68

Through out the day your friends kept complimenting you. Bam did it almost twice every hour and Felix was very expressive about the way he felt of you in it. Chan hadn't spoken a word about it since he saw you. Classes were awkward and quiet. It was a bit too quiet. All you heard were giggles and occasional chuckles, what's funny? It was in history when it all got to you. Sure you felt confident before but it all ran out after the first period. You felt sick to your stomach as you looked down and got a clear view of your stomach. The fitted dress clung to all the wrong places and was flattering in no way at all. You glanced to your right hoping Changbin was nearby for some sort of help but he had walked over to Felix to help with work. They were too far away and the thought of walking over to ask for a sweater or jacket was scary. It wasn't a big deal before but it felt so so terrifying by this point. It grew warm in the room just as goose bumps grew along your arms. It became hard to breathe in correct patterns. It felt ridiculous to feel this way over some belly fat, but that's just how your body reacted. Luckily Felix noticed and slightly rushed over. "Hey y/n is everything okay? Are you feeling sick?" He made sure to whisper, getting the feeling you wanted no attention at the moment. It took a few deep breaths before you could speak properly. "Felix I don't like the way I look in this dress.." It wasn't the call for help you wanted to speak, but he got the message. "That's okay! Just relax a little y/n I can promise you nobody is looking okay?" He rubbed your back and sprinted to Changbin only to strip him of his hoodie. He took it back to you followed by Changbin. "Hey that's mine-" He watched as you put it on in a rush and took the hint. The two of them noticed everything they had to in that moment. It was news to them, and soon to the others. After class you rushed to the bathroom and changed into the spare clothes you shoved in your backpack. A hoodie and some jeans. You sped out to Changbin only running into someone. It was Jennie. She spilled her drink all over her shirt and gasped loudly. "Oh that's it! I am so done with you y/n!!" As she turned she smacked you right in the cheek. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to!" She didn't listen to anything before shoving you against some lockers and storming off. You picked up the hoodie and continued searching for Changbin, but he was on a call once you found him. "Yeah she was about to throw up Chan i'm pretty sure that's not a sign of confidence! You don't understand how desperate she was to take something- anything- just to hide herself! Oh yeah? If you really think so then just tell her yeah?" He ended the call quickly and let out a sigh. "Um...Changbin I brought your hoodie back.." He was startled and seemingly nervous. "Ah thank you!" He grabbed it and left quickly. 

What a long day of school. 

Thanks for reading!