27

Lucas nodded sadly. "Yeah...Taeyong liked Johnny's girlfriend. In the end she turned out to be a bad person. She told Johnny she cheated on him, but never said who, so Johnny assumed it was Taeyong." He looked really upset about it. You felt bad for bringing it up. "I'm sorry for asking. I didn't mean to upset you." You watched as he looked up at you. "Hey, don't be. I'm sure he'd come back eventually." He had a huge smile on his face, and his smile is contagious. He checked his watch and sighed "Guess we should head back to class, huh?" He said grabbing his stuff. You grabbed yours and walked with him. When you both arrived to class Jennie was glaring at you, while Lisa had a smirk on her face. When you walked down the aisle to your seat Lisa stuck out her foot and tripped you. When you fell you tried to grab onto a table of something, but you failed and they both cackled as you hit the ground "Earthquake!" Jennie yelled at the top of her lungs. Other students laughed while some whispered. Lucas turned around and helped you up. He noticed the bruises they already left on you and frowned. He picked up all of your stuff and set it down on your table. You walked over and sat down hoping nobody would bring it up. Someone tapped your shoulder and when you turned you gasped. "Jaebeom!" He smiled at you. "When did you get back?" You asked him he scratched the back of his neck. "Well...last week actually." You raised an eyebrow "wow and you didn't even think to visit your neighbor?! A.K.A, me? Like one of your besties?" You jokingly asked. He laughed. "I'm sorry, I was with Bambam. He wanted me to talk to a few old friends. You met them already." You both caught up. He had been gone since summer break, visiting some family. Once the teacher walked in the class went by fast. After school you rushed home and got changed. You left you hair down and put on some shoes that match. You felt a bit nervous, so you took the note that came with the dress and put it in your bag. You ran downstairs only to be met by familiar faces.

"Wow.."

Thanks for reading.