53

You knocked on the door and waited for a few seconds. The door opened and you were greeted by Chan. He held the door open for you allowing you in. As you walked in a warm feeling surrounded you. "Hey y/n. Sorry if its a mess...I um..the boys are here for the night, is that ok?" You looked around his small apartment. "Its fine! Thank you for letting me stay the night!" You bowed and thanked him multiple times. When a shy giggle left his mouth you smiled. "Well the boys agreed to sleep on the couch or on the floor in the room if you dont mind...oh! Theres some food on the table if you're hungry!" He took your bag and set it down. "Oh thank you...you're really the best Chan. I swear this is the only night and you can have the room i'm fine on the couch!" He shook his head and pulled you to the table. "I insist you take the bed, but we can argue about that later. For now, eat up!" You hesitantly sat down as he jogged to his room. You ate some of the food and felt a warm feeling fill your body. A smile crept on your face and you ate the last bite. Once you finished the boys filled up the room. They all greeted you and grabbed their things. "Ok y/n the boys are leaving so you can have the bed" he smiled. "We still have to talk about that-" he shushed you. You watched the others leave. Changbin and Hyunjin were bickering about a game. Han and Lee know were holding hands. Jeongin, Seungmin, and Felix were just waving as they walked out. Chan waved at Felix before locking the door. "The bed is already made, so you can go ahead and sleep-"
"Chan thats your bed I cant just take over your room"
"And you're my guest, so I cant just leave you sleeping on the couch."

The tiny argument continued until you finally agreed to sleep on the bed. "Did you bring some clothes? If not you can borrow some of mine." you smiled at the offer. "Thanks Chan but I can sleep in this." He looked at your outfit. Jeans and a hoodie. "It doesnt seem very comfortable..." He walked to his room and returned with a shirt and some shorts. "Please wear this. I can assure you this is much more comfortable."

Another argument started and lasted for about 10 minutes. You agreed once again and took the clothes. He giggled "You're so stubborn" He wrapped an arm around your shoulder. "You go get comfortable i'm going to clean." You grabbed your bag and walked to his room. It was a small space. A few posters taped to the wall. A desk and a small laptop sat in a corner. You noticed a framed photo of him with the boys. Their smiles were contagious and soon you were smiling too. You noticed something about it though. It was almost as if another photo was right behind it. You decided not to dig deeper and set your bag down. String lights were hung on his walls with Polaroids of the boys. It was cute seeing them all over his room. You nearly tripped on a bean bag chair that sat in the middle of his room. The bed was in a corner. It was made nearly perfect. A small plush sat in the corner and it made you giggle. You unfolded the clothes he handed you earlier and started changing. As you pulled your shirt off the door opened "Hey y/n- AHHH OH MY GOD IM SORRY" you yelped at the sudden noise and covered up quickly. He covered his eyes and backed out the room bumping into a few things. Once he was out you sank into the bed embarrassed.

'What if he thinks im fat...what if hes too embarrassed and kicks me out..'

You got dressed as thoughts flooded your head. You sat on the beg hugging your knees as he knocked. "Come in" your voice was only a small whisper. He walked in slowly with a small plate. "I'm sorry for what happened earlier..heh...um Felix left some cookies...would you like some?" He smiled weakly as he held the plate out. You shook your head. He got the feeling that you were upset and walked out the room. You layed in his bed curled up in the blankets. Soon you were fast asleep.

Thanks for reading!