73 (Felix & Jeongin)

As if on cue, Felix knocked. Changbin panicked and hid in Chan's room. You opened the door only to be pulled into an embrace. "Hi! I hope you don't mind me dropping by- I was looking forward to a little bit of us time!" He smiled and walked straight into the house without waiting for a response. "You're always welcome here! Actually- me and Chan want-" he turned to you with wide eyes and a huge smile while holding your card. "You're going to prom?! Ah this is exciting!! Who's the lucky guy y/n? Or girl- no judgement!" He ran over full of excitement only to calm down realizing you weren't as excited. "Oh no me and Chan are only going as friends." When his excitement was shut down, he shut down as a whole. "Just...friends?" He asked slightly whispering. You nodded slowly. "Is everything okay..?" You offered another hug only for him to sob. He was sobbing. Sobbing! "Felix??" You tried your best to comfort the boy but he kept crying so much. "I'm in love with Changbin y/n! What if he only wants to be friends?! Chan is-" he seemed to have caught himself spesking things he shouldnt and shut up quickly, calming down. "Felix relax! You don't have to cry at all- Changbins in the other room-" he gasped and hid under a blanket. "Oh my gosh why didn't you tell me! What if he heard?!" He was a mess at this point. All you could do was comfort him. "Felix relax seriously...i'll have you know he may just be super excited by this news- just talk to him! You're super awesome and fun...no way he's rejecting you.. You're a really great person- like seriously ridiculously amazing!" He giggled and sat up. "I guess I can talk to him...if you insist" he got up and ran off. Jeongin walked in almost immediately after Felix rushed off. He looked as if he had a lot to say but froze as he saw you. His whole mood changed from fuming to awkward. "Can I help you?-" you asked in confusion as anyone would be at this moment. "I came to talk some sense into Chan" he spoke out just as awkward. "Oh sorry he's not here...I can pass a message?" He shook his head and plopped himself on the couch. "I can talk some sense into you." He patted the couch and you sat. "Look- y/n- what if I said Chan liked you romantically?" The question was random. Still made you blush, but it was random. "I would be flattered...but I know I would drag him down my path and it would end horribly" he only shook his head and sighed. "You are both so aggravatingly stupid!" He turned to you- grabbing your face by your cheeks. "Tell him I said he needs to always let his feelings out. You- you idiot! Thinking bad of yourself will only result in a horrible outcome. Be positive for god's sake! Take your own advice- take the world by storm! Be bold and brave- " he shook his head. "No...you wont do that." He got up and walked out but his words definitely left a foul feeling. After a while Changbin and Felix left the house hand in hand and Chan entered.

Decided prom will take place soon- since there was no actual time stamp for it!

Thanks for reading!!