. The thoughts sank in and you felt your eyes tear up. Luckily Jisung parked the car and everyone got out. "thank you for the ride" You bowed and walked off, but it all sank in. You're wearing a dress to school. It enhances your stomach. You didn't feel pretty in any way at all. You quickly grabbed your materials, but soon you were picked up. As you yelped you heard Bam laugh. "Wow y/n! I never expected this- you look so beautiful! Ah I knew you would do this some day!" Yeji walked over and greeted you with a hug. "We reaaally need to go shopping together...I would kill for your clothes!" She circled you, but as she did Bambam noticed the discomfort in your face. He pulled Yeji aside and she ran to Hyunjin. "You really do look great y/n...You know I wouldn't lie to you about this" He rubbed your back and slowly offered you his sweater. You didn't hesitate before putting it on only receiving a sigh in return. Jackson wandered over with a stack of papers. "Bam help me hang these up- Oh hey y/n looking gooood! Might wanna lose the sweater though- anyways here! You're invited to my prom after party." He hands you a paper and drags Bam away to hang them up. You walked off to the restroom and looked in the mirror. It took a few minutes but you took the sweater off. It was slowly getting comfortable. It felt nice.

Thanks for reading!