56

As the door swung open Chan saw Mark.

"Hey there" Mark spoke out with a smirk. Chan looked at the boy. He got a bad feeling just looking at him. "um..hi" Chan let out in a shaky voice. Suddenly Mark punched Chan. The other boys jumped up and ran over but Mark kept hitting at him. Felix felt his heart racing and his hands shaking.  As Chan was beat up by a stranger the boys tried stopping not even noticing Felix. Once he saw blood he let out a loud shriek...loud enough to alert all of them. The boys looked at him and Chan struggled to get out of Marks hold. Felix felt tears running down his cheeks as he watched Mark hurt Chan. Changbin and Jisung tried multiple times to pulls him away but each attempt was a fail. The fighting stopped once a loud thud echoed through the room. Mark looked up with a glare....

Felix was unconscious.

Chan used all his strength to push Mark off and rushed to Felix...at the same time...y/n was at the door. All she could see was blood on the floor..a very hurt Chan rushing to Felix's aid...her brother standing there with a look shes never seen. The boys rushed over to Felix as Changbin pushed Mark out the room. Jisung pulled y/n in and rushed to Felix. Mark banged on the now locked door as the other boys laid Felix on the couch. They splashed some water on his face and he sat up gasping. He immediately burst into tears once he saw Chan. Minho pulled Chan away from him and wiped his face. The other boys calmed Felix down as y/n watched the whole thing.  Chan looked at her with a busted lip as Minho fixed up his bruises.

"Sorry you had to see that y/n...the room is set up for you already."

Felix walked over to Chan and leaned on his shoulder. Chan whispered to him in which Felix nodded a few times. Felix walked to y/n and pulled her to the room. He closed the door and watched her sit down. "chan wants me to be in here.." he said as he sat at Chan's desk. "Are you ok? I uh..I saw you..on the floor and all that.." He sighs. "I just got a bit worried about Chan...he has the muscles and all, but he would NEVER hurt anyone.." you felt horrible. Mark didn't even explain what he was doing there. "Chan seems like a nice person.." Felix's face lights up. 

"He is! Chan is the most caring and nice person in the world! And um...I know last night may have seemed a bit weird, but Chan would never do that on purpose! He's really embarrassed about the whole thing and he wants you to forgive him. If you're worried about him judging you don't worry! He thinks you're beautiful and amazing! He really admires you y/n.." 

He quieted down after he realized what it sounded like. A small smile formed on your face as you recalled everything he said. "Beautiful huh?" You laughed a tiny bit. The door opened and Chan was standing there with a few band aids on his face. "Felix you can come out now" As Felix skipped out Chan flashed you a smile..."so handsome" Felix giggled as Chan and mimicked the expression. After that, they both left you in his room.

Thanks for reading!